Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2007, 10:37 AM #1
mcrgaf

Everything else sale.... need gone ASAP

I need money for gas now, so I have to sell some things of mine. All prices are OBO, but no lowballing. I will be adding more things on the list, but need to find those items. But for right now, this is all of the things I have to offer. Also, could you post here before you m me. It helps alot.

MO or Cash only, no Paypal, sorry.

Xbox Assorments and Games

1) 1 Wireless headset for the Xbox 360
Nothing is wrong with it, just have no use for itand never had any. Works perfectly. Originally: $59.99 each

Price: 35 each shipped (1 sold, 1 left)
Trade: Offer up

2) Perfect Dark Zero: Collector's Edition
Bought a while back, but now have to sell it. Still in great condition to play, barely scratched, your choice to include the bonus dvd. Lost case about 5 months ago to 2 games, which includes this one. Originally: $29.99

Price: 15 shipped

5) Ipod IJet with bottom dock
This goes on the bottom of the ipod. This works to a maximum of 40-60ft. for me, but usually 30ft. for the best quality. This device turns on and off your ipod from far away distances. So when your in another room and want the song changed, just click stop or nect song button and you have another song. The signal goes through walls, so there wont be any wait time. Includes belt clips (2 sizes). Originally: $39.99

Price: 25 shipped obo

6) Computer games
- The Sims Deluxe Edition
- The Sims: Hot Date
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- 007 Nightfire (Gone)

Offer up, but 27 shipped for all 4

7) Nike Magnigrip Football Gloves: Medium
I thought I would need them for football, but my coach never put me in when I was one of the best recievers on the team and was suppose to be TE, but Instead, I was a kicker, so never had any use for them. Worn twice. Not playing football anymore because I'm graduating and they're too small for me, so whats the point in having them. Awesome condition.

15 shipped

8) Under Armour Football Gloves: X-Large
Had these since the beginning of football this season. The Nike ones were too small, so I got these. And you know how the story goes. So I'm selling these. Used once for practice. Awesome condition.

25 shipped

9) Under Armour Cold Gear Camo Beenie
Had this for running outside for spring sports, but never got the chance to do anything. Worn once. Awesome condition.

15 shipped

Last edited by mcrgaf : 12-23-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2007, 09:08 PM #2
mcrgaf

up
Old 12-23-2007, 05:20 PM #3
mcrgaf

up
Old 05-12-2008, 12:02 PM #4
madstork

Bold!