Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2008, 06:56 PM #1
TeamFantastic

Tourny in Dewey beach, DE??

I was out at crims paintball this past weekend and someone mentioned something of a 5 man tourny in Dewey Beach this sunday. he didnt know the name of the place just said it was near dewey beach. Anyone know anyhting of this??
TeamFantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2008, 07:11 AM #2
dj red dog

dj red dog plays in the APPA D4 division
There isn't a paintball field anywhere near Dewey. I work at the beach so I would know.

What you do have is Splatzone Paintball in Milford, DE (about 30 miles NORTH of Dewey) But I think they might have closed up. Also they focus on Rec Ballers and they have never held a tournament and I don't think they are going to start now with zero business.

The other placei sabout 25 miles SOUTH of Dewey in Roxana. A small field that goes by the name of Pro-Action paintball. This field has no contact information anywhere, so unless you personally know the owner there is no way to contact the site for details. I personally know the owner and he hasn't said one thing about hosting a tournament.

Lastly you have OC Paintball in Ocean City, MD which again is about 60 miles SOUTH of Dewey Beach, it JUST reopened in September with limited business and I don't think they have a tournament schedule either.

Lastly if you happen to find out more than what I know please PM me or post it on this thread.