PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:57 PM #43
Resolve
in fear and faith

haha, you know me im pretty beast at most game types. There is a little lag and yeah im on.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 07:58 PM #44
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

I started Prestige, but haven't played much since, only like a 10 or 11 right now.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 01-22-2008, 08:11 PM #45
Jebus Christ
Praise Jebus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
haha, you know me im pretty beast at most game types. There is a little lag and yeah im on.
ok when my roommate gets off of warhawk, ill jump on. It should give me time to finish studying for trig tonight.

"Originally posted by Ben-Oblivion : Jebus , You are full of win and flavr. I will never doubt your holyness again."

Vist my new tech Blog: www.brokemanstech.com
Old 01-22-2008, 08:19 PM #46
DynoLord

when the **** are we going to get our rumble back
Old 01-22-2008, 08:20 PM #47
Jebus Christ
Praise Jebus!

soon, Japan already got theres, we are just waiting for ours now. If you really want you you can import it through play asia.

"Originally posted by Ben-Oblivion : Jebus , You are full of win and flavr. I will never doubt your holyness again."

Vist my new tech Blog: www.brokemanstech.com
Old 01-22-2008, 10:18 PM #48
euroghost
Yellow Dotz = jail time !

euroghost donated to help Peyton Trent
i would just like to say the price drop on the ps3 is retarded. I got mine for 600 dollars the day the came out, i waited in like for like 37 hrs in some redneck small *** town.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:30 PM #49
digitard
GregRedHastings.com

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
digitard works for a Paintball manufacturer
digitard plays in the APPA D5 division
digitard is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
digitard supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroghost View Post
i would just like to say the price drop on the ps3 is retarded. I got mine for 600 dollars the day the came out, i waited in like for like 37 hrs in some redneck small *** town.
That's just how technology goes.

What pisses me off is that its RIGHT after the Holiday season and they're going to drop. The 2 million sales they had over the HOlidays get ****ED cause they wanted a good Xmas and now just 30 days and change after Xmas they drop 100 off the price.

Sony better do something or they're going to get backlash hardcore a la Apple Iphone.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:01 AM #50
qu1cks1lver56
Me llamo Patrick

qu1cks1lver56 is playing at Living Legends III
qu1cks1lver56 supports Team VICIOUS
qu1cks1lver56 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
qu1cks1lver56 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i didnt know the proce was dropping, but im glad, the ps3 i use is actually my cousins, he lives with me and he never plays it, so we set it up in my room, but now i may be able to afford one of my own lol
hi
Old 01-23-2008, 12:12 AM #51
spydermanswelt
Sydney Fife

I'm pissed. Tonight sucked. I got a Vanilla Ice haircut, kept playing at District(which it's one of the worst maps ever), and I couldn't get a good number of kills over my deaths. It'd always be 13 kills 15 deaths. I was mad.

And I wanted an invite from you guys.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM #52
euroghost
Yellow Dotz = jail time !

euroghost donated to help Peyton Trent
i dont worry about my ratings ect, i just play the game but i do like trying to rank up tho and do challenges. every rose has its thorn. sorry im watching rock of love and hes singing.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM #53
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
today i played my best game ever. i got 21 kills and 7 deaths on the boat level. usually i get like 7 kills and 10 deaths or something like that no matter what level im on lol

and please add me to the list IRChris86

Old 01-23-2008, 12:23 AM #54
spydermanswelt
Sydney Fife

Quote:
Originally Posted by euroghost View Post
i dont worry about my ratings ect, i just play the game but i do like trying to rank up tho and do challenges. every rose has its thorn. sorry im watching rock of love and hes singing.
I don't worry about it. I'm actually having my own "challenges". I wanna be out of the hole on my kills to deaths. Sometimes, it's at a difference of 100, then next time, it's at a difference of about 37. And then it goes back up.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 AM #55
Resolve
in fear and faith

I absolutely love district on hardcore search and destroy. I pwn on it . Im good at almost every map unless its mostly good players playing then i do somewhat decent. Normal TDM though, i score in mid 30's-10's (k-d)
edit: oh and i use a shotgun only in tdm. sometimes 50 cal.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 AM #56
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
i still use the mp5 with red dot. i like it better than any other gun ivee unlocked so far

Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 AM #57
EvilDragonX

I didn't do to bad last night. Me and a friend of mine played some team tactical and even though it was only the two of us gave three guys hell. But i was having alot of lag problems last night as well. Must have been something up with the servers.
www.damageincpaintball.com
http://www.myspace.com/evldrgnx
Old 01-23-2008, 06:00 AM #58
spydermanswelt
Sydney Fife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
I absolutely love district on hardcore search and destroy. I pwn on it . Im good at almost every map unless its mostly good players playing then i do somewhat decent. Normal TDM though, i score in mid 30's-10's (k-d)
edit: oh and i use a shotgun only in tdm. sometimes 50 cal.
District and Ambush I hate and always suck on it. Countdown is ok when I'm in the mood for it.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 AM #59
dj8565
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydermanswelt View Post
District and Ambush I hate and always suck on it. Countdown is ok when I'm in the mood for it.
Well none of the maps really suck. It just takes time in order to get adapted to them and to develop an awesome strategy.

PSN- dj8565
Old 01-23-2008, 08:29 AM #60
spydermanswelt
Sydney Fife

No, I've played them alot, and I just can't get used to them. I really like Vacant, Overgrown, Backlot, Pipeline, and Strike. Whenever one of these maps come up, I get all excited like when we climbed the rope in gym class.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:47 AM #61
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitard View Post
That's just how technology goes.

What pisses me off is that its RIGHT after the Holiday season and they're going to drop. The 2 million sales they had over the HOlidays get ****ED cause they wanted a good Xmas and now just 30 days and change after Xmas they drop 100 off the price.

Sony better do something or they're going to get backlash hardcore a la Apple Iphone.
Remember, this is just a rumor for the time being. It may not have any real validity to it. Apparently the guy has called other price drops before, but we'll still have to wait and see.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 01-23-2008, 02:57 PM #62
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
While the site doesn't seem to be all too credible, it's still yet another source claiming that $300 PS3s are coming... and in white

Quote:
$299 Ceramic White Playstation 3 shipping to retailers any day, go on sale Monday

We were glad to bring you the news of the $299 Playstation 3 yesterday when it was still very much under wraps. We have told you yesterday that there will be a new Playstation 3 model. This is partly true. The changes to the new Playstation 3 model are only aesthetic. The new Playstation 3 model for the United States is the exact same one that launched in Japan a couple months ago. The specifications are identical to that of the regular 40GB Playstation 3 available today in the US. Sadly this new 40GB Playstation 3 will have the same shortcomings as its older counterpart in the respect that it will be missing backwards compatibility and will have no memory-card readers.

The new Playstation 3's will be shipping to US retailers any day. From what we heard, the new consoles will be arriving to retailers Friday night this week, and will go on sale Monday. Demand is expected to be very high, but Sony is supposedly cutting down on supply of the new console.

The regular 40GB Playstation 3 will also be dropping in price to match its counterpart at $299, but sadly the 80GB Playstation 3 will only be benefiting from a $50 price-drop, to $449.99

As of Monday, January 28, 2008 there will be 3 Playstation 3 SKU's available in the US market.

40GB White Playstation 3 - $299.99 (missing B/C, 2 USB ports, and memory-card readers)
40GB Black Playstation 3 - $299.99 (missing B/C, 2 USB ports, and memory-card readers)
80GB Black Playstation 3 - $449.99 (software based B/C, 4 USB pots, has memory card readers)

No news on a 80GB Ceramic White Playstation 3 as of right now, but Sony is staying open to the idea. Their game plan as of right now is to move as many Playstation 3 units by March, 31, 2008 as possible, this has to do something with Warner's exclusivity deal, we'll get back to you on this as soon as we learn more.
http://gamerumor.blogspot.com/2008/0...station-3.html

edit -

And...

Quote:
Blu-ray grabs 93% of market after Warner's announcement
By Jose Vilches, TechSpot.com
Published: January 22, 2008, 4:10 PM EST

Blu-ray was already outselling HD DVD in terms of stand-alone players by about a 60/40 margin during the month of December – despite the fact that HD DVD players were considerably cheaper. But that split has grown dramatically following Warner Bros’ decision, according NPD unit sales data compiled by Digital Bits.

According to the charts, over 92.5 percent of buyers chose a Blu-ray device while less than 7.5 continued to buy HD DVD equipment. This does not include Sony’s PlayStation 3 console, which is believed to skew results further in favor of Blu-ray. Although the data only reflects one week of sales, the trend certainly isn't promising for backers of HD DVD technology and the many people who invested on HD DVD equipment.
http://www.techspot.com/news/28702-b...ouncement.html

Paramount? Universal? Where are you guys? Come on... The sooner you the switch, the better for us and the better for you.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 01-23-2008, 03:57 PM #63
digitard
GregRedHastings.com

Annual Supporting Member
digitard works for a Paintball manufacturer
digitard plays in the APPA D5 division
digitard is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
digitard supports Empire
Treghc. According to Sony they're not dropping the price anytime soon.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/2472.html
Quote:
Despite what you may have heard, Sony has no plans to drop the price of the PlayStation 3 any time soon. The initial rumor is simply incorrect, so says Sony chief Kazuo Hirai. Of course, this doesn't mean a price cut can't ever happen; they're just not considering one now.
Straight from Sony's mouth... Conflicting info out there right now.
Closed Thread