PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-22-2008, 09:38 AM #1
RDoT
~*R-DoT*~

Volicty Board ?

whats is the best board upgrade for a Volicty in your options?
RDoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 10:01 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
You mean chips for the stock board? I've not come across an actual board replacement for the VLocity loader.

There is a thread in the loader forum that's whole purpose is discussing aftermarket chips for the VLocity, so you mi9ght want to have a read of that: -

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2443524

Personally, I thought the best of the first generation of VLocity chips was the Gangstar. Did me just fine until the newer chips started appearing.

More recently, a wider number of chips have been released, with new features that weren't previously available - a second generation of chips if you will.

Of these, I personally liked the features found in the Nox Injector chip, and the Hyperdrive chip - the ability to change settings on the fly, wide variety of tension and speed settings, auto reverse unjamming, boost settings etc. I purchased the Hyperdrive chip, simply because they are based in Europe, and have been happy with it. The Nox chip would have been just as good though. I then came across info about the v2 Gangstar chip, and the feature set would have also suited my needs - just a matter of having come across the other two chips first before I found out that Gangstar had a new chip out. Considering how good the original was, I'm sure that the second version is also a top choice.

Those are the three that I would personally recommend - Gangstar v2, Nox Injector and Hyperdrive, in no particular order.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:38 PM #3
sneakysnake101

ive never used a gangstar v2 but i love my nox, and ive used a vlocity wit a hyperdrive in it and it was really nice too
sneakysnake101 is offline   Reply With Quote