Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-22-2008, 05:55 PM #22
icp1327

Well if you look at the ID card in the lower right hand corner it is expired is what I saw. Berserker is up on this.
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 05:56 PM #23
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysk83 View Post
What did he do that was so disrespectful? I was never appalled like some of you are acting...know what is more appalling? Seeing children that are dead in Iraq because we missed our targets with air strikes.
Happens in every armed conflict, sad but true. He disrespects the uniform of all the soldiers that have died. He could have been out of uniform and said the same things.
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM #24
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballguy View Post
Anyone have any proof he is not a solider. I haven't seen anything that convinces me otherwise.

If he isnt, go after him with everything they got, but stop attacking the man unless you know for a fact he is not legit.
Yes he broke the code, and he should be punished. But dont discredit him with baseless conjecture.
-My accusations are not just baseless conjecture p8ntballguy, I would like to address this. Up until July, I wore the exact same uniform this guy has on, including the rank of Sergeant, the Combat Infantry Badge, and a 3rd INF div combat patch. I know something about being an Army Infantry NCO. Just like how police officers who have been on the job for 20 years who know when someone's lying, I can tell a BSer when I see one. He appears to be overweight. He claims that his last Iraq deployment was in 2003. If he was really in the 3rd ID bat he claimed to be in, he would have deployed at least one more time since then. He wears his beret wrong... that may seem like a small thing, but for a NCO who has supposedly been in for 6 years it would be very strange. If this guy is in fact legit, he would actually be in more trouble then if he wasn't. Desertion during time of armed conflict, according to UCMJ, is punishable by death or life imprisonment (although unlikely).
- Also, since this guy is wearing a CIB, it would mean that his MOS (military job) would have been 11B/C (Infantryman). He claims to be in the reserves, but an Infantryman going into the reserves would have had to reclassify his MOS, because they do not have that MOS available.
Most Infantryman going on to part-time service choose the National Guard, since they would not have to undergo additional training.

-I don't need to discredit this guy, he already discredited himself and his service. I also have information I obtained about this man by having friends in the military look into inter-Army records. I won't go into this because I have no right to make any of this information public, but needless to say much of it indicates this guy's story is not on the level. I actually had no problem with what this man said on the video, and agree with much of what he says. I have a serious problem with anyone, civilian or military, making a mockery of the uniform worn by those who have defended this country for over 200 years.

Our credential are not written on an ID card. They are written with thousands of white crosses and stars, lined up as far as the eye can see on the bluffs above the beaches at Normandy. If he was really a soldier, he would have known this.

Last edited by berserker19 : 01-22-2008 at 06:44 PM.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:21 PM #25
FragTag01
'nough said

If he wasn't willing to fight for his country he shouldn't have signed up for the Army. When you sign up, you agree to support your country and fight for it regardless of whether or not you agree with what they're doing.
FragTag01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:23 PM #26
Paint Freak 98
Front Lean and Rest

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragTag01 View Post
If he wasn't willing to fight for his country he shouldn't have signed up for the Army. When you sign up, you agree to support your country and fight for it regardless of whether or not you agree with what they're doing.
The general tells you, you have to attack the American populace. Do you do so?
Paint Freak 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 PM #27
FragTag01
'nough said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98 View Post
Well if you don't follow a general's command I'm assuming you'd get court marshaled making you a civilian again. And now the military is shooting at you. So yes, I probably would.
FragTag01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:42 PM #28
berserker19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98 View Post
That's irrelevant. When you join the military you specifically take an oath not to harm the American people. And you are not required to follow an unlawful order. Those articles have nothing to do with the guy being a dirtbag.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:42 PM #29
BlackJacketxL

Ron Paul has nothing to do with this. It's too low budget. I agree with what he said but I didn't appreciate him impersonating a soldier. He was way too out of shape to be in the military, and he wore his beret wrong.
BlackJacketxL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:59 PM #30
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Don't close the boarders yet.... If Mccain wins we'll need them open so we can all leave.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:22 PM #31
bnctaj

Yes, we'll need them open so we can run out when the immigrants suddenly have to pay taxes!
Old 01-26-2008, 07:47 PM #32
The 2008 Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfracer290 View Post
Sounds like he was reading it all off a teleprompter. Hard to take him seriously with his tone of voice.
You can hear someone flipping the papers he's reading off of.

Libertarianism-the radical notion that you don't own other people
The 2008 Account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:53 PM #33
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnctaj View Post
Yes, we'll need them open so we can run out when the immigrants suddenly have to pay taxes!
The day McCain enters office is the day millions of illegal immigrants declare themselves so they can start paying taxes. That's a pretty accurate statement right there.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:24 PM #34
bnctaj

About as accurate as building a wall and deporting immigrants will wind up being the savior of this country and not wind up costing this country, this nation millions of dollars so they can run back across the border...
Old 01-27-2008, 07:48 AM #35
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
-My accusations are not just baseless conjecture p8ntballguy, I would like to address this. Up until July, I wore the exact same uniform this guy has on, including the rank of Sergeant, the Combat Infantry Badge, and a 3rd INF div combat patch. I know something about being an Army Infantry NCO. Just like how police officers who have been on the job for 20 years who know when someone's lying, I can tell a BSer when I see one. He appears to be overweight. He claims that his last Iraq deployment was in 2003. If he was really in the 3rd ID bat he claimed to be in, he would have deployed at least one more time since then. He wears his beret wrong... that may seem like a small thing, but for a NCO who has supposedly been in for 6 years it would be very strange. If this guy is in fact legit, he would actually be in more trouble then if he wasn't. Desertion during time of armed conflict, according to UCMJ, is punishable by death or life imprisonment (although unlikely).
- Also, since this guy is wearing a CIB, it would mean that his MOS (military job) would have been 11B/C (Infantryman). He claims to be in the reserves, but an Infantryman going into the reserves would have had to reclassify his MOS, because they do not have that MOS available.
Most Infantryman going on to part-time service choose the National Guard, since they would not have to undergo additional training.

-I don't need to discredit this guy, he already discredited himself and his service. I also have information I obtained about this man by having friends in the military look into inter-Army records. I won't go into this because I have no right to make any of this information public, but needless to say much of it indicates this guy's story is not on the level. I actually had no problem with what this man said on the video, and agree with much of what he says. I have a serious problem with anyone, civilian or military, making a mockery of the uniform worn by those who have defended this country for over 200 years.

Our credential are not written on an ID card. They are written with thousands of white crosses and stars, lined up as far as the eye can see on the bluffs above the beaches at Normandy. If he was really a soldier, he would have known this.
He enlisted years ago. You don't have to reclassify.

I thought they gave CIB to everyone who fought in combat. Then again, I'm a Marine, so I wouldn't know.

What I find funny is that this guy thinks he's qualified to critique foreign policy. Hes way too far down on the totem pole to do a productive analysis.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:16 AM #36
berserker19

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
He enlisted years ago. You don't have to reclassify.

I thought they gave CIB to everyone who fought in combat. Then again, I'm a Marine, so I wouldn't know.
Negative. The CIB is an award only for Infantryman engaged in ground combat, and it's been around for over 60 years. The Combat action badge (CAB) is a new award that's for people other than Infantry ...pogs *cough*.. He would have had to have been an Infantryman to get a CIB, which would mean to transfer to the reserves he would have to reclass, since they don't offer 11 series MOS jobs.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 AM #37
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
There's no reserve infantry in the Army at all? Gay . . .
Old 01-27-2008, 11:14 AM #38
bnctaj

There are reserve/NG special forces...
Old 01-27-2008, 11:25 AM #39
berserker19

Ok look... The reserves and National Guard are not the same organization. Reserves=federal, NG=State. The Army Reserve does not have an Infantry MOS, however the National Guard does. And there are not SF in the reserves, the "reserve" SF are in the National Guard. The USMC has reserve 0311s, but they don't have a Marine guard. Roger?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:12 PM #40
Paintballin_Dan
New Earth Army

the army reserve is strictly combat support.

11B1P
"Another ****ty day in the Double 'A"

"Originally posted by Dr Chewy: 92% of ST can't even spell simple words correctly. The chance of them grasping quantum mechanics is impossible."
Paintballin_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote