PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-26-2008, 07:05 AM #43
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumquat1 View Post
I hate to break it to you chief, but everything isn't about the Iraq War. Cheney has more brains in his butt-hole than you'll ever have in your pinhead.
You should try actually contributing to these threads instead of insulting other users. Anymore flaming and I'll report you. PBN has rules. Follow them or GTFO. And at present time the Iraq war IS one of major events that is effecting our economy. Wars do not pay for themselves. If you don't think Iraq is major news ask the families who have lost a loved one over there.

"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton

Last edited by $h@key J0nEZ : 01-26-2008 at 07:17 AM.
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2008, 07:49 AM #44
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
You should try actually contributing to these threads instead of insulting other users. Anymore flaming and I'll report you. PBN has rules. Follow them or GTFO. And at present time the Iraq war IS one of major events that is effecting our economy. Wars do not pay for themselves. If you don't think Iraq is major news ask the families who have lost a loved one over there.

"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Oh no! Maybe you should attempt to actually contribute somethig intelligent to a thread rather than making stupid statements about Cheney's hunting accident and repeating Move-On.org talking points.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
scumquat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:51 AM #45
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Quote:
Oh no! Maybe you should attempt to actually contribute somethig intelligent to a thread rather than making stupid statements about Cheney's hunting accident and repeating Move-On.org talking points.
They Cheney statement was a joke.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
Old 01-26-2008, 08:00 AM #46
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Quote:
They Cheney statement was a joke.
Yep and so was my statement about Cheney's brains, his butt-hole, and you being a pinhead.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:06 AM #47
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Quote:
Yep and so was my statement about Cheney's brains, his butt-hole, and you being a pinhead.
That wasn't a joke. Jokes are funny. It was a flame. and if you do it to me or anybody else then.....

Old 01-26-2008, 08:36 AM #48
Jim96SC2

Quote:
Wow! So Bill Clinton was the only one who actually had the smarts to not invade Iraq and plunge our country into debt! Kudos to him for using diplomacy instead of force. Too bad Bush Jr. didn't have the brains to protect the troops/economy. As pres. he could have made a difference. How many billions did the Iraq war cost? That's a pretty expensive price for the destabilization of the worlds markets just so Iraq can have a civil war without Hussein involved. So how about that Dick Cheney? Has he shot anyone else in the face lately?
Yeah I know. Only 3000 or so people died from Bill in 1 day, but Bush's 5000+ soldiers in years is much worse.
Jim96SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:59 AM #49
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Quote:
That wasn't a joke. Jokes are funny. It was a flame. and if you do it to me or anybody else then.....
Hey, you just don't have much of a sense of humor.