Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 02-13-2008, 12:05 PM #1
blizzle25

Lucky 15 KIT and STIFFI FS ONLY

RULES

READ ALL CAREFULLY
1. Please post here before PM. AIM is for kids; therefore PM is the best way to get my attention, and I will return all PMs promptly.
2. If you post here for trade, you will ship your marker first unless otherwise noted.
3. Once I receive your marker, if there are any issues that we did not discussed before hand, I will return them to you at your cost.
4. If you're offering a trade and adding money, please specify how much you're adding. That will make this thread much easier to facilitate. I can not stress this point enough. Don't expect me to ask you how much to add, you know how much your marker is worth and I've posted how much mine is worth. Subtract your marker's value against mine and you get the amount. Also DO NOT post "pm me for pics" I will not pm you.
5. Please be mature when you're posting and try to write in an intelligent manner. I will not attempt to decipher your post.
6. Payment method is Cashier's Check or Money Order from USPS, I'll only accept Paypal if you're Paypal verified.
7. Items will be sent through USPS priority mail, buyer will pay for shipping cost if you want another method, you will pay for the cost. Insurance is recommended at buyer's cost as well.
8. Free ups are appreciated and will be returned.
9. NO LOW BALLS

Like the title states, I have a like new in box Lucky 15 Kit and Stiffi. Both are for SALE ONLY.
  • Lucky 15 Barrel Kit
  • Autococker Threaded

Trades
None
Price
100 FIRM

Stiffi
  • 14 Inch Autococker Threaded
  • bore .689
  • Sticker Can Be Removed*

Trades
None

Price
Old 02-21-2008, 10:01 PM #2
bshort524
All Grey! Sweatsuit!

bshort524 supports Cereal Killerz 2
bshort524 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bshort524 supports Team VICIOUS
bshort524 plays in the APPA D3 division
parting out any of the luckys?
lmk price thanks
its dust black right?
Team No Name Kids #3
PPTF
Matt's Outback
Kee/Empire
Raza Paintball
bshort524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:00 PM #3
sean9224
Addicted Cruiser

pm'd ya
Old 02-23-2008, 05:38 AM #4
z.bart
Just One Bad Day

will take the stiffy for 50 shipped,pming you

My Phantom UC Kit "Review"

"Custom" Phantom UC kits F/S

In a world gone mad only a lunatic is truly insane.
z.bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:35 PM #5
PhoenixxRising
He makes it rain.

PhoenixxRising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PhoenixxRising plays in the APPA D5 division
If that deal falls through. How much for all? PM me.

GI Sportz * CJ's Paintball * AC:402.com * Furious * Kila Products * Understood * Thesehands.com * Custom Vinyl Express * SMX Optics * Gopro
PhoenixxRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:09 AM #6
aka2kaa
Not a 2k3'r

aka2kaa is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
aka2kaa supports Team VICIOUS
aka2kaa is reppin' sidebar 4 life
90 shipped? or anything in sig? I also have a 19 inch HDTV, you would have to add $100

pm me

very interested

Old Feedback: 43+ 0- 12 High end gun deals 100% 328+ eBay

aka2kaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:19 PM #7
SithSteve
SHOCK AND AWE

SithSteve owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You have a PM!!!

Marker History: Spyder AMG Classic/Custom SFT Shocker/DM3/Shocker 4X4 Sport/Chimera Mag/Logic'd Pneumag/Ninja E-Mag/Tremor NXT Shocker/Logic'd Rat Jr. Impulse/Dark SFT Shocker (x2)/Custom AKA Viking/Ego X

Last edited by SithSteve : 02-25-2008 at 03:11 PM.
SithSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:43 PM #8
blizzle25

lucky 15 sold to SithSteve!

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.