Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2003, 03:49 PM #1
pimpo su
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Angry the ICC website

has anyone noticed that the site completely sucks? it wouldnt be so bad if it got updated once in a while, but jeez its still got the march results as the last events winners. and the background wallpaper, allot of those teams dont play anymore, im sure it was cool two years ago though.

Last edited by pimpo su : 06-17-2003 at 11:38 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2003, 08:15 PM #2
fuzzboxvoodoo2k

has been a member for 10 years
You know all the real action of the sight goes on in the message boards anyway. The actual site i believe is doen by Chris Herring if i remeber correctly. He is a very Busy guy and works hard, and on top of the is the President of the ICC. Personally i dont mind the site not bieng updated that should be the last thing. I thank god he spends his time working for good events in the ICC.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:30 AM #3
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
I keep forgetting the Event Results page is there. It's updated now. There are three pages I try to update within 24 hours of an event--league points, the pre-registration form for the next event, and the online survey. I just have to remember to update the Event Results page.

As for the background, I'll try to get that re-done at some point. I usually re-do the entire site in the off season. I didn't do it this past year because I'm happy with the look of the site.

Have faith though, we're doing things with the site. It's about to triple in content, with two new projects due to be unveiled next month.

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field