Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-26-2008, 03:30 PM #1
icantbelieveit

Som General Questions for Rebuilding

Hello guys its been awhile since I have been in the loop. I had a 2.2 Mephy completley done up by Warped. Loved it. At Any rate. I have a 2.0 Flame and I am rebuilding it as a second/loaner marker to friends. I have it all apart. and have some cut o-rings and all on the ram and the valve. So I figure I will just replace all of the o-rings. What o-rings are used and replacement? Whatever fits and does not leak? Because I notice that a couple of the or-rings appear to be clear. Also i see people talk about resurfacing the cup seal and the valve face. how do you do this? Is the Rocket valve worth the money? Also I know you can adjust the exhaust dwell settings. What should these be set to for optimal performance? How about the ram buffer. Is this a needed item. A lot of parts are not sold on air soldier anymore that I originally bought for my mephy. Sorry for all of the questions I am sure there will be more. I am looking forward to some feedback so I can get this thing rippin and back in action.....

P.S. do you usually charge you tribals through the charging port or just use a regular battery charger that plugs into your wall also what size hose barb do I need for the LPR mod?
icantbelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:10 AM #2
icantbelieveit

this is amazing...no replies
icantbelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:04 PM #3
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Standard 70 durometer orings on the ram.
Get with Blue at Airsoldier, oring, buffer and screw kits he has all of them just send him a email never put them on the new site.
Never had a problem with the cupseal before not much to tell you there.
Rocket valve is pretty good it has always done well for me. If you have the cash I would as it has a higher flow than a stock one.

On the dwell you would have to let me know what electronics you have to better answer this question. stock? 8 or 6 dips?
Typically on stock 8 dips I run 14ms..... on 6 dips I run 17ms
The buffer is not needed but it will make it sound a little quieter... so preference on this one.

You can replace the rechargeable battery with a regular 9 volt...works just the same. 8/32 hose barb for the lpr adapter, check out edwins or blues site for that matter for the custom hoseless lprc & tilpr.

Sorry for the delay..... I saw the thread yesterday as well as on another site but didn't have time to answer at the time. Hope the info helps

Last edited by shiftycastro30 : 01-27-2008 at 03:06 PM.
shiftycastro30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:36 PM #4
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
*lol* What the hell are you apologizing for Shifty?? Did you adopt the Dominos 30 minute or less deal and apply it to answering questions here....