Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2008, 05:35 PM #1
zraigy7

Will this help?

Ok so i go to TaeKwonDo 3 days a week and do between 100-150 sit ups a night. We also do between 45 and 75 pushups. We also sparr(fighting). We push our selves like crazy in that class. I am starting to run a mile everyday with one of my friends. Will this help me get in shape for PB?

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig!

many paintallers under the age of 18 have the parents pay for them. if you are one of the few and proud players that pay for yourself put this in your sig.
zraigy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2008, 05:49 PM #2
pballa25ULjr

it will help u get in and stay in shape for almost everysport
pballa25ULjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:51 PM #3
byebi
03'YZ125&06'YZ250F

Well, say you didn't even do the class and did all that work. Would it still get you in shape? YES!

Nice job doing all the work

You will definatly get in shape
byebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:05 PM #4
xX T Calv Xx
ummm...

thats awesome dude keep it up
xX T Calv Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:06 PM #5
lsongj721

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraigy7 View Post
Ok so i go to TaeKwonDo 3 days a week and do between 100-150 sit ups a night. We also do between 45 and 75 pushups. We also sparr(fighting). We push our selves like crazy in that class. I am starting to run a mile everyday with one of my friends. Will this help me get in shape for PB?
taekwondo...lol i used to take that...lol me being korean pretty much means that i HAVE to take in at least some point in my life lol...all my friends that are korean to have taken taekwondo some time in thier life lol
Old 02-20-2008, 06:08 PM #6
zraigy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsongj721 View Post
taekwondo...lol i used to take that...lol me being korean pretty much means that i HAVE to take in at least some point in my life lol...all my friends that are korean to have taken taekwondo some time in thier life lol
lol dude. well im not i am also gonna do about 100 more sit ups after my mile run also im gonna start eating more fruit and vegetables. Just a healthier lifestyle! Also for paintball lol.

93% of teens have moved on to rap music, if you are part of the 7% that rock out every day, put this in your sig!

many paintallers under the age of 18 have the parents pay for them. if you are one of the few and proud players that pay for yourself put this in your sig.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:13 PM #7
shortguydave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraigy7 View Post
haha, thats nothing, you should wrestle. 400 pushups a practice, 30 minutes of live wrestling, and about 2-3 miles a day.
shortguydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM #8
Mr. Lamp post

no. doing physical exercise will not get you in shape, and in fact, will not help you in the sport of paintball. A sport which is greatly based on athleticism.
patentpending "just wipe your hard drive. take off a few screws from the top of the HD, find a shiny metal round thing, and then wipe it first with a wet cloth, and then a powerful magnet. viruses aren't resistant to magnets"
Death Before Dishonor
People-God, send some one to cure AIDs, cancer, etc. etc.
God-I already did, but you aborted them all.
Grammar Nazi #20 / XM307 ftw
Mr. Lamp post is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:30 PM #9
JaxPb
I bleed orange and blue

looks like u just want us to complement u
but i recommend eating pizza and playing greg hastings
JaxPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:52 PM #10
pballa25ULjr

yup today i had popcorn a whole pizza and 6 sodas while wearing my events ijn a 6 hour greg hastings marathon i had lol pwning with the dm5

edit: well it alll evens out because i play 3 sports and do 150 push ups and situps each night

Last edited by pballa25ULjr : 02-20-2008 at 09:18 PM.
pballa25ULjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:12 PM #11
Ringwood1237

Well its not going to hurt you...But anyways I like bragging about myself too
"You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."

Permanent brother with: paintballfreak45_2
Ringwood1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 PM #12
DMD

has been a member for 10 years
DMD supports Cereal Killerz 2
Strong core muscles and very high cardio is great for any sport. The weird positions that we play are much easier with those two characteristics. In fact you are in the top 10% of paintball as the rest of paintball can be coached to you.

AIM: dmdyng
DMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:29 PM #13
zraigy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD View Post
Strong core muscles and very high cardio is great for any sport. The weird positions that we play are much easier with those two characteristics. In fact you are in the top 10% of paintball as the rest of paintball can be coached to you.
the last sentence what do u mean? i dont understand