PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-19-2008, 06:40 PM #22
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

so the subs would be kinda like a practice team? Im so down Chris and I do apoligize for the "drama" but Im very interested in refing and playing for a team.. possibly as a sub until I get the epxerience and money into the game that some of these other guys have

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

SprayNPray417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2008, 06:42 PM #23
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

UnLucky13 plays in the MiLP
UnLucky13 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris w/RapidFire PB View Post
Seven with 5 subs
Ok so 7 with 5 subs sounds great I will be out there next sunday to meet you and play the fields...I am going to be rocking a BT-4 lol atleast for now
Rick "BIRDMAN" Alexander #13

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
UnLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:51 PM #24
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

sweet.. ricky I might ref saturday, since stephanie said something about coming out to play sunday, and if so I think i want to play haha.. and then we can ref that tuesday to get the money for rapidfire.. crap! dude we got to go buy our own paint... hm.. I wonder what we should get, not sure if its true or not but les said most of the cheap paint will stain clothing and stuff

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

Old 02-19-2008, 06:52 PM #25
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

K thats cool we can always go and buy wal-mart paint or by the paint he has there...or we usually have a lil paint left over

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 06:53 PM #26
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

But lets please stay on the team topic this time though

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 06:55 PM #27
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

yea.. um.. chris.. for the team you starting have you decided on a team name and/or colors? I figured with the name "RapidFire" it would be something like Heat.. but yea, Im looking to buy gear so nowing the teams colors would be a good thing..

Old 02-19-2008, 06:56 PM #28
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

lol we have to make the team first lol

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 07:08 PM #29
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

He said he has been thinking about the team for awhile, I figured he may had already had a team name and color picked out, I dont want to go out and spend 200 dollars on gear bags and stuff and then it not match with the teams colors if I do make it....

Old 02-19-2008, 07:10 PM #30
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

Ok but he doesn't have to use RapidFire in the name he could use Tulsa or Oklahoma or whatever he wants

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 07:35 PM #31
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WOW!!! I am sure he would be happy to discuss all that after he meets you. Right now he just wants to find the best players to represent him and his business. And let's not forget Rapidfire is Christian based company. Check out Chris' myspace page to see more. PM me Chris if you have any questions or anything I can help you with.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:27 PM #32
DubyaDawg46
Rockin' the Freestyle

DubyaDawg46 is playing at Living Legends III
DubyaDawg46 supports Team VICIOUS
Thats pretty cool (starting a team i mean) good luck chris

"I've flown 198 missions in my life, been shot down every one of 'em. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life."

"You can't bull**** a pilot." -Smokin' Joes
DubyaDawg46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:21 AM #33
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwulf View Post
WOW!!! I am sure he would be happy to discuss all that after he meets you. Right now he just wants to find the best players to represent him and his business. And let's not forget Rapidfire is Christian based company. Check out Chris' myspace page to see more. PM me Chris if you have any questions or anything I can help you with.
Thanks for helping me out with that one, but those guys sure make me laugh.
Chris w/RapidFire PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:25 AM #34
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Although I am a Christian, do not feel uncomfortable around me. I would ask that you be who you are and respect me for who I am and if I invest thousands into a team, there will be rules and reg's. I just don't want people to think I am one of those Christians who thinks they are better than the other guy.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:14 PM #35
Darkwulf
Pops!

Never meant to imply anything of the sort Chris. And forcing someone to that point of view would make everyone uncomfortable. Just was trying to point out that acting a fool sometimes flows over into being a fool. No one likes the drama and getting a chance to be on a team is more than just going and practicing and hanging out and shooting each other. You have a reputation as and individual and a company owner and others need to show respect with their words and actions so not to bring any bad light upon their sponsors.

As far as them making you laugh that is always good. Bad thing for me is they all come to my house and harass me. They are all good kids though. Two of them are mine and the other I call my other child. Anyways need any help or anything feel free to holler. I can always use experience since THEY are getting me into paintball! It is rather fun though.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:28 PM #36
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwulf View Post
Never meant to imply anything of the sort Chris. And forcing someone to that point of view would make everyone uncomfortable. Just was trying to point out that acting a fool sometimes flows over into being a fool. No one likes the drama and getting a chance to be on a team is more than just going and practicing and hanging out and shooting each other. You have a reputation as and individual and a company owner and others need to show respect with their words and actions so not to bring any bad light upon their sponsors.

As far as them making you laugh that is always good. Bad thing for me is they all come to my house and harass me. They are all good kids though. Two of them are mine and the other I call my other child. Anyways need any help or anything feel free to holler. I can always use experience since THEY are getting me into paintball! It is rather fun though.
That comment wasn't directly towards you. Since I have been in ministry I have lost a ton of friends simply because I claim to be a Christian. I just want people to know that they can be who they are when they are around me. Most people that know me would tell you that I don't make them uncomfortable. Don't take that comment directly towards you. I am just keeping things cool around me.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:33 PM #37
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

Hey if your a christian thats cool with me I'm a christian to but I don't always act like I am

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-20-2008, 12:33 PM #38
Darkwulf
Pops!

I didn't take it that way. Surround yourself with good people and of a like mind set and all is good. I look forward to coming out there soon to meet you and to see the fields.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:22 PM #39
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Im a christian to... And the way I see It, I dont care what religion people are as long as they are good people... I feel bad for them If they dont believe, but just because you dont believe doesnt mean your a bad guy. I just want a group of guys who can all chill out together and just have fun.. I mean paintball is a game right? And if you cant play a game without having fun whats the whole point?

Old 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM #40
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

The Paintball Prayer..
The paintball is mygame, I shall not want golf or hockey or any other sport.
It makes me to lie down in painted bunkers.
It leads me beside piles of old tires.
It fills my hopper.
It leads me on paths of spilled paint, for his name's sake.
Yea, though as I walk to the crony station,
I will fear no 'Angel'.
My marker and my mask, they comfort me.
It prepares a newbie before me in the midst of my enemies.
It anoints my jersey with paint; my pod pack runs over.
Safety, fun and competitiveness shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall play in fields of paintball forever. Amen
(Written without any thought of malice or disrespect for those of religious persuasions.)

lol.. im sorry but I had to.. I love it, and I think its funny

Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 PM #41
soldiernkorea

Hey Chris thank you so much for talkin with me the other night sorry i will not be able to make it out there... I do think it is awesome that you are starting a team thats awesome: Real quick SpraynPray417 did you not say in another forum that you had like a spyder imagine? And if so you should not be knocin what another baller shoots.

DM8 FST Rotor FT
soldiernkorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM #42
Delicious762
What am I even doing here

Delicious762 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
still no word on date?
Delicious762 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups