PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-03-2003, 12:54 PM #64
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
dbailey2121 i learned all that crap on the histoiry channel like a week ago, about m1abrams...

and overbear (the gay guy) i'm not in the military yet, but as soon as i turn 18 im going!!! just thought i'd tell you so you dont think i'm like dbailey2121...

dude but your really gay???? why man?
why dont you like pu$$y, who could resist pu$$y???
"O THE HUMANITY!!!" you dont know what your missing..i highly recommend you try some.. *two thumbs up*

Last edited by SNiPER FiRE 7 : 07-03-2003 at 12:58 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2003, 01:22 PM #65
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
LOL!

maried once, a line of GF's before them, line of BF's too. Why the heck choose? I like walkign into a room and going...hell yes I will take them all

I might urge you to think hard and long about joining the military ok. It is not for everyone, and alot of people join for the wrong reasons. One thing you might want to think on is going to collage, and joining ROTC. I wish I had, I would have injoyed being a officer alot more than being a enlisted.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-03-2003, 01:45 PM #66
Masterjts

dbailey, i was not bashing angels so therefor i am better then you right?
Old 07-03-2003, 04:19 PM #67
SNiPER FiRE 7

im JOINING the military....gonna be a MARINE *as old glory flys free in the wind*
Old 07-04-2003, 05:47 AM #68
ZeR0 IMPulse
Banned

<<zues's could kick you beloved "bling-bling" cocker or angels *** up and down the street.>>

LMAO!

Okay kid, I will see you on the field with your Zeus and I'll use my Timmy (avatar is outdated). What a moron! These guns are gay and lame. I posted a pic on a forum somewhere and everyone who saw it died of a heart attack because they laughed so much. Armotech... We have a group of people in Glendale called Armenians (I am Armenian but I am western Armenian so this doesn't count). The Russian Armenians are called "Armos" because they are retarded and act all hardass with their "binders" and not taking their books to class. These guns are the same thing: wannabe hardass guns that cant perform in tournys and are retarded. Which pathetic loser made this company up? Only in the United States people, only in the U.S. Btw I am not checking this retarded thread again because I feel my point was passed so if you have anything to say, go for it because I wont see it *sticks tongue out and gives thread the rasberry*.

ZeR0
Old 07-04-2003, 10:55 AM #69
Masterjts

this forum brings out all the freaks... thats for sure!
Old 07-04-2003, 02:27 PM #70
SNiPER FiRE 7

i dont have a ZUES dork....never said i did, maybe you should spend more time at school...or hooked on phonics..and im not a kid, im 17...
Old 07-05-2003, 04:03 AM #71
SynTek
Big Brother With a Smile

SynTek is a Supporting Member
Okay, this turned into an I'm better than you because - <insert reason here>. No longer are we even pretending to discuss the merits or lack thereof in an open-bolt blow-back mil-sim marker.

And what have we learned after 4 pages of this? Shockingly little, but in case you where flaming to much to notice here it is:
1) The VM-68 is an old stack tube blow-back marker that shares many characteristics of ALL blow-backs
2)Open-bolt blow-backs are generally the same
3)Blow back markers where once considered very competitive.
4)Certain people don't like mil-sim markers, dbaily especially so
5) Most of the people who frequent this forum are quite immature.

Seriously people, if a person comes in and bashes a marker that they have most likely never actually played a game with, why fling crap back at them? You don't help your case any, and you certainly don't get any e-cool points. However, if you give actual proof to the contrary of their opinion then you can actually make the thread useful. And flames have their place in internet forums, but to needlessly flame the same tired garbage over and over (Sniper Fire for example) is just silly. If you're going to flame, do it right. Get an original insult (no gay or any of its other forms are NOT original), phrase it in a humerous enough manner that it makes others laugh, make an attempt to form the above into a coherent sentence, and then post.

But that may be a bit complicated so I'll paraphrase ElTwitcho. Read, Think, Post. In that order.
Old 07-05-2003, 02:38 PM #72
SNiPER FiRE 7

yeah ok syntek...but hes still a a dumb@$$..

i'm sorry for acting immature rolleyes:

im done here, maybe...have fun, continue the arguement..
Old 07-05-2003, 02:45 PM #73
Masterjts

geez SynTek as if the "im tired of listening to you guys complain about pointless things" argument wasnt used enough
Old 07-05-2003, 02:57 PM #74
SNiPER FiRE 7

and its not about specs about blowbacks and all that crap...it is a pissing contest..so if your tired of reading it...dont read it.. that simple smart guys...e-cool points, WTF dude who cares what people think.. ask dbailey, he doesnt care what we say, and we dont care what hes says...right? so whatever...dont make scense does it..who cares!!

woooooooooo !@#$ yoooou..

Old 07-07-2003, 12:30 AM #75
Jakaldawg

ok now that weve established that Dbailey wasnt in the military we can proceed to agree the rest of his posts are lies. Youve earned a new reputation. Plus if you were a tank DRIVER you probly would give specs on the computer systems not the amunition, you have nothing to do with the fireing, loading, or aiming of the gun. and by the way thats not really personal information. you can also find this on the internet... What position do you drive in? standing kneeling sitting laying or what? What does the steering wheel look like, a wheel a T bar a joystick or what. tell me that.
Old 07-07-2003, 03:24 AM #76
SynTek
Big Brother With a Smile

SynTek is a Supporting Member
Quote:
WTF dude who cares what people think..
That may be true, however, I would assume that a person who frequents a forum where most of the information given is an opinion, that said person must at some point want to hear what another person thinks.

This thread is a great example of this. A lot of opinions have been tossed around, but very few hard facts have been exchanged. And since dbailey has helped this flame fest last nearly 80 posts, then I would be led to belive that it is generating interest. Especially on your part given the number of replies you have racked up here.
Old 07-07-2003, 08:28 AM #77
SNiPER FiRE 7

yeah....
Old 07-07-2003, 04:06 PM #78
chriskylershanejr

Hey Guy's Here is the paintball field I play in. This is a photo in Turkey where I have been station for two years. Anyways i like to call this picture TEAM "TURK" and all thier *****es.

Old 07-10-2003, 05:51 PM #79
Heebs (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by SNiPER FiRE 7
im JOINING the military....gonna be a MARINE *as old glory flys free in the wind*
Oh lord, America is going to have this idiot defend our country? Might as well move to Iraq might be safer.

Heebs
Old 07-10-2003, 07:55 PM #80
Masterjts

the idiot'ness goes away after they brainwash you
Old 07-14-2003, 10:52 AM #81
SNiPER FiRE 7

heebs...ouch that hurt sooo bad.. dude if thats all you got to say, your the idiot. and how does what i said make me an idiot??? At least i have the balls to fight for my country and for peoples freedom in other countries!
SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:26 PM #82
Heebs (Banned)

I think your an idiot because you talk crap about people bashing guns and then you turn around and bash other guns. Talking like armotech is the only good company out there. Half your posts dont do anything but point out that you just like talking crap. So please go ahead and join the Marines. Maybe they can beat some sense into your rather empty noggin.

Heebs
Old 07-16-2003, 01:41 PM #83
SNiPER FiRE 7

i have never bashed guns unless there over rated or just plain lame...at least armotech is something with flavor or trying to breed something different when everyone else is just copying off each other... you have you solution backwards..and i have some sense..but you my friend dont have the sense god gave a turkey..LOL ha ha..dude that some west virginia flaming for ya..
Old 07-17-2003, 09:49 PM #84
Heebs (Banned)

You cant even type full correct sentences...

'Nuff said. When you get beyond your "borders" of West VA let the World know, you might actually be educated at that point.

Heebs