Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-28-2008, 04:31 PM #43
lukeg1589
I kill OT's

lukeg1589 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lukeg1589 is for the Gunfight
lukeg1589 supports Bob Gurnsey
try and make it like u have to work your way up to the pros or sumthin. and make it so if new guns come out u can download em from a website. and cool stuff liek that

Luke5594-360- Bad Company 2- I can pick you off from 1000 yards away.
lukeg1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2008, 05:01 PM #44
kjbkjb9

kjbkjb9 is playing at Living Legends III
kjbkjb9 is for the Gunfight
kjbkjb9 is for the Gunfight
kjbkjb9 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
make a story line were your just a kid and you start playing sceniaro with rentals. then you get some gear for your birthday or w/e and you play more recball and then you have team tryouts and then you start playing NEPL or CFOA and after a while you play nppl...psp or millenium. a pump for the begining of the game would be great. and also have a budget and you pick up sponsers and maybe you can make your own store and manage it and then you have more $$$$ for tourneys. in ghtp you get better by tourneys but you should have practices where you run drills and make plays with your team. You should also have real nepl and cfoa teams. im on Jato Unit and we play NEPL rookie 5 man and that would be great if you put us in there. tThanks man and good luck with your game company...What you gonna call it?
kjbkjb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:20 PM #45
Pillsburydoeboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbkjb9 View Post
make a story line were your just a kid and you start playing sceniaro with rentals. then you get some gear for your birthday or w/e and you play more recball and then you have team tryouts and then you start playing NEPL or CFOA and after a while you play nppl...psp or millenium.
Yeah, that would be cool if that's how you did the tutorial, starting with a rental and after the tutorial and decide you like paintball and want to buy a gun.

-*-Sic vis pacem para bellum-*-
(lf you want peace, prepare for war)
Pillsburydoeboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:52 PM #46
RLfan

this sounds so sick, i hope it works out. I agree with most of the ideas here, i would really like to see sponsorships, lots of customization, and pretty much what everyone else said.
RLfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:24 AM #47
PaintballaJkilla
play it. live it. done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbkjb9 View Post
make a story line were your just a kid and you start playing sceniaro with rentals. then you get some gear for your birthday or w/e and you play more recball and then you have team tryouts and then you start playing NEPL or CFOA and after a while you play nppl...psp or millenium. a pump for the begining of the game would be great. and also have a budget and you pick up sponsers and maybe you can make your own store and manage it and then you have more $$$$ for tourneys. in ghtp you get better by tourneys but you should have practices where you run drills and make plays with your team. You should also have real nepl and cfoa teams. im on Jato Unit and we play NEPL rookie 5 man and that would be great if you put us in there. tThanks man and good luck with your game company...What you gonna call it?
thats a good question. i had in mind money Games. lookin at a logo but somethin along that line.
also Ideas anyone on a name:
Money Games
Mad money Games
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field, it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that you didnt get the girl or that you got a ticket on the way here... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.l.ive it.. love it
Weltmag

98% Percent Of Ballers Wipe, If Your Part Of The 2% That Has Some Sense Of Honor Add This To Your Sig.
Feedback 0+/0-
PaintballaJkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:42 AM #48
liljojo4711

you should make the game name sound official. something that makes people want to atleast try it out.
liljojo4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:48 AM #49
chris047

Make the game harder, and online pick up games would be sick.
chris047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:12 PM #50
Rufio002
-Spitphire-

They need to make one for Wii that has a marker that you hold like a real one that you can walk the trigger, kind of like guitar hero with the fake guitar.
Rufio002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:44 PM #51
KrisPearcey

KrisPearcey is playing at Living Legends III
KrisPearcey owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KrisPearcey supports Team VICIOUS
Defanitly make it a First Person Shooter. I've seen other ways tried to be made, and they were horrible. I tried making one before, I gave up
KrisPearcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:34 PM #52
XSVFAN890
Back from the dead!

XSVFAN890 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballaJkilla View Post
ok so i'm going to game school and i was wondering whqat do you all want in a paintball game. i'm pref to the PS3 so it will definately be out on that other systems idk . but tell me what you wanna see. story mode wise, play wise, gear, tell me your dream paintball game i'll put the best ones in with my ideas and try and put them into my game. i wanna start my own game company and this'll be my first release hopefully. fire those ideas away!!!!
Sir...if you somehow influence a game producer to make a PB game for Xbox 360 with at least XSV, Dynasty, and the Dogs, I will go to your house, and hand you a brand new Xbox 360 and TV.

*I will not actually give you anything...but respect...*

Last edited by XSVFAN890 : Tomorrow at 12:67 PM.
XSVFAN890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:04 PM #53
Sampaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by !BuNkEr!BuStEr! View Post
Non-****ty graphics and a better AI to play against than GHTP MAX'D.
exactly on hard i can beat AI 1v4
Old 02-07-2008, 10:11 PM #54
blinkday294

i like the idea of the beginning tutorial being like a kid playing recball and woodsball with rentals, but i also think that you should somehow work into the game that you can travel to different cities and in each city or state you can find all kinds of events at local fields depending on the time of year and have annual events that you can come back to every year in the game, also it would be cool if you could control the characters decisions and that would effect what type of person he is and what paintball type he'll play (scenario/tourney)
and it has to have some decent graphics and ai, it would also be cool if through xbox live the pro shop in the game would get the latest gear when it came out
blinkday294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:10 AM #55
RLBoy

i would like to see total noob destruction : D
Old 02-08-2008, 02:34 AM #56
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

3rd person view. like socom, or gears would be new. orthe ability to switch between the two, like socom. better graphics and better sound. i hate the *tink think* when you get gogged on GHTP. better framerate.
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:02 AM #57
blinkday294

yea if u could have the same sort of controls for taking cover like in gears of war that would be sweet
blinkday294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:58 AM #58
Jake Zimmerman
BYAHHHH!

Jake Zimmerman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Jake Zimmerman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jake Zimmerman has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE-SIDE View Post
u guys forgot buttsechs^^
Yea totally GTFO
Jake Zimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:44 AM #59
HITW's BigBird
Reppin Da Murda Mitten

Skunking the other team =)

Zyklon B the home of the infamous Bigbird.
"Originally posted by wgpballer5: BigBird=Pimp, he knows what he's talking about"
"Originally posted by Pulp Fiction: HITW's BigBird, you're a cool mother ****er"
"Originally posted by Mars47: Big Bird...are you in HS?"
HITW's BigBird is offline   Reply With Quote