I took some time to take pictures as I disassembled my SP-1. Please consult the owners manual and follow all safety precautions.
Apologies in advance if I don't refer to parts by the proper name. (breach cylinder = bolt sleeve)
1. Remove the grip screws, and disconnect the battery
1a. (edit) Remove the 2 screws holding the asa to the bottom of the grip.
2. Remove the rear cover.
3. Unscrew the bolt
4. Use a wooden or soft instrument to push the bolt out the back of the marker.
5. Remove the 2 screws holding the trigger/grip assembly. Do not try to slide anything out yet.
6. There's an access hole on the top of the marker. Use this to remove the screw holding the regulator
7. Then slide the trigger/grip assembly down and back.
8. Very carefully, remove the 2 screws holding the board to the bolt sleeve. Watch for the very small o-rings.
9. The board and regulator
can now be removed as one piece. I chose to not disconnect any of the air lines.
10. Remove the screw holding the bolt sleeve (the long cylinder going the length of the marker). Note the orientation of the rectangle spacer.
11. Slide the the metal bolt sleeve out of the polymer/composite shell.
Assemble in the reverse order. Be sure to line up the breach cylinder holes, with that on the bottom of the marker. The front of the bolt sleeve should be flush with the front of the composite shell.
Be careful to not overtighten the various screws. Especially the ones attaching the board to the bolt sleeve.
The battery wire should be routed behind the metal bar (that is for the grip screws), so it doesn't interfere with the trigger throw.
I use a small piece of foam to hold the battery down to keep it from rattling around.
I hope this helps.