PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-26-2003, 10:14 AM #43
Crog075
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Look, I found a picture of dbailey2121 when he was in the Army. Knowing his grammar skills, and the fact that he never said the US Army, its obvious he was with the Iraq Army.

Old 06-26-2003, 12:18 PM #44
Masterjts

last i checked you only needed a high school diploma or GED to get into the army. push ups are required, periods are optional

now how being in the army even relates to paintball i can not tell you. but im sure he has a vague unrelated answer he will be more then happy to share with us.
Old 06-27-2003, 12:03 AM #45
NkSde
Moose Bucket®©™

Ok i was readin through this forum...and that Dbailey guy....You need to shu the **** up man...if you don't like the guns...why the **** you suddenly feel the uckin need to rip on em?...Have you ever heard of a ****in scenario game? and who the **** would wlak down the goddamn street with a ****in paintball marker you dumb ****...Why don't you think your ****in **** throught before you post your retarded nonsense about someoen gettin their faces blasted off...maybe you should look into suicide...It would do every one a favor...
Old 06-27-2003, 08:29 PM #46
Heebs (Banned)
KOREA!

NkSde... there are a LOT of stupid kids out there who's mommy and daddy dont care if they buy them milsim weapons.

Heebs
Old 06-27-2003, 09:09 PM #47
Masterjts

i dont like dbailey just like the next guy, but some of this anti-dbailey crap looks worse then when he opens his mouth.

you guys really wish harm on him b/c of what he said... damn. you want him to kill himself... dont know who i feel more sorry for him or you!

looks like he wins round two as you guys stoop to his low. but round 3 is looking brighter as a few more idiots warm up by arguing with their brick walls.
Old 06-28-2003, 10:06 AM #48
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

Quote:
Originally posted by NkSde
Ok i was readin through this forum...and that Dbailey guy....You need to shu the **** up man...if you don't like the guns...why the **** you suddenly feel the uckin need to rip on em?...Have you ever heard of a ****in scenario game? and who the **** would wlak down the goddamn street with a ****in paintball marker you dumb ****...Why don't you think your ****in **** throught before you post your retarded nonsense about someoen gettin their faces blasted off...maybe you should look into suicide...It would do every one a favor...
Dude yer gonna make the filter crash. Please tone it down
Old 06-28-2003, 10:46 PM #49
dbailey2121

HAHA I knew that if Iwas to jerk your chains you fools would react just like this. If you look back the thread was not started in a gun bashing way. I was just informing the uninformed of something that I had learned about the guns from having to repair them. If you would pull your heads out of your A$$ you would understand what I am talking about. if not go ahead and buy thease guns. Ruin the good name of paintball and shoot each others eyes out. I am sure that you all are the guys that come in to the paintball store and ask what gun shoots the hardest. You can't know how many ppl destroy there guns cranking them up. I think that you n00bs nee to just leave paintball to the ppl that know what it is about and go play airsoft. Then you can really sting your buddy
Old 06-29-2003, 06:13 PM #50
SNiPER FiRE 7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

dbailey shut up no one likes you here...everything you say is what we think about you...so shut up man, it worthless now...hussssh child, huush!
Old 06-30-2003, 08:29 PM #51
dbailey2121

You don't have to like me to know that I am right
Old 07-01-2003, 08:43 AM #52
SNiPER FiRE 7

d@mn that was original...! psssssh
Old 07-01-2003, 12:48 PM #53
dbailey2121

what you doing your gay snap finger thing at me
Old 07-02-2003, 08:02 AM #54
SNiPER FiRE 7

w0w...that was even better!
Old 07-02-2003, 12:13 PM #55
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
*shakes head* ok children here we go.

1) dbailey2121 has not nore ever will be in the army. It shows clear in the way he types, the words he chooses, and the fact its asvaB not P. He claims to have been a tank driver. I find this highly doubtful too. Judgeing from the grammer, I would put him at 14-16 years of age.

2)It is also quite clear dbailey2121 knows zero about the VM-68. I personaly have owned 4 of them thruought the 12+ years I have played paintball. The VM-68 will exchange quite a number of parts with the spyder, the armotech, and any other blowback, open bolt, twin tube marker. As to the armotech being 'copys' of the VM, I can only say this. ALL!! stacked tube blowbacks are in general, the same.

3)dbailey2121 says he "works on markers" Again I find this highly doubtful. He shows a lack of fundimental understanding as to how markers work. The basic construction of them, and the general lack of care shown to improvments made to them.

Now, to all of you. Tossing around the words Gay, and Homo. I want you to all consider this. Our sport is loved by all races and creeds. Blacks and mexicans, whites and korean. Even gays like...myself injoy this game and will continue to do so for years to come. I want you to seriously think about the words you choose to toss about. You only serve to HURT the sport, not help it by tossing about hate and discrimination as you have. This applys to all of you, even you sniper.

My .02, ya can have them
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-02-2003, 06:05 PM #56
Masterjts

overbear, over 60% of paintball players are in the age catagory of 12-16. i think you may be asking too much as most of these children have not matured enough to understand the concept of which you speak of. many of them can not even legally buy a paintball gun (airgun laws) in many states *shakes head*

yet they have alot to say about everything dont they?

as for dbailey, im sure he drives his toy tanks every day!

*vrroooooommmmm bang bang bang vrooooooooom*
Old 07-02-2003, 06:15 PM #57
Overbear

Masterjts:

I have met plenty of very mature 12-16 year olds. I mean no disrespect to any of them. My intire point was, and still is, that clearly dbailey2121 is

1)not who he says he is
2)not the age he claims to be
3)not out of grade school in the matureity way.

I was also hopeing that by pointing out the hateful words tossed around. Some here may choose words less...edged.

By the way, for the record. I just ordered a zeus(RIS) for myself. I Liked the looks on it. I however will continue to use my bushmaster for my main marker, even at seniaro games.

(bushmaster+chaos chip+vapor valve+shrubmister conversion=22BPS of pure paint spraying, empty 12 pods in under 10 minutes of play, rundown the 114ci tank in half that, fun)
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 07-02-2003, 11:43 PM #58
dbailey2121

ok dude you are a fool. Yes overbear this means you. Now tell me exactly how a blow back marker works and I will kick you in the nads for free. For the rest of you fools I think that you should just forget to breath. God I am so sick of the we want real guns idiots. And you know what if you knew anything about being a tanker you could ask just a few questions and know that I was telling the truth. I think that you ppl are stupid inbred fools. And you should inflate your bowels with your Armocrap guns to your hearts content. So here is giving you the finger. I am done trying to enlighten you crack smoking ******s. Oh and BTW the bushmaster is a piece of *****
Old 07-03-2003, 12:10 AM #59
Overbear

*chuckles* little boy, tell you what. Put up what unit you were last in. Your MOS, the rank you left in, and what your last post was. I will be more than happy to fire up the old MOBaCDb tormow morning and tell everyone eather A)you were in the army for real,or B) what bull**** your slinging.

Btw, if you don't know what a MOBaCDb is, then you were never in the any form of the armed services little boy. You see, I take great offence at posers who pretend they were in the army or whatever, when in fact they have never put their butts on the line for our country. So please before everyone here, post up that info. No need for your name, just what I asked for.

or...are you going to say something like "I don't need to prove who I am". I bet you will, you see because someone here can call your little bluff, your going to backtrack fast. Belive me now, if I find out you were not in the military, I will be more than happy to report the false claim to AIA and let them come pay you and your parents a visit. It is if you did not know, a felony to impersonate anyone with a DD-214 when you have not earned one.

Old 07-03-2003, 12:51 AM #60
dbailey2121

First I am not going to give you personal information on the internet. And I spent my share of time in the Army. I know that you are going to say oh I told oyu so blah blah but you know what I don't give a damn. Ok but here for exaple the M-1A1 MBT uses a 120mm smooth bore gun that is manufactured in Germany and is also used on the Leopard 2 MBT. It is able to fire 2 types of rounds the Sabot and the Heat. The sabot round is keinetic energy round that punches threw the armor of the target and spawls the armor in to the crew compartment. The HEAT (High Explosive Anti-Tank) round is shaped charge that on contact with the armor of the target sends a jet of hot gass threw the armor and spawls the molten metal into the crew compartment. There are 3 machine guns on the M1A1 MBT. The first is a 7.62 M240 coaxial mounted machine gun witch is mounted on the right side of the main gun in tandem with it. The second is the M2 .50 cal heavey machine gun witch is mounted on the commanders cuopila. the third is the loaders machine gun witch is also a 7.62mm M240 machinegun mounted on a pindel mount. Oh and when using Miles Gear on a tank the hoffmen tank fire simulator is used. now would I know any of that if I was not a tanker? I really don' think so.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:05 AM #61
Overbear

Again, Everything you have said can be found by any child looking in a few books. Heck I think I have a few here on the shelf at home that lists all that. Lets try this ya little fake wantabe.

I think you have proved my point. You were unable to tell us what A MOS is, What MOBaCDb is, or even what a DD-214 is. You my little boy are lieing thru your teeth about haveing been in the army, and it makes me sick.

Old 07-03-2003, 01:07 AM #62
dbailey2121

DD-214 are your Report of Separation papers. MOS is your job IE 19K = M1 tanker I have no clue what that garble BS is but you know I was not a paper pushing REMF

Last edited by dbailey2121 : 07-03-2003 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:13 AM #63
dbailey2121

And you know what if you think that you are all that much better then me why are you bashing angels?