Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM #2
joewithl
Reppin' teh 865

Annual Supporting Member
joewithl plays in the PSP
joewithl plays in the APPA D3 division
I'm strongly considering it, I've missed it the past two years and i'm feeling the need for some peace & love, but personally i was hoping for a stronger lineup. Don't get me wrong its not bad, but i think they've done better in years past.
joewithl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:52 PM #3
Stagger Lee

Kanye West has no business at Bonnaroo, no idea what's going on there but it's going to attract a ton of extra douches.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:37 AM #4
joewithl
Reppin' teh 865

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
Kanye West has no business at Bonnaroo, no idea what's going on there but it's going to attract a ton of extra douches.
Especially for anyone who knows the history of kanye and bonnaroo. I honestly can't believe they even considered giving him another appearance. Every year I've been I've seen '**** kanye' or other hate directed his way spray painted on walls there, he's not someone who's generally liked by a lot of the hardcore bonnaroo crowd.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:22 PM #5
pbpimpster22
2k7'er

I've gone the past 2 years and will be attending again to make it my third year! I've met a solid bit of people there as well and became good friends and stayed in touch so I'm meeting up with some groups of people before to drive in at the same time and be camped next to each other

edit: I think its a solid lineup but pretty eclectic for sure, lots of 80's groove synth wave funk **** like chromeo and classixx but I'm down with it no doubt!!

I was definitely surprised that theyre bringing kanye back but no Outkast, I was so bummed about that. I hope there are some solid additions in the second lineup announcements they make

Last edited by pbpimpster22 : 03-18-2014 at 04:25 PM.
pbpimpster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:49 PM #6
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
I've always considered going specifically because of the emphasis on ART in 'Music and arts festival'. I've been to Summer Camp, Electric Forest, and numerous other camping festivals over the years but never have had the chance to go to bonaroo. Compared to other festivals, none specifically, how do you like Bonaroo? I've heard great things.

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:34 AM #7
joewithl
Reppin' teh 865

Annual Supporting Member
There's definitely a LOT of artistic stuff there. There's loads of cool displays and you can get hands on with a bunch of it. I always am amazed at some of the creative stuff i see vendors selling, they definitely can think outside the box.

I've never been to any other festivals where you camp out for several days like bonnaroo, but i can say that compared to most other festivals in the region, bonnaroo would win the award for the biggest melting pot since they cover so many different genres of music and draw larger crowds. There are seriously all kinds of people there, in a good way. Also, the general vibe is extremely positive and you tend to see the best/fun side of people from my experience.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:46 PM #8
Broseidon
Roll Tide-Go Pats

I'll be there for the first time this year with a few people. I'm going to try to see as much new music as possible. I think the lineup is awesome and I cant wait.
Broseidon is offline   Reply With Quote