April:back
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 AM #1094
Thompson15
whossssh

Thompson15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thompson15 supports Team VICIOUS
alright next team practice will be at do it all on sat june 29 at noon, bfg will prob be a no go this sunday. but after the team gets dialed in and everyones on the same page tourneys will be soon after and q's or concerns let me know thanks
Old 06-19-2008, 07:12 AM #1095
nicayotte

I actually enjoyed the back

"Originally posted by Anal_Blazer: That looks amazing for a hand job."
Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 AM #1096
Hoffmann21 (Banned)
TEAM CADENCY

Alright.

Just need the rest of the players.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:41 AM #1097
Hoffmann21 (Banned)
TEAM CADENCY

Players posistion
Nick Thompson- Mid dorito side
April Mitchelle-Back center
Robby-Back or front but still ??
Tarvis-Back left
Tim-Front, snake
Nick Ayotte-??
Austin-??
Weston Tran-??

I need some other names.

thanks
Old 06-19-2008, 11:07 AM #1098
tiny chic baller

robby we have not decided yet where everyone else will play. we have way to many back players so sorry but some people wont be back players.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM #1099
tiny chic baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffmann21 View Post
Players posistion
Tarvis-Back left
Tim-Front, snake
Nick Ayotte-??
Austin-??
Weston Tran-??

I need some other names.

thanks
we are missing that one guy that left because he was late. i think he should be snake, tim front, nick mid, travis back snake side, the prison guy back dorito side
Old 06-19-2008, 11:19 AM #1100
tiny chic baller

here is the roster. the three that tried out last night i forgot names. travis the one we car pooled with back snake side, the prison guy back dorito side, the one that was late snake, tim front or center mid, nick dorito. that makes up the five man a team. for the b team i am back center, you are snake until we get more players, nick a back dorito, austin well we dont know yet if he will be around, mark and friend question if their around. weston we have to see play yet so that is where we stand.

anyone want to plat bfg tourny sunday lat nick know other wise we wont play if no one can or wants to.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:21 AM #1101
tiny chic baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson15 View Post
alright next team practice will be at do it all on sat june 29 at noon, bfg will prob be a no go this sunday. but after the team gets dialed in and everyones on the same page tourneys will be soon after and q's or concerns let me know thanks
nick sat is june 28th i work till one.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:58 AM #1102
TheePsycho
Sadist

TheePsycho is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
TheePsycho is playing at Living Legends VII
Like I said before middle isn't a problem.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:59 AM #1103
TheePsycho
Sadist

Bored at work, thinking about getting my gear out of the car and tinkering on it at my desk.

Oh and I thought about my viking today and I bet money that the reason it wouldn't shoot was the 9v battery was needing to be replaced.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 PM #1104
Hoffmann21 (Banned)
TEAM CADENCY

At practice we will figure everything out!
Old 06-19-2008, 12:40 PM #1105
tiny chic baller

i swear if my hopper is broke i will never let robby use my gun again nothing against you but you have bad luck!!!!!! hopefully its the batteries or i am screwed

Last edited by tiny chic baller : 06-19-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:11 PM #1106
Hoffmann21 (Banned)
TEAM CADENCY

what happened?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:11 PM #1107
Hoffmann21 (Banned)
TEAM CADENCY

hey hey hey!!! the DM4 i used didn't break!!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:17 PM #1108
tiny chic baller

i dont know but it is not working right we are going to buy brand new batteries to see if the batteries are bad or low. it makes a weird noise and will stop as if jammed but then start again.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 PM #1109
TheePsycho
Sadist

Well I broke the dm4 earlier at my gf's because I didn't realize when I rebuilt the reg I had it shooting at 470fps but I had that thing shooting for a hopper full at 470fps.

Cleaned the dm4 today and figured out that the battery is why the 04 viking didn't cycle.

If you need a hopper to borrow you can always borrow my halo b w/ magna internals. Seeing how for some reason I went to buy a $.25 o-ring and I bought a Magna hopper and rf kit. Ridiculous.

Figure why the mini would fire 3 then wait or whatever it was doing?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:19 PM #1110
tiny chic baller

nick had me take it apart but he didn't tell me their was a spring holding two parts together on one end came off so he is mad that he has to spend time getting it together again because the spring is hard to get
Old 06-19-2008, 01:21 PM #1111
tiny chic baller

thanks i might if it is broke nick will have to look at it but if it is broke i will have to buy a hopper but i don't have that much to spend on one
Old 06-19-2008, 01:22 PM #1112
tiny chic baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheePsycho View Post
Well I broke the dm4 earlier at my gf's because I didn't realize when I rebuilt the reg I had it shooting at 470fps but I had that thing shooting for a hopper full at 470fps.

Cleaned the dm4 today and figured out that the battery is why the 04 viking didn't cycle.

If you need a hopper to borrow you can always borrow my halo b w/ magna internals. Seeing how for some reason I went to buy a $.25 o-ring and I bought a Magna hopper and rf kit. Ridiculous.

Figure why the mini would fire 3 then wait or whatever it was doing?
i wish you would of told me i would have looked at it instead of playing with it. it was weird.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:52 PM #1113
tiny chic baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffmann21 View Post
Players posistion
Tarvis-Back left
Tim-Front, snake
Nick Ayotte-??
Austin-??