I'm just curious if we brought back the RMXL ( Rocky Mountain X-Ball League)
Who would play ?
Here is the breakdown.
1. Dynamic Paintball would ref the events.
2. Three man format < You will need a minimum of 5 and I rec 6 players. 3 on the field per point 2 mins in-between pts ect..
3. Psp rules 13.3 Bps ramping
4. We would shoot only full blown tourney paint no garbage. Price per case same or lower than any other tourney in CO but 2x the quality.
5. Entry fee $200 per team 100% Payout of entry fees at each event or slightly smaller payout and series prizes at the end. The series prizes will be bought and paid for up front by us and will be on display at each event. NO MORE GETTING SCREWED AT THE END.
6. Series would start at COLORSPLASH< very nice field flat plum and well kept. < May move field to field around the state depending on field owners PBA , APC , BLITZ ect...
This is just the basics to check interest <<< Let's face it Tourney ball in CO has been lagging for years!
If you have never played X-ball its the most fun you can have with your cloths on
10 x better than 5 or 7 man and the best thing ! THE BEST TEAM ALWAYS WINS ! A bad call or a broken gun in the middle of a game won't cost you 1st place like it can and sometime does in 3 ,5 or 7 man.
If you would play the series or have questions POST UP ! But remember I don't need posers. If your in,,,,, your in..... If enough of you want to rock and roll we will make it happen. Need 9 teams min for it to make sense and would like to see 12 +