PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2008, 04:42 AM #22
Jim96SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonBaller2 View Post
MSNBC debates>CNN debates I ****ing hate Wolf Blitzer.
farting contest > youtube debate.
Jim96SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2008, 05:07 AM #23
ClintonBaller2
blah

Correct.
ClintonBaller2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:37 AM #24
Furious Ge0rge (Banned)
Don't Tax me, Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonBaller2 View Post
I ****ing hate Wolf Blitzer.
Amen.

Also: Lol@Paul totally demolishing McCain.

"Uhhh I have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh yea, Sunshine helps plants go through a process called Photosynthesis, but I'll let the DoE elaborate on that."

Last edited by Furious Ge0rge : 01-25-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Furious Ge0rge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:50 PM #25
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious Ge0rge View Post
Amen.

Also: Lol@Paul totally demolishing McCain.

"Uhhh I have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh yea, Sunshine helps plants go through a process called Photosynthesis, but I'll let the DoE elaborate on that."
ROFL, totally. Ron Paul simply asked if McCain was accepting of a closed room, very powerful financial group within the whitehouse, and the man had absolutely no idea how to respond. The best line from McCain was "well we definately want more sunlight...." and then later went on some tangent about his great group of endoresees who will work closely with him...behind closed doors!

McCain=talking head=/=substance and real ideas. It's sad that this man is the new "front runner," when he is basically just an older version of G. Dubya.

Oh, and I love how Ron Paul asked him "So...you would get rid of the group???" If only Ron Paul would have gone after him for answering a simple question with such bull**** and made him look like the moron that he is.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 AM #26
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15 View Post
ROFL, totally. Ron Paul simply asked if McCain was accepting of a closed room, very powerful financial group within the whitehouse, and the man had absolutely no idea how to respond. The best line from McCain was "well we definately want more sunlight...." and then later went on some tangent about his great group of endoresees who will work closely with him...behind closed doors!

McCain=talking head=/=substance and real ideas. It's sad that this man is the new "front runner," when he is basically just an older version of G. Dubya.

Oh, and I love how Ron Paul asked him "So...you would get rid of the group???" If only Ron Paul would have gone after him for answering a simple question with such bull**** and made him look like the moron that he is.
heh,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcdLO...t-the-economy/

chuckled

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote