PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-11-2008, 03:07 PM #1
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Chris' Sermon of the Week 2-11-08

I had a friend mention to me several years ago that I needed to quit searching for riches and seek wisdom. So I recently did a study on wisdom and found that there are 7 pillars to wisdom. If you will follow these 7 laws of wisdom you will be successful. This study is extremely long so I will briefly explain the laws and if you would like all of the scriptures just let me know and I will send them to you.
1) The Law of Gender – It is the easiest law to apply. You just have to understand that you have been created in the image of God. You are made to create, change, reproduce, replenish, and have dominion. You are in the God class, you are not a dog.
2) The Law of Seed – You have to read God’s word daily and apply it to your life. Start by reading a chapter of Proverbs every day.
3) The Law of Cause of Effect – It’s like a ripple effect. When you jump into a water puddle it causes waves. Everything you do causes a ripple effect. If you are looking for respect, love, or finances, then you need to put out a little respect, love, or finances.
4) The Law of Change – Do you remember when you were a kid and you thought you could be anything you wanted to be? Well, a person’s imagination is where the Holy Spirit draws the blueprints for your life. Just because someone has told you it can not be done or your situation makes things look a little impossible, doesn’t mean you can’t change your situation.
5) The Law of Association – It’s that old saying that you are who you hang out with. If you want to be successful, then hang around successful people.
6) The Law of Polarity – You need to understand that for every low there is a high and for every high there is a low. So, if you are down to today, know that just around the corner is a high and if you are on a high today, then you need to prepare for the low that is just around the corner.
7) The Law of Love – Without love then none of it works!!
Chris w/RapidFire PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:47 PM #2
[insert funny name]
*random thoughts occur*

DANG that was deep. thanks for the summaries i cant read for longer then 5min or i will loose attention. I just need help on law number 5 i hang around stupid people lol.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:17 PM #3
RR#82
.:BSC:.

Annual Supporting Member
RR#82 is BST Trusted
RR#82 plays in the PSP
RR#82 donated to help Peyton Trent
RR#82 supports Team VICIOUS
RR#82 is Legendary
RR#82 supports Empire
good stuff

and yes i like the tl;dr