PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:21 PM #1
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

Possibly the worst day of play EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i go to a field in maryland its rec ball. not even on the map. so i take my other ion, (stock) and go to a kids party. i didnt know the kid very well and he invited me(played for 4 years) and nine other kids who have never played. so i say to my self lets just have a good day and help these guys get into the sport...well we are all 13-14, im 14. these *******es are running around shooting air and the owner is flipping out. well i go to put a new batt in my gun and as soon as i plug it in smoke, i fried the bored. im mad but i dont want to get to angry. it was my backup anyway. i say hey i just fried my ion can i rent sir. he says i dont know do you have 15 bucks? im like 15? thats alot for a 98c isnt it. he says my field my rules. so im like ok calm down and i pay for the gun.so we go down to the field and everyone is like ok im going to stay back in this back center bunker. im like well ok its thier first time everyone does that. so right off the break i dive into the snake. and i figured this isnt realy fair to the other team. so i just start calling out where everyone is. i still havent shot yet. then one of my team mates is like DUDE are you in the CYLINDER! im like uhm yes. he comes flying in and rams into me and shoots my calf. im like okok calmmmm down. then the next game im in a dorito pretty much just snap shooting and not realy trying to dominate. its me and this other kid left and he managed to get into the snake. we are both shooting at the same guy and he is like are you on my team! im like uh yes! he starts unloading on me and saying no no no you are not! so im gogged i cant see. i walk off the field and he shoots me agian. im like wtf are you doing! up in the little loby i fill my tank and i hear these kids talking about how his vs1 is one of the greatest guns ever made. i didnt say anything. next game...went alright. but then......this kid who was late to the party comes in and has an a5. we go down and im like hey did you chrono? he is like no last time i was here i did. i said didnt they make you. he says they didnt know i came. well i didnt say anything...big mistake. he was alright and im snap shooting at him and he stands up to walk off. im assuming he is hit...he walks right up to me and puts his gun to my head and pulls the trigger. i didnt totally black out but at the angle he hit me it went right near my temple.

TLDR nooby kids i try to be cool and help out but get cheap shot to head
People under 18 hate ions, and they themselves don't pay for paintball.I don't even talk to them, and they can taunt me all they want, I don't care. I know that they will never go pro, or come close. I just play for fun, and owning my ion is more than half of the fun that is paintball. I have a sense of pride with my ion as I built it myself.
It's like a girl, you love her, but not everyone sees her the way you do.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2008, 03:35 PM #2
byebi
03'YZ125&06'YZ250F

Burns my eyes.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:37 PM #3
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

sry guess it is just on huge paragraph. i needed to ***** to someone so i just typed it
People under 18 hate ions, and they themselves don't pay for paintball.I don't even talk to them, and they can taunt me all they want, I don't care. I know that they will never go pro, or come close. I just play for fun, and owning my ion is more than half of the fun that is paintball. I have a sense of pride with my ion as I built it myself.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:37 PM #4
byebi
03'YZ125&06'YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWISTED$ISTER View Post
i try to be cool

And fail.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:40 PM #5
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

i was being nice to them?
Old 02-18-2008, 03:43 PM #6
RLpaintball45
Andy Massar

teh Nooooobs!!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:50 PM #7
g3r8s

wow thanks

dont play with your N00b friends
Old 02-18-2008, 03:51 PM #8
dyepballer07 (Banned)

tl;dr
Old 02-18-2008, 03:53 PM #9
cmosser502
Murkin' and Glitchin'

i feel your pain!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:54 PM #10
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWISTED$ISTER View Post
ok so i go to a field in maryland its rec ball. not even on the map. so i take my other ion, (stock) and go to a kids party. i didnt know the kid very well and he invited me(played for 4 years) and nine other kids who have never played. so i say to my self lets just have a good day and help these guys get into the sport...well we are all 13-14, im 14. these *******es are running around shooting air and the owner is flipping out. well i go to put a new batt in my gun and as soon as i plug it in smoke, i fried the bored. im mad but i dont want to get to angry. it was my backup anyway. i say hey i just fried my ion can i rent sir. he says i dont know do you have 15 bucks? im like 15? thats alot for a 98c isnt it. he says my field my rules. so im like ok calm down and i pay for the gun.so we go down to the field and everyone is like ok im going to stay back in this back center bunker. im like well ok its thier first time everyone does that. so right off the break i dive into the snake. and i figured this isnt realy fair to the other team. so i just start calling out where everyone is. i still havent shot yet. then one of my team mates is like DUDE are you in the CYLINDER! im like uhm yes. he comes flying in and rams into me and shoots my calf. im like okok calmmmm down. then the next game im in a dorito pretty much just snap shooting and not realy trying to dominate. its me and this other kid left and he managed to get into the snake. we are both shooting at the same guy and he is like are you on my team! im like uh yes! he starts unloading on me and saying no no no you are not! so im gogged i cant see. i walk off the field and he shoots me agian. im like wtf are you doing! up in the little loby i fill my tank and i hear these kids talking about how his vs1 is one of the greatest guns ever made. i didnt say anything. next game...went alright. but then......this kid who was late to the party comes in and has an a5. we go down and im like hey did you chrono? he is like no last time i was here i did. i said didnt they make you. he says they didnt know i came. well i didnt say anything...big mistake. he was alright and im snap shooting at him and he stands up to walk off. im assuming he is hit...he walks right up to me and puts his gun to my head and pulls the trigger. i didnt totally black out but at the angle he hit me it went right near my temple.

TLDR nooby kids i try to be cool and help out but get cheap shot to head
read
Old 02-18-2008, 04:48 PM #11
Ghost Reaper

SO is the seventh board have a life time warranty or is it **** now and you have to go buy a Virtue or APE

Dude?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:49 PM #12
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

the seventh element was in my other ion. i didnt use it. i used my other one.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM #13
shortguydave

im from MD, what field was this at? robin hood?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM #14
smrtprtsp8ntballa
PbN Anime Fan

did u kick that kids ***? if not ur a ***** so stop complaining.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 PM #15
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

i said something to him in the "lobby" but i didnt wana kill him
Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 PM #16
shortguydave

what field? i really want to know
Old 02-18-2008, 05:08 PM #17
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Retarded thread, /close
Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 PM #18
R/T
Island Baller

every one has there bad day my friend and as for that kid walking up to you and shooting you heres some good advice If he wasent hugging the net when walking just give him a few shots to the chest if you see some one walking and there not holding there gun up it gives you all the reason in the world to eliminate them Its not being mean is just playing the game acording to body language.
Madness Baller #19
Og collector
Jokes on you guys Im not hurting the solenoid Im hurting the battery-Petoria
http://www.youtube.com/user/Munkamedia
"Get your dick out of my ***!"-my gf hahaha
Are you new? This is PBN man, stupidity is standard operating procedure.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:00 AM #19
eyeownyu
ryan

eyeownyu plays in the APPA D4 division
lol you tried to hard to be nice, do what chris lasoya does, when i step on the field, you are my enemy. i want to cause you pain and hurt you

"It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that defines who you are." ~ teh_masterer
Only after disaster can we be resurrected. ~Tyler Durden
San Diego Pirates
VSB.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:24 PM #20
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

excution style!
Old 02-19-2008, 03:29 PM #21
NSGSplatmaster

has been a member for 10 years
NSGSplatmaster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Moral: Dont play rec ball with idiots.
Closed Thread