PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-20-2008, 12:13 PM #1
PahrumpPaintballPark
Nevada's Best Place

Pahrump Paintball Complex

This is the official thread for Pahrump Paintball Complex on PB Nation.

We are located 15 miles south of downtown Pahrump - towards Las Vegas. about 1 hours drive from Vegas.

We are open 7 days per week. Every week.
Rain, shine, heat, snow, sleet or hail.

Our hours are daylight until dark. In the winter this means approximatley 4pm. In the summer we will often stay open as late as 9pm! ( and open at 6am! ) If you want to come in the late part of any day - it is advisable to call and let us know that you are arriving late... when players go home - so do we! We will wait if we know you are coming.

Pricing:
If you have your own equipment - Entry $10. per person
Need to rent all of the equipment? $25. per person
We stock 7 brands of paintballs beginning at $28.00 per case of 2000. We do allowed APPROVED outside paints. All outside paint is checked when you arrive. Check our web site for a list of approved paints...http://pahrumppaintball.com or call to be sure. No pink or blue fill paint is allowed - no paint that has oil in it either.

Our weather is VERY different from Las Vegas. We are actually drier than Death Valley here. If it is raining in Vegas - the odds are great that it is not raining here... why worry - just call - our phones are answered 24/7.

On major sports day we have a Big Screen TV up on the staging area so you can play and still watch your favorite teams compete.

We have 7 full time operating fields, a target range, and 3 additional fields that are set and open for special events.

We have compressed air ( fills to 6000) and CO2 on site. We also have a tech / air smith on site.

We accept Visa / MasterCard / ATM / Checks and Cash.
We do not take teenagers in trade for any reason!

We rent many levels of markers from Spyder to DM
compressed air tanks, body armour, neck guards, protective clothing, and tactical equipment and more.

We do have snack stands on site, a pizza plkace that delivers and BBQ facilities available.

any other questions - check our web site -
...http://pahrumppaintball.com
or call 775-727-1453 or 702-436-6220 -
702-436-6220

Last edited by PahrumpPaintballPark : 04-07-2008 at 11:53 AM.
PahrumpPaintballPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2008, 05:59 PM #2
PahrumpPaintballPark
Nevada's Best Place

Pahrump will be open President's Day weekend - Sat, Sun Mon
8am to 5pm
702-436-6220
Old 02-11-2008, 06:01 PM #3
Toyota00
Paintball4Life

Toyota00 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Alright!! Looks like I will be staying an xtra hour now!!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:58 PM #4
PahrumpPaintballPark
Nevada's Best Place

There is a lot of chat on these threads about how there are no fields to play in Nevada anymore - how much everyone is waiting for "FINALLY A FIELD TO PLAY ON".. comments of "I CAN"T WAIT TO PLAY AGAIN!"
and the delays about other fields are opening.

Just an FYI:
Pahrump has been taking care of paintball in southern Nevada for 4 years now. ( MArch 23 is our 4th anniversary) We are always open.. we give so many of you extra deals, discounts, special things all the time. we treat you well, our fields are clean, maintained and have the things you need - like air, Co2, rentals, bunkers that stay up, rec fields with variety and so on. Our staff is superb.. always ready to help. Our tech services equipment at no cost ( most of the time) we give out FREE o rings, parts and more.

We fix problems when they happen instead of just telling you "Tough"

we provide you with clothes, hoppers, equipment and more when you forget yours. We welcome you with open arms and ask only to be treated decent back.

We support every store in Vegas - often sending cutomers there instead of just getting the things for them oursleves so we KEEP them ( the stores) in business.

We hold tournaments - both for rec players AND tournament players. We hold NOOB ones, young guns and geriatrics - just so there is a little for everyone. We buy new bunkers for the tourney guys so we can match XPSL - and castles and trucks for the rec players to add some fun.

We don't ask anyone to come out and help - we figure it is our responsibility to keep our business up and right. We support teams, schools, youth groups, churches and the military.

We give you BYOP - and keep our own prices low.

and yet - you all still do not consider us a part of "southern nevada paintball". We even were just told recently that Vegas does WANT pahrump to hold school tournaments... "they " would rather do it themselves!

85 % of PAhrumpians consider Vegas as "next door neighbors". over 60% of pahrumpians go to Vegas at least once a week and over 30% commute daily.
Our graduates go to college there and our babies are born there.

We realize that distance is a big factor with gas and time constraints and all.
And we know you are all enthusiastic about having some place CLOSER to play. But please don't say that there is NOWHERE to play in Southern Nevada. Pahrump is here - has been here - and is not going anywhere.

and ps: Players - ALL PLAYERS - treat a place as they are treated. We are very proud that 90% of the players here respect the place and do not trash it. We do not have a problem with bad attitudes ( well very "little" )
or with "slobs". We have respect for the players that come here - and find that they, in turn respect us. we especially resent anyone calling anyone else "SLOBS". Keep a clean place and players will act accordingly.

It is not because paintball players are bad that the fields are not opening yet. ( City officials have no memory for who did what before - like the NPPL or SCP or anyone else.) The fields are having delays in opening strictly because of ligitamate paperwork. If the owners had done their homework before building all of this would not have happened. They were excited to bring y'all a place and in their excitment didn't realize that there is paperwork to do. They have both said that this is all new for them. They have no more paperwork than any person who wants to start a business in Vegas does. We began researching the required paperwork in November for our 2 field sites in Vegas. One is county / one is city. We have been in buisness for over 35 years - we KNEW there would be licenses and permits required. It is easy to find out what. ( Both city and county are amazingly well set up t make it easy for people to do this) Ok, so they learned the hard way.

It took us roughly 2 months to get all of our paperwork done.

just our 2 bits - while we are working our butts off today to make sure y'all have the right set ups for this weekend. We are just feeling a little unloved...
702-436-6220
Old 02-15-2008, 04:02 PM #5
Toyota00
Paintball4Life

Toyota00 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I <3 you guys =)

haahah Im for sure coming out Sat, I don't mind the drive at all! And even when the fields down here open I will still come up to you guys at least once a month!!

Your fields are awesome as you have stated, your ref's are so chill and layed back, and you guys always help out, most of the time free too!

Thanks for all you do, I am trying to support as much as I can!!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:24 PM #6
SpecOps189
Prez

SpecOps189 supports Pev's Paintball
SpecOps189 plays in the APPA D3 division
SpecOps189 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
U guys have always been there =P and always pretty consistent. Me and a few of the club people and just some friends are heading up monday to get our paintball on so I hope to see yall there! Just keep on truckin on pahrump and believe me the people will come just by the fact that you have been there for so long. See ya in a few days.

-Kris H
SpecOps189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:24 PM #7
Supremacy Paintball

Supremacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pahrump has always been good to us!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 07:59 PM #8
PahrumpPaintballPark
Nevada's Best Place

guys - we really appreciate the good words - thank you - we didn 't mean to come off whining..
we just want you to feel that we are ALL part of southern nevada paintball....
not outsiders.
702-436-6220
Old 02-15-2008, 09:54 PM #9
Twinkie702 (Banned)

Coming up sunday , ill say hi =p
Twinkie702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:22 AM #10
flynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PahrumpPaintballPark View Post
It is not because paintball players are bad that the fields are not opening yet. ( City officials have no memory for who did what before - like the NPPL or SCP or anyone else.) The fields are having delays in opening strictly because of ligitamate paperwork. If the owners had done their homework before building all of this would not have happened. They were excited to bring y'all a place and in their excitment didn't realize that there is paperwork to do. They have both said that this is all new for them. They have no more paperwork than any person who wants to start a business in Vegas does. We began researching the required paperwork in November for our 2 field sites in Vegas. One is county / one is city. We have been in buisness for over 35 years - we KNEW there would be licenses and permits required. It is easy to find out what. ( Both city and county are amazingly well set up t make it easy for people to do this) Ok, so they learned the hard way.

It took us roughly 2 months to get all of our paperwork done.

just our 2 bits - while we are working our butts off today to make sure y'all have the right set ups for this weekend. We are just feeling a little unloved...
(Just an FYI....the guys at Bonehead got their license/permits before the field )
On the other hand. I have never had a problem with you guys, have always loved coming out to play there, and will still play there even after BONEHEAD and LVPP opens....
speaking of that....I will see you guys soon
FOUR THUMBS UP TO BOB AND LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2008, 01:55 AM #11
xpoptart21x

xpoptart21x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
well i havent been out here that long but i do know for the lil bit i have been here Bob and Lise have been good to us all. So thanks guys
xpoptart21x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:11 AM #12
medic4.life

heck yea, first time i went to pahrump i went to the field man service was great. Planning on heading down their this sunday
Old 02-16-2008, 09:29 AM #13
Supremacy Paintball

Supremacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Malicious Intent and Effects will be there on Sunday for sure. I believe there will be several other teams out there as well. We plan on running tourney style scrims with flag pulls and hangs. Lets have a good time and work on helping each other get better! We all represent Vegas so there is no reason we "ALL" can't work together!

"BIG" Mike
Old 02-16-2008, 11:39 AM #14
xpoptart21x

xpoptart21x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dang i was going to go out there but i got to watch my bros whale my mom takes my dad to the doc....he got a hurnated disc(spell??)
xpoptart21x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:04 PM #15
SpecOps189
Prez

SpecOps189 supports Pev's Paintball
SpecOps189 plays in the APPA D3 division
SpecOps189 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A few guys from the UNLV pb club will be out there Monday for sure. Speedballers and rec players, so both Sunday and Monday are gonna be good days at Pahrump.
SpecOps189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:16 PM #16
Twinkie702 (Banned)

yupp ill be out ther sunday with my team and were gonna run with effects
Twinkie702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:34 PM #17
JerkeeJoe

Is anyone going out on Monday?
JerkeeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:36 PM #18
ruschinrocket
Booyah Grandma. Booyah.

Man one hour out of town? You guys have it good down there. In the winter up here in Alberta, I have to drive 2 and a half hours to play paintball.
Trauma fan club #1208
Mike Carey supporter #1

I have gear for trade and need a Rotor ASAP PM me to work something out!
ruschinrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:53 AM #19
zkorAVALS
4T3HLULZ

Does anyone know if Sin City has DM/PM battery harnesses? I'm gonna try to get one tomorrow so I can go to Pahrump. If anyone has a backup DM/PM, message me if you can let me borrow your battery harness.

Last edited by zkorAVALS : 02-17-2008 at 10:39 AM.
zkorAVALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:28 AM #20
mattg123

has been a member for 10 years
today was a good day of playing and its looking like tomorrow is gonna be even better.
mattg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:34 AM #21
ego_maniac
Photographer

ego_maniac owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ego_maniac owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ego_maniac supports Team VICIOUS
ego_maniac supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkorAVALS View Post
Does anyone know if Sin City has DM/PM battery harnesses? I'm gonna try to get one tomorrow so I can go to Pahrump. If anyone has a backup DM/PM, message me if you can let me borrow your battery harness.
slava.... why don't you call them?
ReplyRegional Ups