PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-06-2008, 09:46 AM #1
helkat
Douche Field OWner

True Paintball will be at the Twin Falls gun show this weekend.

This Saturday and Sunday (Feb 9, 10), True Paintball from Meridian will be at the Twin Falls Fairgrounds as a vendor at the gun show. We will be bringing a lot of inventory and hopefully see some of you there.

Twin Falls Fair
215 Fair Ave
Filer, ID 83328
(208) 326-4398
Map

Thanks,
The True Paintball Staff
My Productswww.helkatpaintball.com
My eBay Feedback
My MCB Feedback
helkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2008, 07:56 PM #2
icp1327

Hope to try and make it out on your opening the 16th! Are you guys planning on opening a field too?
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:59 AM #3
helkat
Douche Field OWner

Perhaps we will have a field some day (I already have some wild ideas in my head). For now, we are trying to figure out how to get the best deals to you. There are great places to play in the valley - we live in a great place for paintball. Finding awesome deals without going online could be easier and that's where we come in.

We will have cork board where people will be able to publish info about playing groups, etc. At some point we will have an online community to post games/events/happenings to help all of the locals connect. We would like to work with promoters to provide store services (air/paint/supplies) for events also. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears!
My eBay Feedback
My MCB Feedback
Old 02-19-2008, 05:17 AM #4
helkat
Douche Field OWner

The Twin Falls gun show has turned out to be a better show idea than I thought. There weren't a ton of sales, but I met many cool people and even had a couple of referrals come by the store. There is interest in a buying group in Twin falls. I have been emailed and asked several times about regular bulk orders from the store. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will call you. I have hired extra help to get the True Paintball site on the fast track. Soon, most of the inventory will be available on the website so you can browse our huge warehouse inventory. I just ordered a large shipment of factory fresh paint that will be here before the weekend and would love to get a load of it out to Twin/Jerome/Kimberly area. Dive Magic in Twin will fill scuba tanks for you folks that live out that way. I will get you a really good deals on scuba tanks and fill stations so that you all can run compressed air. I would like to get a list together to start a group. A nice commercial field is a great thing, but there are lots of other ways to play. A meeting place near the freeway would be good for buying bulk goods - If there is a good sized group, I would be happy to come out myself and meet the gang in person and facilitate introductions since I have met many of you. I have had several volunteers that said they would assist with transporting goods to your location. People that I have asked from the Boise area have expressed interest in attending events and I would be happy to help pull special bulk paint deals to get such games happening. I'm convinced that Idaho has some of the greatest ballers around, but you gotta get together to build up the play over there. It all starts with finding some good public land places to play or private land from a few kind hearted souls. People that want to participate in bulk orders (primarily for paint) have a lot to gain and very little to loose. This would be a bit of work at first, but would be very rewarding with a little effort. Help me help you. GO MAGIC VALLEY!!!
My eBay Feedback
My MCB Feedback

Last edited by helkat : 02-19-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:34 AM #5
snowbandit16
Operations Manager :XOR:

My roomates and I are gonna take a trip up there next month.
(I met with Jeremy in Twin/Filer a week ago. He's an awsome guy with AMAZING prices.)
Old 02-29-2008, 08:30 PM #6
DOG POOP (Banned)

this is gonna be tight
DOG POOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:13 PM #7
‹GOD›
PMGWC Council

‹GOD› helped look for balloons
‹GOD› is playing at Living Legends III
‹GOD› owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by helkat View Post