PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-07-2008, 11:54 AM #1
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Rapid Fire Paintball is Starting a Team

Rapid Fire is starting a team - Tryouts will be soon. Request us as your friend on Myspace at www.myspace.com/rapidfirepaintball

Last edited by Chris w/RapidFire PB : 02-07-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Chris w/RapidFire PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2008, 07:35 PM #2
[insert funny name]
*random thoughts occur*

what if you dont have a myspace but are still interested?
Old 02-10-2008, 07:43 PM #3
gamer565
Place ran by hypocrites

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
interesting

btw- i was at ur field for the first time yesterday and all i have to say is.....thats its kick ***, cold but really nice. tomas is kool guy too.

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:31 PM #4
janik92

interested
janik92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:49 PM #5
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sweet

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:36 PM #6
Genocide12 (Banned)
Explicit OT Eh?

Well i was on a team till like 10 mins ago the supposed leader of the team says im a 16 yr old kid that is in school and that my parents would ***** because say we have a tourny at 2 they wouldnt let me outta school. Yea he is right about them not letting me outta school but there thinking about whats important there sons education is what there thinking about and yea i disagree i would love to play paintball with them but. mayb once im outta high school ill join a REAL team not some guys that talk about it and dont do it
Genocide12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:03 PM #7
Delicious762
What am I even doing here

Delicious762 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Delicious762 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm interested in any team in ok are you guys looking to play only local or what?
Delicious762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:55 PM #8
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide12 View Post
Well i was on a team till like 10 mins ago the supposed leader of the team says im a 16 yr old kid that is in school and that my parents would ***** because say we have a tourny at 2 they wouldnt let me outta school. Yea he is right about them not letting me outta school but there thinking about whats important there sons education is what there thinking about and yea i disagree i would love to play paintball with them but. mayb once im outta high school ill join a REAL team not some guys that talk about it and dont do it
Dylan, you were never on a team... Your 16, your in school, you have no money, no skill, and a walmart paintball gun. Don't Start talking **** about me and ricky just because you cant hang with us. Its not our fault your young and cant play... Thats fine because Im willing to do what it takes to make it big in paintball and when I do get somewhere I'll send you a post card to jerk off to..
SprayNPray417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:20 AM #9
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide12 View Post
..... because say we have a tourny at 2 they wouldnt let me outta school......
Well I don't want to get into the middle of your guys stuff cause I don't know any of you, and I don't know the REAL issue behind this little scuffle. (nor do I need/care to know)

But what I do know is the sport of paintball is that it is centered around the younger folks and that means non of you local type event are going to start at 2 on a school night. So either they need a better excuse, which spraynpray417 seems to have supplied, or you need a better story. If you want to mix in the theoretical story of playing in a nation event, well they don't start at 2 either, you miss days of school for those.

BTW love the matching avys

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:56 AM #10
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Yea, well appearently Im this little kids Idol or something because everytime I do something he's gotta be in the middle of it.. Im not trying to seem mean or anything, but we've played paintball together, me, lucky and genocide.. and I can honestly say me and lucky are decent for the little experience we've had.. but genocide is one of those guys who kinda hides in the back the whole time and is afraid to take a risk. Another thing, just because you a friend or a brother doesnt mean we have to let you on the team. If you were good enough It wouldnt be a problem, but Im not going to put hundreds or even thousands of dollars into making a team or making it on a team to go to a tournament and get shot in the back because my team mate couldnt cover me. Who wouldnt say sorry (friend name here) but they want me on their team and not you.. Or sure Ill throw away my shot at the bigs because they dont want you too.. (runs off to change my avatar real quick)

Last edited by SprayNPray417 : 02-19-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:10 AM #11
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

By the way, Chris Im sorry for flamin on your thread but I cant just sit back and let some kid talk **** about me because he's mad that he cant play with me... On the other hand, me and my friend are very interested in playing on a team.. We looked up rapid fire and its about an hour from where we live.. if you at all interested you can pm me or unlucky13 and im sure we can come out and talk to you or what ever.. I think we are thinking about the tournament you got going and may be able to ref to...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:45 AM #12
pimp3leet
FeartheBeard

Damn kid. You type more than I do when I'm typing up an essay.

653, 372, 68
pimp3leet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:17 AM #13
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

UnLucky13 plays in the APPA beginner division
Lol Pimp they don't get along very well and unfortunately i have to be the middle man
Rick "BIRDMAN" Alexander #13

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
UnLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 PM #14
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

lol.. Hell.. for 20 dollars Ill write your essays.. always was really good at writing.. 50 dollars for senior papers.. woot!

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

Old 02-19-2008, 01:35 PM #15
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

lol you try and make money any way possible lol oh and I got my QT scheduele changed to tuesday thru friday starting next week!!!WOOT!!!

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 01:53 PM #16
Slugfest
Got Dad Strength?

Slugfest plays in the PSP
Slugfest helped look for balloons
Slugfest supports Bob Gurnsey
Slugfest plays in the APPA D4 division
Okay. in an attempt to keep this thread on topic... First of all, u guys aren't portraying yourselves as people who are serious/dedicated team players. It takes more than just sayin u ''want to get to the bigs'' . If u are making an attempt to get on a rapidfire team or any serious team for that matter, you shouldn't begin by throwing your drama in their face. If u show someone you are surrounded by drama before they even know your name, you probably aren't making a strong push to ''the bigs'' any time soon. Also, I don't even want to get started on the probability of anyone making a successful life career out of playing paintball. I think that if rapidfire does put a team together u will be expected to perform, but more than likely you will be expected to represent the field and what it stands for with the highest amount of integrity.

CHphoto
●◦●◦●◦Perryman flies BMWs like kites◦●◦●◦●
Satisfaction ends progress.
New BST +5 / 0
Slugfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:59 PM #17
pimp3leet
FeartheBeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprayNPray417 View Post
lol.. Hell.. for 20 dollars Ill write your essays.. always was really good at writing.. 50 dollars for senior papers.. woot!
Nah man, I'm good. lol
I don't think you could handle the college papers. That **** sucks.

Edit-Slugfest-Agreed.

653, 372, 68

Last edited by pimp3leet : 02-19-2008 at 02:14 PM.
pimp3leet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:07 PM #18
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

I always have and always will be a team oriented player and yes I know that they shouldn't have brought their BS into a forum that is trying to get a team set up. I try to keep both of them level headed but when you are dealing with a 16 year old and an 18 year old that won't comprimise its not very easy. I am willing to drive an hour to play paintball and will be doing exactly that either this sunday or next weekend. I don't have the best tourney gun in the world either (BT-4) but I make what I have work until I can get my mini.

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 05:08 PM #19
SprayNPray417
TULSA HEAT

Well, I didnt come in here with the hopes to start "drama" but I refuse to sit back and let someone bad mouth me for no reason. I came in here because chris said he was looking to put a team together and is looking for refs.. Im looking to do both... Also rick, I think im going to talk to Les about an angel possibly.. haha It will take awhile to pay off but in the end it will be worth it..

“You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows, and has always known, that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival.”

Old 02-19-2008, 05:36 PM #20
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

Ok well lets get back on topic here shall we...So Rapid Fire is looking to start a team...How many are you looking to field 3, 5, or 7??

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
Old 02-19-2008, 05:38 PM #21
Chris w/RapidFire PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLucky13 View Post
Ok well lets get back on topic here shall we...So Rapid Fire is looking to start a team...How many are you looking to field 3, 5, or 7??
Seven with 5 subs
Chris w/RapidFire PB is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups