Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-21-2008, 03:37 PM #43
TTUBOB87

How much did it cost total after everything to play at Aggression with a case of paint?

That New field in Lubbock just doesn't seem like it's in a very good place for a field (houses pretty close) and it doesn't seem like it will be very big. They also haven't done as much work on it as I had expected at this time. I am kind of skeptical of it at this point, I will be here this summer working an internship so I will probably end up travelling to other fields sometimes..

I just want somewhere to play that's not too expensive!
TTUBOB87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:41 PM #44
ikappedkermit

ikappedkermit plays in the APPA D4 division
ikappedkermit supports DLX Technology
$65 for the paint - no mas!
ikappedkermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:50 PM #45
TTUBOB87

Thanks

I would like to make it up there sometime this summer... I have been up there once and it was a really nice field.
TTUBOB87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:34 PM #46
MorticianJoe
Body Counting since 1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Ranger2888 View Post
Thats the second time you have posted "whatever"
care to tell us why?
ttubob is one us down in lubbock.. just giving him a little grief.. if thats ok with you?..
MorticianJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:48 PM #47
Army_Ranger2888
im not in the army

Army_Ranger2888 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Army_Ranger2888 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorticianJoe View Post
ttubob is one us down in lubbock.. just giving him a little grief.. if thats ok with you?..
i was just curious......
Army_Ranger2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:49 PM #48
Army_Ranger2888
im not in the army

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTUBOB87 View Post
How much did it cost total after everything to play at Aggression with a case of paint?

That New field in Lubbock just doesn't seem like it's in a very good place for a field (houses pretty close) and it doesn't seem like it will be very big. They also haven't done as much work on it as I had expected at this time. I am kind of skeptical of it at this point, I will be here this summer working an internship so I will probably end up travelling to other fields sometimes..

I just want somewhere to play that's not too expensive!

i spent roughly 75 bucks yesterday and had 500 paintballs left over sooo.....
Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM #49
derekmc73

Playing in Amarillo

Many guys i work with play at aggression but we have our own field we only play with older players on our field. send me a e mail if you want to see about playing
derekmc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:43 PM #50
anthonyJM
"Who Said Who"

anthonyJM supports Cereal Killerz 2
Had a good time Sunday out at old Aggression see yall in two weeks.......on the 5/4/08
anthonyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:39 PM #51
xballfanatic69
cockpushups

Tj...did we sell the xball field to greg or what...i havent been around in awhile...but call me or something later im confused
Old 04-27-2008, 04:16 PM #52
derekmc73

aggression tourney

You know what amarillo really needs is some good tourneys they are not hard to put on and you dont have to give expensive prices. Aggression could have a 3 on 3 and i would be able to come up with about 15 teams with just the guys i work with thats not including all the locals that play there.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:55 AM #53
angel_shooter14741

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekmc73 View Post
You know what amarillo really needs is some good tourneys they are not hard to put on and you dont have to give expensive prices. Aggression could have a 3 on 3 and i would be able to come up with about 15 teams with just the guys i work with thats not including all the locals that play there.
Well the last time we tried to put on a tournement we were giving away 3 round trip tickets to cancoon mexico (flight and hotel)..... and no body showed up. So thats why we dont have tournements around here anymore.
•New FeedBack•
angel_shooter14741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:22 PM #54
Army_Ranger2888
im not in the army

Quote:

You do that and see how many people out 15 teams would actually come.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:35 PM #55
Beatrite
Don't Bro Me, Bro

Annual Supporting Member
Beatrite plays in the PSP
Beatrite owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Beatrite supports Team VICIOUS
Beatrite is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Beatrite plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_shooter14741 View Post
Well the last time we tried to put on a tournement we were giving away 3 round trip tickets to cancoon mexico (flight and hotel)..... and no body showed up. So thats why we dont have tournements around here anymore.
Shoot.

That's a heck of a giveaway for a prize package. I can't believe nobody showed up.

PBNTXS.com - support local paintball - AllBall Paintball - Cynical Inc.
E-Thug and Grammar-Nazi since '99.
"The fact is PBIndustry has been incompetent, uninterested, uncooperative and witheringly stupid almost forever--and we're still here and so is paintball." - Baca Loco
Beatrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:36 PM #56
derekmc73

Tourney

We have hosted our own tourney and we had to limit teams because we only had 5 co2 fill tanks and 2 hpa 6000 psi tanks. I know all the 15 teams we have would show up we have guys take vacation so they can play with us. We are mostly all pantex guards and we have always had good turn outs for our tourneys. We had to have them deliver the balls and equipment on a semi for our tourney but would like to get some tourneys going that would include alot of public but we will not be able to do that at our field.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:29 PM #57
angel_shooter14741

Quote:
We have hosted our own tourney and we had to limit teams because we only had 5 co2 fill tanks and 2 hpa 6000 psi tanks. I know all the 15 teams we have would show up we have guys take vacation so they can play with us. We are mostly all pantex guards and we have always had good turn outs for our tourneys. We had to have them deliver the balls and equipment on a semi for our tourney but would like to get some tourneys going that would include alot of public but we will not be able to do that at our field.
well we can talk to greg and see what he thinks. We would probably have to have a set a confirmed registration list/paid teams a week in advance so we would know for sure that we have teams showing up. Maybe we can get something going.

-TJ
•New FeedBack•
Old 04-28-2008, 07:35 PM #58
derekmc73

tourney

We could have it set up about a month in advance, we have ref jerseys ref helmets. I think it would work with a little bit of planning, i dont think you have to have expensive prices, it would be nice if aggression would lower the case of paint fee to around 50 bucks, im sure it will still make them much money and would help there business in the long run anyway. I like the guys there but they really need some motivation seems like they dont have much incentive to improve the amarillo paintball community.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:54 PM #59
angel_shooter14741

We dont ever see "tournment" players out there besides the people that usally play (my team and the guys in this thread). Come out there, let your presents be known and show him that there are people interested in tournments in the area and things will have a better chance of changing.
•New FeedBack•
Old 04-28-2008, 09:26 PM #60
derekmc73

We have talked to them about a tourney and we got the same thing from them that it didnt work. We work alot of week ends so we cant play there to much we have called and had it opened during the week for us to play.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:07 PM #61
NINJABALLER78
Invincible

tourney

get all those teams yall know to call greg and he might consider it. all we need is a substantial amount of people to push him.
NINJABALLER78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:26 PM #62
anthonyJM
"Who Said Who"

anthonyJM supports Cereal Killerz 2
We are all going out to Aggression this coming Sunday(6-1-08)around 12:00
anthonyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:26 PM #63
NINJABALLER78
Invincible

sorry guys ill be in san diago for 9 days ill be at the next practice though.
NINJABALLER78 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups