Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2008, 07:17 PM #1
postalshooter

help with vik not firing

i'm sure by the time i make it to the field this weekend someone will help but i have a few problems. 03 vik with was board and humprey noids. when i put a fresh battery it wont fire at all. i purchased a tool kit adapter and installed a gauge and all but it is still pressurized after 5 days. i am almost ready to take the lpr screw off and let it bleed but it will raise the pressure. right now it sits at 90psi. i tried holding trigger down and then turning it on but it wont cycle. it just goes thru all the colors and flashes green after all is done. tried turning eyes off but nothing. i did take it completely apart. did i pinch an o-ring. help wizardry if you are around i tried to pm you at firststrike but nothing. nelson
postalshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 PM #2
scoprius

Check and see if the solenoid wires are pinched or damaged in anyway, then try a new battery as many of us have had continued problems with "new" batteries fresh out of the package when used with WAS boards. Simply because there is no way to be certain how long those batteries have been sitting a warehouse or in storage at a store.
Classics Sale Thread
"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it" - H.L. Mencken
Vintage Trix owner
scoprius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:59 PM #3
postalshooter

thanks, will do. also how do i depressurize it in the mean time?>
postalshooter is offline   Reply With Quote