Little update to the previous review I did earlier
The earlier review:
"Just got the star frame for my Etek 2.
- Better board than stock
- Better trigger than stock
- Makes your gun higher (yes, stock Etek 2 frame sits lower)
- Didn't notice any difference in weight.
- Actually the frame isn't any skinnier than stock. Only the grips are. You can buy those separately from PE.
I really don't know, if I actually like my Etek 2 better with stock or star frame. The feel of the gun is better with stock (sits lower, more like extension to your arm). But star frame has really nice trigger and no need to upgrade board. I really don't know, if QEV makes a lot of difference. I'll see that, when I get the change to shoot the gun properly with QEV installed."
Updates and questions:
- Gun seems to shoot better with QEV, altough it sounds louder with QEV installed (machine gun
) or the sound signature is just different. But Etek sounds "softer" without QEV. Gun feels really great in your hands with star frame installed
- Does dwell need adjusting after QEV installed?