PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2008, 01:46 AM #1
GALvanator
GALvanized Manager

Exclamation Attention All Females - GALvanized Paintball

GALvanized, Georgia's first all-girl paintball team, is for NEW MEMBERS for our 2008 team. We are based out of Dynamic Games Paintball (662 Hwy 211 NW, Winder, GA 30680 - Between Atlanta and Athens). Most weekends we generally have some light practice, group discussions, etc., and I am available to discuss all questions.

GALvanized will be playing beginner division in the CFOA tournament series, as well as some GPPS tournaments, the PSP World Cup tournament at Walt Disney World, and the Lauren's Hope charity tournament.

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - We will train. Must have the desire to play on a torunament team and be responsible for getting to practices and tournaments. Teams are occassionally offered sponsorship discounts and promotions and these would be available to you as a member of this unique team in a "guy's sport"!

For more information or directions, call DGS at 770-868-5630, sign up for the DGS message boards at "www.DGSpaintball.com" , or e-mail me at GALteam@comcast.net

www.TeamGALvanized.com

www.DGSPaintball.com

Last edited by GALvanator : 01-29-2008 at 11:01 PM.
GALvanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2008, 11:01 AM #2
Big-Beezo
Damn I miss Home!!!!!!!!!

free up, but not to many girls i know use Pbnation as a source of info in the PB world. Will spread the word for you though.
so what if it smells girly... do you not like the way girls smell?
Big-Beezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:43 PM #3
GALvanator
GALvanized Manager

Thanks! That's all I'm asking for is to get the word out. I figure most guys in paintball seem to have relatively athletic girls hanging around them .

You would not believe how many girls/women you might not think of get into paintball and get adicted.

www.TeamGALvanized.com

www.DGSPaintball.com
Old 02-21-2008, 09:28 PM #4
vannatter5
****ter was full!

vannatter5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cool, I think we play you guys for our first game in the dso... good luck, and if yall beat us, dont give us crap haha
vannatter5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:28 PM #5
ZackAttack007
fight 'til you die

i played against u guys in '06 and '07 and i have to say yall are a great group of players... keep it up, and good luck this season.

Hotshot Kids '09 X-Ball
Atlanta Breakout 2010 PSP Support

Hotshots Paintball|Planet Eclipse|Monster Energy & Vitamin Water|Empire Paintball|KEE Action Sports|Coca-Cola|G.Z.

~$* C H R I S T --K R E W *$~
ZackAttack007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:40 PM #6
GALvanator
GALvanized Manager

Thanks and good luck to you all as well!

As usual, we pretty much have a new team this season, again; bring back one who had left, one from last year, one who started just in time for the last tourney for 07, and one who from out of state who filled in a guest spot for us in a game last year. Not complaining, they are all great with terriffic attitudes and the true new ladies are coming on strong!

www.TeamGALvanized.com

www.DGSPaintball.com