PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-16-2001, 07:19 PM #1
BeeRRunneR
says : FSP !

has been a member for 10 years
Great !! glad to hear it works that well. espech since i am thinking that i may need to send in this super that i got from beaver i can't get it to work to save my life . . . anyway, glad to hear it, and let us know how she does
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2001, 08:48 PM #2
BK sr

BK sr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Talking

Took the Mayhem over to one of my team mates who can still see (at least 22 years younger then me) I was showing him my trigger job and telling how I didnt get one with a set screw in it. He looked at it and said it was there in front of the trigger. It looks like a pin to me, He adjusted it and now I have about 2mm of travel now im going to find that spring and see if I can lighten it up, then look out all you fast shooters this thing will be able to keep up. He can shoot a lot faster then me and he couldnt get it to shoot down so I figure its got to be doing at least 10bps or better. Sombody on the other board once said that they had a special board in theirs and they had to set it at 8bps to keep it from shooting down. I can probably shoot around 8-9bps and experienced the shoot down problem but not now It means that I wont probably be breaking any paint