Community Focus

View Poll Results: has anything simaller happend to you guys
yes 16 24.62%
no 49 75.38%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2008, 04:44 PM #1
needTEHmoney

Thumbs down why some paintballers make me want to kill them

ok i was paintballing ar borden on the weekend and one of my teamates shot me that got me mad bt getting back from that game and what should i see but a teenage girl crying getting her eyes flushed waiting for an ambulance know why

some f***er was using pepperballs and shet her in the head PEPPER BALLS what kind of sick @*$% uses pepper balls there were like 8 year old kids playing there first game and somebody was using pepper balls i cant even begin to show my rage and it was a girl you dont shoot a girl with a pepper ball let alone anyone so they found him and he was kicked out for life and borden contacted other paintball places in the area guess what hes banned im glkad but theres always a dick and one dayi hope he gets shot with a marle and dies this is what makes me scared of paintball alot

but a funny thing was there was a little girl that wasnt older than 10 had an ego and like full gear owning at apeedball it was funny

and i always get asked by the littler kids why i dont buy a new gun, i then have to explain to them that i like pump better, and then ask them if they want to pay for my paint
needTEHmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM #2
Rampage paintball
Poop'd on... : /

Rampage paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rampage paintball supports Team VICIOUS
huh?
Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM #3
needTEHmoney

i was telling a styory without punctuation and such

and i always get asked by the littler kids why i dont buy a new gun, i then have to explain to them that i like pump better, and then ask them if they want to pay for my paint
Old 04-21-2008, 08:57 PM #4
kean
Paradox

Yea ... the spelling in there makes the story a little hard to understand, but I think I got the just of it. One question, wth is a pepper ball?
kean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:00 PM #5
needTEHmoney

a ball full of pepper stuff used by cops for riots

Old 04-21-2008, 09:04 PM #6
kean
Paradox

I probably would have raged on the kid if I was the ref
kean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:13 PM #7
Kumdo0770
Dark Hazard

im kinda glad that kid was banned on multiple fields not that field.

i hope the girl's parents sue him for ridiculous amounts of money
Old 04-22-2008, 03:52 PM #8
needTEHmoney

yeah so do i
we all do

Old 04-22-2008, 03:56 PM #9
impropernick

impropernick helped look for balloons
impropernick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
impropernick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i wonder if that guy had to deal with the cops (i hope so). I mean, seriously, who gets their jollys from trying to REALLY hurt someone.

btw, rofl about the 10yr old girl with the ego
impropernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:03 PM #10
needTEHmoney

it was funny(the little girl)

Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 PM #11
D33pWa7et

Well nobody at my field used pepper balls but as I was turning the corner around the fort my own team mate shot me and I was pretty mad but then the ref came over and goes "1... 2... 3... 4... 5.6.7.8." Yeah the dude totally over killed me so he was taken out too
Old 04-22-2008, 06:58 PM #12
Renegade Paintball

If that dude hit me with a pepper ball and it effected me like it did to the girl, I don't know what I would do. I probably would snap and made sure he ate a couple of those balls before he was kicked out. How old was this kid that was shooting them? That's a pretty dumb*$$ thing to do.
Renegade Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:10 PM #13
Renegade Paintball

D33p, the exact same thing happened to me with some little kid playing for the first time. The game just started and then all of a sudden I got shot like 5 times in the back. I turned around in disbelief that somebody hit me behind this huge bunker, and what I see is this little kid about 20ft. away still pointing his gun at me. If the kid wasn't ten years old, I wouldn't of just told him that I was on his team and to start shooting the other way. The ref pulled me out too.
Renegade Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM #14
WhatY
I'm not a 2k8'r

Pepper balls aren't sold to the public. Whoever distributed them could be shut down.
WhatY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 PM #15
washington (Banned)

i dont think the ambulance is needed unless she has athzma but i couldnt help my self and i would beet the kid
washington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:35 PM #16
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi

what a jerk i would have to beat the kid
FBHS RAINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:48 PM #17
king nothing

s*** like this is what gives people a bad view of paintball, the closest experience that i've had was a time that a guy was using frozen paintballs. People caught onto him after a couple of broken fingers, then the cops were called, the guy tried to run, but we got his license plate. So he got a few years for assault with a deadly wep or something, I'm just glad noone got hit in the head or something.
king nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:54 PM #18
paintballer1116

ive never been shot by a pepper bal b4, but id imagine itd hurt like hell.
also while were on the topic of people giving paintball negative publicity, in a nearby town there were some kids who shot at a cop car with paintball guns, WHATS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS? theyre gonna ruin it for the rest of us
paintballer1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:56 PM #19
needTEHmoney

^yes!!!!!!!!!!!alleluiah or however you spell it soon well be like australlia and need lisences and such to buy 12gs

Old 06-03-2008, 01:56 AM #20
red__dragon

Thats pretty bad. I saw some jack *** throw m80s at people once. i have no idea what he was thinking either. some individuals just like to hurt people or something.
red__dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:57 PM #21
crapshot101

most bull **** post ever