PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-20-2008, 11:04 PM #1
ElPanda
CAD/CAM

The Phoenix lights...

After all this talk of UFO's over texas, I was reminded of the phoenix lights, almost a decade ago an estimated mile long Vshaped craft hovered over phoenix, it was seen by thousands of eyewhitnesses, and the govt. says it was just flares *bull*****

IMHO I think that we really are not alone in the universe and we have been visited, no doubt, I just love the fact that the craft are sooooo huge yet they can remain completely still and silent.

your opinions? do ufo's/aliens exhist, or is it all just conspiracy

ABET Accredited Level II Machinist - CNC programmer - Mech. Engineering Technologist
Polarst*r Engineering and Machine

ElPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2008, 01:12 AM #2
eurowner4
Meh

eurowner4 helped look for balloons
Damn. That sucks

i live in texas

Gamer Tag:some moose

3-17-07 Stickam! ZAK_BROMAN I was there.

MillionCount Final Number: i was there
eurowner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:39 AM #3
orbitaldeath3
*East Coast*

I think that it's seriously impossible that we are the only intelligent life in this universe. And if you really believe that we are the only organized form of life here then your incredibly dense.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:27 AM #4
x420psykoticx
Business Cat

Annual Supporting Member
x420psykoticx is a Supporting Member
x420psykoticx plays in the PSP
x420psykoticx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
x420psykoticx is an NCPA player
x420psykoticx is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
x420psykoticx is Legendary
x420psykoticx is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitaldeath3 View Post
I think that it's seriously impossible that we are the only intelligent life in this universe. And if you really believe that we are the only organized form of life here then your incredibly dense.
QFT
¯\(º_o)/¯ How I make intelligent posts?

Powered by: Planet Eclipse | Empire
x420psykoticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:25 AM #5
bigfatdanman
**** Obama.

well, if earth, which comprises 1 out of an infinite amount of space and matter, possesses the ability to facilitate an environment in which RNA can form and later lead to simple species that, over time, evolve into intelligent life, why not somewhere else?

My God.
DARQ
bigfatdanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:31 AM #6
ULOST
Anonymous

ULOST helped look for balloons
so these "UFO's over Texas" happened recently I noticed the date is Jan 18th but which year did it occur?

Damn now there coming to Texas...**** I need to move
"Originally posted by Dontcallmepete:She dosent sound amused, but I srsly love black people so shes just going to have to deal."
"Originally Posted by small-talk-noob:She dumped, you.She got knocked up.Shes is 8 months pregnant and you would consider putting your penis inside of her?"
ULOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:06 PM #7
NoXi
I'm cool :D

It says jan 18th, 2008 right above the video.

RIP Joe Pass
:tup: I did it for the Lulz : 4/6/08 , 07:47 PM
NoXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 AM #8
MV is AGG
Gorilla in the mist

How could it possibly be a conspiracy. Ufos and "Aliens" are real, and the goverment knows it. If they put out to the media that they are real, the world will fall to chaos.
MV is AGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 AM #9
i rock the ion
rather be lifting

There has to be other life forms out there. I think the government knows there is. I don't want to start a big argument but if there is "aliens" then that would pretty much go against the bible since "god" created only humans if I am correct.
i rock the ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 AM #10
youknowit546
drink beer, **** *****es

My cousin called me about the UFO's in Stephenville. He was super freaked out and was leaving town for like 2 weeks or some crazy **** like that.

The government would know if there are other life beings or not. They do not release info like this because it would make the world go bat **** insane. Just think of all the crazy *** conspirators that are ****ing insane. Now release this info to the rest of the world.

"They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed.
youknowit546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:29 PM #11
ONEdollar

they already did like a thorough detailed investigation about aliens and life on other planets on the discovery channel or history channel i don't remember which. Either way they came to the conclusion that nothing can move faster than the speed of light (duh), so they calculated how long a craft from the nearest galaxy would take to reach earth moving at the speed of light. It came out to a couple thousand years. Then they said that for every square foot of mass or something like that you have to subtract a lot of speed from the speed of light, so when you factor in how big a spacecraft would be it would take like 10,000 years to reach earth. They then went even further and said that to propel something that has the same mass as a paper clip at the speed of light you would need massive amounts of fuel. More fuel than exists on earth. Then they talked about how there are life forms that can live really long on earth so its possible aliens can live thousands of years and theres always exceptions to everything plus technology we have not discovered yet.

Basically theres no way aliens could reach us, and even if they could they wouldn't do to the massive amounts of resources they would need and we aren't worth anything to them. In the sense of other galaxies we are still a really young population (humans).

damn i was bored
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
ONEdollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:51 PM #12
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
UFO's arnt real. end of discussion. the bible states that earth was the only planet created to sustain life. the bible said it. done deal. people who are radicals about aliens are in the same line as people that walk down the street yelling ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR. PREPARE. 666 WILL BRING DEATH TO ALL.

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:07 PM #13
fainerbainer
CK

fainerbainer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fainerbainer has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
fainerbainer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I watched a pretty good documentary on aliens. Some guy showed some experimental crafts that he was helping work on a LONG time ago (like 60's) and it looked promising. He retired and is now locked out of the secret stuff. But he said he talked to someone and he said that our government has some pretty crazy concept vehicles. I believe UFO's to be experimental US aircrafts.

The Stealth bomber was top-secret around the time people saw streamlined V-shaped UFO's. It was a couple years after these sightings that the stealth was revealed as a US weapon.

There would be more spread evidence if there were aliens. Aliens are a farce. Secret government weapons are more plausible.
fainerbainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:20 PM #14
ElPanda
CAD/CAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
UFO's arnt real. end of discussion. the bible states that earth was the only planet created to sustain life. the bible said it. done deal.
people like you make me laugh at how ignorant religious society can be to blatant scientific facts.

ABET Accredited Level II Machinist - CNC programmer - Mech. Engineering Technologist
Polarst*r Engineering and Machine

ElPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:18 PM #15
T3H T1M1NAT0R (Banned)

T3H T1M1NAT0R is a Supporting Member
T3H T1M1NAT0R helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEdollar View Post
they already did like a thorough detailed investigation about aliens and life on other planets on the discovery channel or history channel i don't remember which. Either way they came to the conclusion that nothing can move faster than the speed of light (duh), so they calculated how long a craft from the nearest galaxy would take to reach earth moving at the speed of light. It came out to a couple thousand years. Then they said that for every square foot of mass or something like that you have to subtract a lot of speed from the speed of light, so when you factor in how big a spacecraft would be it would take like 10,000 years to reach earth. They then went even further and said that to propel something that has the same mass as a paper clip at the speed of light you would need massive amounts of fuel. More fuel than exists on earth. Then they talked about how there are life forms that can live really long on earth so its possible aliens can live thousands of years and theres always exceptions to everything plus technology we have not discovered yet.

Basically theres no way aliens could reach us, and even if they could they wouldn't do to the massive amounts of resources they would need and we aren't worth anything to them. In the sense of other galaxies we are still a really young population (humans).

damn i was bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by fainerbainer View Post
I watched a pretty good documentary on aliens. Some guy showed some experimental crafts that he was helping work on a LONG time ago (like 60's) and it looked promising. He retired and is now locked out of the secret stuff. But he said he talked to someone and he said that our government has some pretty crazy concept vehicles. I believe UFO's to be experimental US aircrafts.

The Stealth bomber was top-secret around the time people saw streamlined V-shaped UFO's. It was a couple years after these sightings that the stealth was revealed as a US weapon.

There would be more spread evidence if there were aliens. Aliens are a farce. Secret government weapons are more plausible.
These posts are full of win. I wish the whole world could read these.

Just because other intelligent life may exist in the universe (which I believe it does), them even knowing of our existence or location is far fetched enough, but them having ability to travel galaxies to simply look at us is just ridiculous.
T3H T1M1NAT0R is offline   Reply With Quote