Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 08:28 PM #22
iam_matt
ich bein geil.
 
iam_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fontana, ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Because the gaming forum is new, you noob. Look in ST:T..
good for st:t, this is the gaming subform.

2 different boards. get over it, if you dont want to partake in the discution of 1.6 or if you just want to come in here thinking your a bamf, then leave easy as that.


as for everyone else. im going to play some surf maps right now feel free to join the server ip is 72.36.222.234:27015
__________________
>>>VERIZON LG VX9400 FOR SALE!<<<

...So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...
...Suns could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain...


"Originally posted by Spike8890v.2: **** dude now he's going to come here. He's like Beetlejuice; say his name enough times and he comes."
iam_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2008, 08:45 PM #23
iam_matt
ich bein geil.
 
iam_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fontana, ca
blah putting ahold on the surfing cuz my computer is stupid.

there are certain surf maps i cant play, surf_egypt being one of them (also the current map being played right now), so i have to wait for the map to rotate
__________________
>>>VERIZON LG VX9400 FOR SALE!<<<

...So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...
...Suns could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain...


"Originally posted by Spike8890v.2: **** dude now he's going to come here. He's like Beetlejuice; say his name enough times and he comes."
iam_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:48 PM #24
karnavorr (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
i stopped playing it about 2 years ago when i realized it was ****ing stupid as ****.
karnavorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:53 PM #25
Idort (Banned)
ℳℴℯ~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
well, i had a cs:s server for about 6 months until cod4 came out
Idort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 PM #26
47.magnum
Asleep at the wheel
 
47.magnum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
In my computer classes, (Computer engineering technology, completed I now on II) we play CS 1.6 after we are done with the lecture and worksheets, we also play starcraft sometimes to. I am one of the best out of all of the classes, but my russian friend is by far the best.
47.magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:57 PM #27
ikilledkenny
Noob forum OT OG
 
ikilledkenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ikilledkenny is a Supporting Member
ikilledkenny donated to help Peyton Trent
ikilledkenny has achieved Level 7 in PbNation Pursuit
ikilledkenny is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
ikilledkenny is Legendary
ikilledkenny is Boss
ikilledkenny is Immortal
i just remembered, a week or 2 ago while i was playing on a server i saw someone with the name PBNation. they ignored me when i asked what their pbnation name was, but found it kinda funny how i saw that in a server
__________________
♥Egoowner42♥
♥eforcegtid00d♥
R.I.P ♥Egoowner42♥ 06/13/2007 - 12/24/2010 (permed)
R.I.P Harbinger[TG] 12/16/02 - 4/18/08 (permed)
ikilledkenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:53 PM #28
iam_matt
ich bein geil.
 
iam_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fontana, ca
once i saw a couple guys in a clan called [PBN] and i was like pbnation? and they didn't answer me either.
__________________
>>>VERIZON LG VX9400 FOR SALE!<<<

...So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...
...Suns could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain...


"Originally posted by Spike8890v.2: **** dude now he's going to come here. He's like Beetlejuice; say his name enough times and he comes."
iam_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:12 AM #29
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_matt View Post
good for st:t, this is the gaming subform.

2 different boards. get over it, if you dont want to partake in the discution of 1.6 or if you just want to come in here thinking your a bamf, then leave easy as that.


as for everyone else. im going to play some surf maps right now feel free to join the server ip is 72.36.222.234:27015


ST:T WAS the gaming forum.. You're a tard..
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:20 PM #30
iam_matt
ich bein geil.
 
iam_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fontana, ca
was, but it no longer is, get over it! listen to waht your saying

st:t WAS the gaming form, this IS the gaming form THERE FORE i made a thread just gtfo and stay out your antics are no longer welcomed.
__________________
>>>VERIZON LG VX9400 FOR SALE!<<<

...So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...
...Suns could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain...


"Originally posted by Spike8890v.2: **** dude now he's going to come here. He's like Beetlejuice; say his name enough times and he comes."
iam_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:40 PM #31
ilovejesus
carry the zero
 
ilovejesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
ESEA > CAL.
CAL is a joke league, for practice.
__________________
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
█░░░░██░░███░░█░█░░░███░░░██░░███░░░██░░░
█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░
█░░░████░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░████░█░░█░████░░
███░█░░█░███░░░█░░░░████░█░░█░████░█░░█░░
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Originally posted by DayoftheGreek: I have to rub the flower penis onto the flower vaginas."
ilovejesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:49 PM #32
Buma2.0
The real-life MacGyver
 
Buma2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bellingham, Wa
wtf is happened to this thread. I say lock and restart.
Buma2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:11 PM #33
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_matt View Post
was, but it no longer is, get over it! listen to waht your saying

st:t WAS the gaming form, this IS the gaming form THERE FORE i made a thread just gtfo and stay out your antics are no longer welcomed.
Regardless, NO ONE WANTS THIS THREAD BUT YOU. All the ones that were in ST:T failed or got locked. We don't need official threads unless the games they're for are huge, IE CoD..

Edit: You're a damned Dec 2k7r, don't tell me to GTFO when you don't know how stuff works around here.
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:35 PM #34
Miracle (Banned)
Internet Hate Machine
 
Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: St.Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejesus View Post
ESEA > CAL.
CAL is a joke league, for practice.

You cant compare those two.. ESEA really isnt even considered a league, its P2P pug with terrible servers and kids who whine on the mic the whole game.

and gorons.
Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 PM #35
ilovejesus
carry the zero
 
ilovejesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
and the competition in CAL is so high
__________________
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
█░░░░██░░███░░█░█░░░███░░░██░░███░░░██░░░
█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░█░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░░░█░░█░░
█░░░████░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░████░█░░█░████░░
███░█░░█░███░░░█░░░░████░█░░█░████░█░░█░░
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Originally posted by DayoftheGreek: I have to rub the flower penis onto the flower vaginas."
ilovejesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:23 PM #36
iam_matt
ich bein geil.
 
iam_matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fontana, ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Regardless, NO ONE WANTS THIS THREAD BUT YOU. All the ones that were in ST:T failed or got locked. We don't need official threads unless the games they're for are huge, IE CoD..

Edit: You're a damned Dec 2k7r, don't tell me to GTFO when you don't know how stuff works around here.
dude im done with you lol. CS is huge imo around 3 different world wide leagues with over $100,000 in cash prizes, i say its big.

and yeah THIS account is 2k7, i have a 2k4 i just cant remember the email/password. so ill tell you gtfo if i want


as for other people that enjoy the thread.

esea, dont think ive hurd of it.

back when i was in call it did seem like practice, granted it was cal-o, i was still much better than a lot of the players i faced.

now a day (i dont know if the skill level as grew drasticly) cal-o was like cal-i back then lol i get owned by 12year old girls
__________________
>>>VERIZON LG VX9400 FOR SALE!<<<

...So may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...
...Suns could be birds, taken broken up to the mountain...


"Originally posted by Spike8890v.2: **** dude now he's going to come here. He's like Beetlejuice; say his name enough times and he comes."

Last edited by iam_matt : 02-09-2008 at 02:26 PM.
iam_matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:24 PM #37
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.
 
Supra_MKIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Not what you think
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_matt View Post
dude im done with you lol. CS is huge imo around 3 different world wide leagues with over $100,000 in cash prizes, i say its big.

and yeah THIS account is 2k7, i have a 2k4 i just cant remember the email/password. so ill tell you gtfo if i want


as for other people that enjoy the thread.

esea, dont think ive hurd of it.

back when i was in call it did seem like practice, granted it was cal-o, i was still much better than a lot of the players i faced.

now a day (i dont know if the skill level as grew drasticly) cal-o was like cal-i back then lol i get owned by 12year old girls
Those leagues aren't just CS, and many of them are moving out of CS. CS:S has a much bigger fanbase, as does CoD, as does Halo, even.

And there are a total of like 10 posts actually talking about CS.
__________________
ST:Tech- We write Haikus. Also, THE PLAGUE

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Supra_MKIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:10 PM #38
sudo rm -rf /
My screen is going black.
 
sudo rm -rf /'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
CS 1.6 and steam killed counterstrike for me. I used to play in leagues, cal-o/im/m in <=1.5 but after that I just kinda got out of it. I'll jump on 1.6 or source every once in a while when I'm bored, but as far as I'm concerned, the good days of CS are long gone.
sudo rm -rf / is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM #39
VcityBaller_Impy (Banned)
I NEED ABOUT TREE FIDDY
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loch Ness
VcityBaller_Impy is playing at Living Legends V
VcityBaller_Impy is for the Gunfight
VcityBaller_Impy is reppin' sidebar 4 life
VcityBaller_Impy supports Pev's Paintball
VcityBaller_Impy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
1.5 was the ****,i hate steam,my ID is eagles123 if anyone wants to add me,i play 1.6, i tried CSS but it was way faster than the 1.6 im used to.
VcityBaller_Impy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:44 PM #40
iBangHomie (Banned)
German Bomb Squad
 
iBangHomie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Liverpool, UK
WHen my dad uninstalled cs I lost this file that had all the sickest console commands
iBangHomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump