Old 01-29-2008, 11:08 PM #22
Adema3412
Give me fiction

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98 View Post
What are you smoking?
The good ****.
on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.
--Murray Rothbard
Adema3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 11:11 PM #23
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adema3412 View Post
I don't see why you are complaining, Guiliani is a neo-con poster child.
I'm not as upset about Giuliani's removal from the race as I am his endorsement of John McCain. So many people are throwing their weight behind this guy that he may actually become the nomination for the Republican Party, which to me is sickening because he is not republican in the least bit (outside of his stance on the war, which is debateable whether being pro-war is a conservative priniciple)
Old 01-29-2008, 11:16 PM #24
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashZ33 View Post
Because everything that you find on Google, especially in a span of 30 seconds, is true.

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.c...5317F667D990C6
Old 01-29-2008, 11:25 PM #25
Adema3412
Give me fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15 View Post
I'm not as upset about Giuliani's removal from the race as I am his endorsement of John McCain. So many people are throwing their weight behind this guy that he may actually become the nomination for the Republican Party, which to me is sickening because he is not republican in the least bit (outside of his stance on the war, which is debateable whether being pro-war is a conservative priniciple)
I understand that, I'm just saying it's like you are complaining about Dick Cheney supporting George Bush's policies.
on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.
--Murray Rothbard
Adema3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:30 PM #26
snufferoo (Banned)

snufferoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:31 PM #27
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes

Giuliani Drops out and....Endorses McCain...

..Which causes more ppl to become disinterested in McCain.

William "Krusty" Krystol FTL! McCains advisor
Old 01-30-2008, 12:20 AM #28
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

Quote:
Can everyone agree that Hillary Clinton is a *****?
What does that have to do with anything? Why dont you hop off the band wagon.

Anways even if Guiliani doesnt get Mccains vp slot he still is avaaibvle for many krvhronie posistions .
atomix1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:23 AM #29
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
Birds of a feather....

If Giuliani new anything about the constitution he would be endorsing Ron Paul, who will be the eventual winner.
That woulnt help Giulani out all . As much of a great republican canidate Ron Paul is unless something rasticly happens Ron Paul wont have a chance. Considering hes behind Huckabee as well as Romeny and even giuliani.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:26 AM #30
Arlion
Boner In Sweatpants

Arlion is playing at Living Legends III
Arlion owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Arlion supports Team VICIOUS
Arlion is for the Gunfight
alright, i voted for McCain simply because my ties with the military, econmy and pro-life anti-gay rights.

clinton is a women, and will A) be assasinated like the female iranian president B) not be respected as an american president to the rest of the world
oboma, is black. and will be shot by a redneck. so, we will not be lead by the person we elected, but the **** vice-prez.

not to be racist, but it is true. think about it.

ST: We are Doctors and Space Professors.
Arlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:29 AM #31
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlion View Post
alright, i voted for McCain simply because my ties with the military, econmy and pro-life anti-gay rights.

clinton is a women, and will A) be assasinated like the female iranian president B) not be respected as an american president to the rest of the world
oboma, is black. and will be shot by a redneck. so, we will not be lead by the person we elected, but the **** vice-prez.

Why do beielve that gays don't deserve equal rights at heterosexuals?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:31 AM #32
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlion View Post

wow...

I hope you are refering to Bhutto, who was from Pakistan but close. same close minded area...

EDIT: let me guess, your the one that is going to shoot Obama right?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:34 AM #33
Arlion
Boner In Sweatpants

yes. excuse my research. Benazir Bhutto, the former prime minister of pakistan was the person i was referring to ^^

Old 01-30-2008, 12:35 AM #34
Pickel Suprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 23 View Post
Theres a VP slot for the ghoul thats why hes endorsing him.

I just heard msnbc say most voted for MCain for the economy.

He even said he doesn't know **** about the economy.
Good riddence to Rudy, hopefully he'll be welcomed back to new york with open arms.

As far as him jockeying for a vp slot, theres no way in hell mccain would choose him, even if he were to win the nomination, which even with nbc, cnn, and the new york times endorsing him, that will never happen.
Pickel Suprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:35 AM #35
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomix1010 View Post
That woulnt help Giulani out all . As much of a great republican canidate Ron Paul is unless something rasticly happens Ron Paul wont have a chance. Considering hes behind Huckabee as well as Romeny and even giuliani.
That's simply do to the way the media is making some of these people out to be.
The media realises the abondant amount of stupid people in this country and how to make their desisions for them.
Understand the numbers of people in this country who watch daytime talk shows where people create drama with eachother. If you have not noticed this tactic between Obama and Clinton, that's because it's ment to be as such! The numbers show people like seeing this kind of garbage and since these two douches are in the limelight, who the **** do you think all the drama queens are looking at. I bet they're not looking at the guy who just raised millions of dollars!
For those that can't achieve a grand, well, that's good enough reason to resent the son of a *****!
Than again, there is the country boys. Most of this board, as well as city ppl, have over looked the numbers of the hick and what their opinion is.

Not that Dr. Paul's an SOB, quit the opposite!

If I can think it, it's either been done, or someone is doing it!
Otherwise I just created a new paradigm.

Last edited by PDXMark : 01-30-2008 at 12:48 AM.
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:37 AM #36
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

realistically rp will not be president thanks to the media.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:39 AM #37
Pickel Suprise

Quote:
realistically rp will not be president thanks to the media.
and the fact he's insane, and more than likely received a frontal labotomy several years back!
Pickel Suprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:40 AM #38
atomix1010
t3h own3ge

Quote:
?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:40 AM #39
Arlion
Boner In Sweatpants

^^ in essence, the media is the one who kills/makes the president in this country.

although it seems to take the *not for any party-third party* they could just rant on and on about how one candidate is better than the other. result- ppl will vote for that person.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:50 AM #40
FlashZ33
REVO

FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? Why dont you hop off the band wagon.

Anways even if Guiliani doesnt get Mccains vp slot he still is avaaibvle for many krvhronie posistions .
The band wagon? I've been following this race since like September/October. I've watched all the Democratic debates and I have to say I do not like Hillary's disposition and her stance on alot of issues. Now I'm not saying I'm an expert (because I'm far from one) but I am saying that I have been, to a certain degree, very attentive. I also don't like the way she falls back on Bill Clinton and personally attacks Obama on certain issues. AND I think it's repulsive how the Clintons had to bring the issue of race (skin color) into the Presidential race where there really was no talk/issue of it beforehand. Did anyone else see any huge press coverage about race and a large portion of questions at the Dem. debates being about race before the Clintons brought it up? Sure the issue of race was always there but it wasn't a HUGE factor and Obama didn't have to answer many questions regarding race until the Clintons introduced the idea. She has a certain stuck-up, up-her-own-*** quality to her and gives off an "I used to be the first lady therefore I am better than everyone" vibe that I just don't like. Her stances on alot of issues just seem so mainstream and her answers to questions in the debates and in the interviews and speeches she holds around the county are normal, conventional, obvious, expected answers. There's nothing special about her besides the fact that she's a woman and is the wife of Bill Clinton. She seems up her own *** on every issue. That's why I think that Hillary Clintion is, in fact, a *****. Not because the internet told me to think like that.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:51 AM #41
rkwhoooooo
Male Model

Quote:

ΣX
rkwhoooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:54 AM #42
rkwhoooooo
Male Model

Quote:
The band wagon? I've been following this race since like September/October. I've watched all the Democratic debates and I have to say I do not like Hillary's disposition and her stance on alot of issues. Now I'm not saying I'm an expert (because I'm far from one) but I am saying that I have been, to a certain degree, very attentive. I also don't like the way she falls back on Bill Clinton and personally attacks Obama on certain issues. AND I think it's repulsive how the Clintons had to bring the issue of race (skin color) into the Presidential race where there really was no talk/issue of it beforehand. Did anyone else see any huge press coverage about race and a large portion of questions at the Dem. debates being about race before the Clintons brought it up? Sure the issue of race was always there but it wasn't a HUGE factor and Obama didn't have to answer many questions regarding race until the Clintons introduced the idea. She has a certain stuck-up, up-her-own-*** quality to her and gives off an "I used to be the first lady therefore I am better than everyone" vibe that I just don't like. Her stances on alot of issues just seem so mainstream and her answers to questions in the debates and in the interviews and speeches she holds around the county are normal, conventional, obvious, expected answers. There's nothing special about her besides the fact that she's a woman and is the wife of Bill Clinton. She seems up her own *** on every issue. That's why I think that Hillary Clintion is, in fact, a *****. Not because the internet told me to think like that.

This same logic can be applied to most politicians...beyond the smoke and mirrors lies very shallow men (and woman) who campaign for two years plus to run our country. The name eludes me, but there was a pretty quality philosopher that warned us to be wary of any career politicians.

In short, labeling one politician as an elitist, or too polished is just redundant. They all are, and singling HILLARY out alone, is what he was talking about in his bandwagon statement.

ΣX
rkwhoooooo is offline   Reply With Quote