Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-24-2008, 06:33 PM #1
MrEbuhbuhbalo

cheap pumps?

well i was planning on buying a pump gun for a backup in awhile but im kinda on a budget, so i was wondering whats the cheapest pump guns maybe around 100-200 dollars or cheaper okay well thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMR-Owners-Mafia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*D.Y.N.A.S.T.Y Fan #465*
*Ironmen Fan #239*
MrEbuhbuhbalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2008, 07:56 PM #2
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Used Phantoms, or some new Phantoms cost about that much.

My stock class Phantom with an M-16 grip, trigger shoe, and UPS ground shipping cost me a grand total of $211.97 from www.wevopaintball.com, highly recommend them.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:25 PM #3
bnctaj

has been a member for 10 years
There are a plethora of markers out there in the price range you listed and it's truly best to do your own research. For starters, the Phantom performs well, as do Snipers, P68's, Illusions...
Old 01-24-2008, 11:26 PM #4
TLH BRONCO
Pump Master General

I'm not giving anyone any info if they are planning on using a pump gun as a backup...buy a talon or a sabre.

Just kidding. You might be able to get a used Trracer(SP?) or Phantom off of Ebay or CraigsList.com for pretty cheap. You're just gonna have to look around. I bought my Phantom new from wevopaintball.com because I couldn't find one I liked used.

Speedball Setup: PMR SE '08, Empire B w/ Rip Drive, 48/3000 Pure Energy
Looking for a CF tank...PM me
TLH BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:36 PM #5
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Trracers/Mavericks (same gun, different distributer), and Hornets/Tagmasters can be found very affordably on ebay just about anytime. $80 or less with out much fuss. Good, solid, reliable, though finding aftermarket barrels can be tricky (stock barrel ain't nothing special).

Old Kingman Hammers can be found for a similar low price. They can take more common spyder threaded barrels (fitting them through the pump handle is another story). I just scored one off ebay, give me a few weeks and I'll be able to tell you more about them.

A lot of people (including myself) are fans of the old sheridan pumps. Most can be found for under $100 (with the exception of the wood stocked models, which can go from $400-$900). Brass bodys and barrels, so they have a very solid feel.
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:34 PM #6
mikeBANGAR
Isz's don't have eyes...

Lightning Pumps, i got 1 for about $80 but you have to get a new pump kit for it cause the stock 1 breaks easily... CCM Economy Kit... ftw plus thats about under or around your price range... plus its super small, for tight playing.

Last edited by mikeBANGAR : 01-27-2008 at 05:59 PM.
mikeBANGAR is offline   Reply With Quote