PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-17-2008, 10:40 PM #1
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Sapulpa/Tulsa Area

Me and a friend are looking to start a team with a few other serious players... We both live in Sapulpa and are looking for guys or girls who are serious and live decently close... So far we have decided on the name "Genocide." The term "genocide" is a term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group. Usually based on race or belief, of course in our view simply "destroying" other teams. We have found a website where we want to get out jersey's made, in green with the custom Genocide logo we created.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...nocidecopy.jpg That link can be used to view the logo we've created... If at all interested please pm me and we can talk further, thank you
SprayNPray417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2008, 03:54 AM #2
Delicious762
What am I even doing here

Delicious762 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
whats up how serious are you guys?
Delicious762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:19 AM #3
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Well lets put it this way.. we've started playing within the last 4... or 5 months... and I went from a BT-Delta.. thats right I paid 230 dollars for my first gun, and since the day I stepped onto the paintball field Ive been in love.. I recently got a spyder Imagine and Im looking at getting a better gun soon.. My friend, started same time I did and is now purchasing a Empire Invert Mini... I even quit my job because they wouldnt let me off on the weekends (when we get to play)lol.. im defiently addicted.. and the 2 of us are rather good for "newbs" since we've started we've both gotten jobs at the place we play, which may be due to the fact that we are there every weekend, and we are very eager to get as far into the paintballing world as possible.. we've even gone as far as creating a logo and looking at spending around 128 dollars a person for matching gear on a 5 man team.. what can I say... I love paintball.. ive played for 3,4, 5 months now and all I ever do is think about paintball.. lol I feel like a crack addict.. haha.. All i know is when I spent all the money I have on paintball and my parents told me "You need to stop playing these games and get a real job!" I thought.. why cant this be a real job? Sure its probably a 1 in 1 billions chance that I create my own team and make it big.. But theres always that small chance that I could throw everything I have into making it big, nearly bankrupting myself, to go to a tournament every one knows I have no chance in hell at winning, Lining up across the field from a guy whos got years of experience on me , let alone hundreds of dollars into a gun, and masking his *** off the line and clutching a victory to proove to the world that sometimes a 19 year old "KID" can do something, and showing my parents.. see, sometimes "blowing your money on games" can be worth it, and not everyone has to be a "doctor or lawyer" to mean something in the world..
Old 02-18-2008, 04:27 AM #4
Delicious762

Well that's good I think we can help each other out lol I've played a couple of tourneys done alright in them and i quit playing for a year or so and I'm looking to get back into tourneys
Old 02-18-2008, 04:33 AM #5
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Yea.. Well me and my friend are looking at using the above logo along with the talon design on animalpaintball.com for our team jerseys...they also have a 3 man team set on there... if we cant find the other 2.. I know theres alot of 3 man teams out there... The main problem is.. Money.. packages im looking at on animalpaintball.com the following 3 Man Custom "BASICS" Package includes the following: 3 Custom Team Jerseys w/ logos, letters & Numbers, 3 Custom Team Headrags, 3 Custom Team Barrel Condoms, 3 Custom Team Tank Covers, 3 Custom Lanyards, 3 Custom T-Shirts, 1 Custom 30in X 40in Team Banner comes out to say, 175 dollars a person, maybe alittle more to cover shipping.. but thats custom jerseys with names and numbers, shirts, and all the good stuff
Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 AM #6
D-man[WarLlamas]
Old and in the way

Annual Supporting Member
D-man[WarLlamas] posts videos on PbNation
D-man[WarLlamas] plays in the APPA beginner division
PM'd you.

You should hit up some of these guys from PB Adventure.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2551999
D-man[WarLlamas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:50 PM #7
Genocide12 (Banned)

Yea this is one of the members of Genocide its me Genocide12, SprayNPray417 and my brother unlucky13 I've got just a regular spider sonic i dont have anything on it as of yet im looking to put on a 12-14" barrel with a belt drive feeder and a rocker trigger
Genocide12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:02 PM #8
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

dont listen to genocide12 guys.. he's a *******
Old 02-18-2008, 06:58 PM #9
Genocide12 (Banned)

Lol weren't you at my house *****ing because you wanted to sale your Spider for $160. my dad will prob by it to when you get the ego its gonna be awesome. But we def need to go to Shawnee sat or sun to check out there indoor course
Genocide12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM #10
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

UnLucky13 plays in the APPA D5 division
So how well do you like your Mini delicious??
Rick "BIRDMAN" Alexander #13

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
UnLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:48 PM #11
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

dylan your so gay.. shut up
Old 02-18-2008, 10:01 PM #12
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

UnLucky13 plays in the APPA D5 division
Both of you stop being stupid no one wants to join a team that is already fighting!!!
Rick "BIRDMAN" Alexander #13

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
UnLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:32 PM #13
ION+tadao raid3r

ok this is random but how much does it cost for a case of paint at PAG
ION+tadao raid3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:50 PM #14
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
A case of paint at PB Adv. is around $70 I think.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 PM #15
Delicious762

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLucky13 View Post
So how well do you like your Mini delicious??
not at all really since its basically a blender lol but its a 1.1 so if you get a new one it should work fine.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:21 AM #16
D-man[WarLlamas]
Old and in the way

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ION+tadao raid3r View Post
ok this is random but how much does it cost for a case of paint at PAG
PB Adventure: Field paint is $75/cs - fees are $10 with HPA (3K fills only!!)

If you only play the 'speedball' field, then Les (owner) will let you use the 'other' paint he sells for $45/cs - currently the 'other' paint is Diablo Heat - Yellow FPO/yellow fill
Old 02-19-2008, 02:06 AM #17
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

good stuff, I didnt know about the whole 45 for the heat... When I go up there I perfer the airball course anyway.. so D-man when are you going out again? Maybe we can all go out and play..
Old 02-19-2008, 03:01 AM #18
D-man[WarLlamas]
Old and in the way

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprayNPray417 View Post
.. so D-man when are you going out again? Maybe we can all go out and play..
I'm planning to be there Sat @ 12 - the weather looks cold, but also looks dry

I'm thinking about RapidFire on Sun $10fees and BYOP and it's indoor!

Unless I hear of a better deal - FireStorm is closing so that won't be an option much longer - Paintball Land is still cleaning up from the ice storm - Choctau is a long drive, but so is RapidFire
Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 AM #19
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Well.. unless my ****ing bank account gets there *** on the go and gets my money, Im poor until i can sell some crack or something.. lol.. I might ref sat and maybe I can get lucky enough to get your group.. haha.. but sunday I might try to go out to rapdfire, but my friend doesnt want to rock out there with his BT on the speedball course.. lol by the way, my spyder imagine keeps acting wierd on me, the bolt keeps jammin on me.. we even hooked an electric feeder and low pressure tank to it.. and its spitting like 2 balls at a time.. anyone know what could be causing it..

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

ReplyRegional Ups