PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-14-2008, 08:48 PM #1
McClafferty23

moving to the state

I might be moving near Grangeville this summer is there any where to play near that area or is there nothing in that area?
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2008, 09:55 PM #2
FTW PAINTBALL

Moving to Grangeville? We are about as close as you can get. What is close??
We are setting up the speedball/xball field now and currently are playing on the rec-ball field. Check the pics on the web site.

Large 300 piece o-ring kits available
FTW PAINTBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:05 PM #3
McClafferty23

do you have a factory team if so what division i'm hopin to move there to go to guide school and when i'm not guiding i wanna ball. and i'm from pennsylvania so i have no clue what its like there. whats the mileage if you don't mind
Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 PM #4
FTW PAINTBALL

Grangeville is about 70 miles towards the mountains from Lewiston. Population in Grangeville is maybe 2 thousand. Ya a big city. If you are going to do some guide work there is no better. Wilderness area all around. Grangeville is about the end of the road. If you are moving close, say, Kooterville don't date and of the girls. They look pretty hard for new blood if you know what I mean.

As far as ballen, we are pretty lucky to have a great group of guys that play here. The players usually range from 11-year-old beginners to all you can handle. The guy who had a field here before us had some great players and most of them play with us. We also have just 30 miles north to large universities, WSU and UofI and they are loaded with good players. In other words even at the rec field you gata bring your best game or you'll be spectateing.

Large 300 piece o-ring kits available
FTW PAINTBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:23 PM #5
McClafferty23

thats good i like to ball against people that are better then me i play better i'll see if i'm moving there after i talk to the guy teacher so if i do move there you'll have another baller next yr
Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 AM #6
brandoo (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClafferty23 View Post
thats good i like to ball against people that are better then me i play better i'll see if i'm moving there after i talk to the guy teacher so if i do move there you'll have another baller next yr
How old are you?
brandoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:37 AM #7
McClafferty23

19 be 20 this summer
Old 02-15-2008, 08:45 AM #8
brandoo (Banned)

brandoo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups