Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2008, 08:26 PM #43
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
But you didn't.

and you can't... thanks to rule of law.
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2008, 08:31 PM #44
matrix kid
 
 
matrix kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
matrix kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I forgot rules can't be broken.
__________________
"Dennis once told me to stop taking so many flinstones chewables because I once tried on armpads for kneepads at Pevs"- Derik
matrix kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:50 PM #45
ponderer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow man man View Post
But you didn't.

and you can't... thanks to rule of law.
Do somethin.
ponderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:50 PM #46
pyrotechnics
Kryptochronokonolyte
 
pyrotechnics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 301
pyrotechnics is an NCPA player
TRAVIS!

remember how u were teh pwns at stencils? i wanted a stencil of the brenton guy. i was gonna make one myself and spraypaint it on my board, but i forgot how. could u help me out?
__________________
umd
grow old or die trying.
pyrotechnics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:05 PM #47
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix kid View Post
I forgot rules can't be broken.
Hey let me give you a paradox that will keep you busy for awhile, "no comment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponderer View Post
Do somethin.
Do you think God can make a rock heavier than he can lift?
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:06 PM #48
VApaintballer400
Business Instead of Game
 
VApaintballer400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: *703*
VApaintballer400 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Who the hell are all these people?
__________________
::Feedback::
VApaintballer400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:15 PM #49
patrick6413
Double Gotcha!
 
patrick6413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: *301*Maryland*301*
fo real real b
__________________
patrick6413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:55 PM #50
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by VApaintballer400 View Post
Who the hell are all these people?
asking questions now are we...

can you tell the name of the color you've never seen?
and
have you ever thought that maybe "who are all these people" is not the question? Maybe, the question is who are you?
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:57 PM #51
VApaintballer400
Business Instead of Game
 
VApaintballer400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: *703*
VApaintballer400 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow man man View Post
asking questions now are we...

can you tell the name of the color you've never seen?
and
have you ever thought that maybe "who are all these people" is not the question? Maybe, the question is who are you?
STFU. Now.
__________________
::Feedback::
VApaintballer400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:58 PM #52
pyrotechnics
Kryptochronokonolyte
 
pyrotechnics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 301
pyrotechnics is an NCPA player
your not going deep enough
if your trying to use psychological questions to make us think, those arent the best. it was a good attempt though
__________________
umd
grow old or die trying.
pyrotechnics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 PM #53
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
maybe they're not smart enough....

I mean in a basic form "tell me the name of the color you've never seen?" relates to do the fact that what you don't know doesn't exist.

edit- and you are right I'm not going deep enough, however I'm not trying to.

RE-edit
they're not psychological more like philosophical questions... they're pretty close though
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills

Last edited by snow man man : 01-27-2008 at 10:07 PM.
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:08 PM #54
FlashZ33
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD
FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D3 division
His name is Jorge.

Now end this psychological mind trick deep thinking bull****.
__________________
TUF
FlashZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:12 PM #55
Empirefreak
Austin
 
Empirefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NoVa
I tend to skim past anything he writes. Mind tricks don't work on me, I'm jesus.
Empirefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:18 PM #56
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirefreak View Post
I tend to skim past anything he writes. Mind tricks don't work on me, I'm jesus.
so your an atheist? (after this one I'm done)
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:23 PM #57
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
you know what, don't answer that.

and if you actually read my comments and answered, you wasted your time sucks I cant give you your time back.
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:28 PM #58
Empirefreak
Austin
 
Empirefreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NoVa
Religion is the worlds biggest hoax.

/ austins 1 sentence rant on religion.
Empirefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:16 AM #59
MF Snakes (Banned)
lol*Jesus*lol / Frodo tp
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NOVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnics View Post
TRAVIS!

remember how u were teh pwns at stencils? i wanted a stencil of the brenton guy. i was gonna make one myself and spraypaint it on my board, but i forgot how. could u help me out?
Yeah, do you want a really easy method or something more difficult but more precise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApaintballer400 View Post
Who the hell are all these people?
I like having new people in here... it's nice and not so stagnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirefreak View Post
Religion is the worlds biggest hoax.

/ austins 1 sentence rant on religion.
cheeah.
MF Snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:05 PM #60
pyrotechnics
Kryptochronokonolyte
 
pyrotechnics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 301
pyrotechnics is an NCPA player
whatever you recommend

and those questions refer more to how to human mind works than human beliefs of the world and existence

in other words, its psychological
__________________
umd
grow old or die trying.
pyrotechnics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:43 PM #61
MF Snakes (Banned)
lol*Jesus*lol / Frodo tp
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NOVA
Assuming you have PS:

open the image you want to use, desaturate the image (image>image adjustments>desaturate)

Duplicate the image

Set the top layer to 100% contrast and toy with the light/darkness

Make necessary extra lines with a paintbrush (use black for whatever you want to spray, white for whatever isn't)

Make necessary bridges to white spots...remember stencils can't float

print out however big you want it

put it onto a thicker paper and cut it out with an exacto knife.

/rough run-through
MF Snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:55 PM #62
snow man man
Call Me Daddy
 
snow man man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD - 301
snow man man supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotechnics View Post
whatever you recommend

and those questions refer more to how to human mind works than human beliefs of the world and existence

in other words, its psychological
not to prove you wrong or anything, however psychology is more about facts when philosophy is more about subjectivity there is no right answer
ex:
"do you think god can make a rock heavier than he can lift?"
well there is no right answer to this so obviously it cant be psychological.
1. if you say yeah god can make a rock so heavy that he can't lift it, then theres something god cant do.
2. if you say no cant make a rock heavier than he can lift then again theres something god cant do.

edit-
definition
idea+reality= perfection which would then equal God because God is perfect
so the definition of god is PERFECT
__________________
Chill pills and easy kills

Last edited by snow man man : 01-28-2008 at 07:02 PM.
snow man man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:28 PM #63
FlashZ33
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: MD
FlashZ33 plays in the PSP
FlashZ33 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow man man View Post
not to prove you wrong or anything, however psychology is more about facts when philosophy is more about subjectivity there is no right answer
ex:
"do you think god can make a rock heavier than he can lift?"
well there is no right answer to this so obviously it cant be psychological.
1. if you say yeah god can make a rock so heavy that he can't lift it, then theres something god cant do.
2. if you say no cant make a rock heavier than he can lift then again theres something god cant do.

edit-
definition
idea+reality= perfection which would then equal God because God is perfect
so the definition of god is PERFECT
This post is full of AIDS.
__________________
TUF
FlashZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump