PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-20-2008, 01:26 AM #1
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

Soldiers View of our Foreign Policy, Part II

You have to give this guy props. There should be a picture of his face next to the entry of courage in the dictionary. This guy takes it to a whole new level and violates the code of conduct to make this video and voice his support for you know who.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2008, 02:29 AM #2
icp1327

First off didn't he sound like he was being forced to say that...anyways.

I really hate the fact that we don't secure our borders better! I have heard of those few instances of our troops having to retreat and I really think that anyone ANYONE who is trying to enter our country illegally should be shot! That would stop people from coming across!
icp1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:36 AM #3
crfracer290
Comfortably Numb

Sounds like he was reading it all off a teleprompter. Hard to take him seriously with his tone of voice.
crfracer290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:44 AM #4
strongboy2005
And the memory remains...

has been a member for 10 years
Wow really an amazing video... favorited....
strongboy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 PM #5
zedtheundead

that guy's got balls
zedtheundead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:38 PM #6
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
wait what somebody gimme a summary

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:04 PM #7
p8ntballguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
wait what somebody gimme a summary
Basically he supports ron paul, and is putting his *** on the line to do it. big thumbs up man....
p8ntballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:46 PM #8
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
That guy is a disgrace to himself and his country. He has a right to support whatever political candidate he wants, and to vote for that candidate if he wishes. He even has a right to go try to convince others to vote for his candidate. But to do so while wearing, and then removing his uniform makes him a shameful person. I don't care what he did in the Army or the sacrifices he made, he has no right to insult the Army, and make an absurd connection between military service and government policies. I used to wear the rank of Sergeant in the US Army, and the Combat Infantry Badge, just like this person. Even though I agree with much of what he says, I had the common sense never to mar the honor of my service with politics. I hope this guy realizes how stupid he was when his candidate loses the primaries and he gets sent to Leavenworth. There were plenty of ways for him to support Ron Paul without insulting our hardworking men and women in uniform. You guys here need to realize that there is a separation between national service and politics. Being in uniform does not make you a GWB supporter by proxy. Shame on you for saying "props to this guy".

I also noticed he said he was in for 6 years active and only made E-5... wow you know that guy is squared away

Last edited by berserker19 : 01-20-2008 at 09:51 PM.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:53 PM #9
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it

DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballguy View Post
Basically he supports ron paul, and is putting his *** on the line to do it. big thumbs up man....
sorry im not very political, who is ron paul and what does he stand for/say?

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:43 PM #10
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
Oh god, search Ron Paul in google if you want to know about him, hes the SM: Politics hero.

And I respect that soldier, finally someone understands our country is being hijacked by the Saudis, corrupt politicians, corporate interests, and other special interests. There are so many simple solutions to get this country back on track but it clearly will never happen. Apathy of the masses...

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence economic, political, even spiritual is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
tonysk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:45 PM #11
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

video was deleted

hmmm

I love censorship.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
FluffyMumkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 PM #12
icp1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
That guy is a disgrace to himself and his country. He has a right to support whatever political candidate he wants, and to vote for that candidate if he wishes. He even has a right to go try to convince others to vote for his candidate. But to do so while wearing, and then removing his uniform makes him a shameful person. I don't care what he did in the Army or the sacrifices he made, he has no right to insult the Army, and make an absurd connection between military service and government policies. I used to wear the rank of Sergeant in the US Army, and the Combat Infantry Badge, just like this person. Even though I agree with much of what he says, I had the common sense never to mar the honor of my service with politics. I hope this guy realizes how stupid he was when his candidate loses the primaries and he gets sent to Leavenworth. There were plenty of ways for him to support Ron Paul without insulting our hardworking men and women in uniform. You guys here need to realize that there is a separation between national service and politics. Being in uniform does not make you a GWB supporter by proxy. Shame on you for saying "props to this guy".

I also noticed he said he was in for 6 years active and only made E-5... wow you know that guy is squared away
Couldn't have said it better.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysk83 View Post
Oh god, search Ron Paul in google if you want to know about him, hes the SM: Politics hero.

And I respect that soldier, finally someone understands our country is being hijacked by the Saudis, corrupt politicians, corporate interests, and other special interests. There are so many simple solutions to get this country back on track but it clearly will never happen. Apathy of the masses...
Read above....there are other ways to support Mr Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins View Post
video was deleted

hmmm

I love censorship.
Works just fine.......
Old 01-22-2008, 12:31 AM #13
Pickle Suprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins View Post
video was deleted

hmmm

I love censorship.

it was brought to the attention of the hosting service that he was a fake, case closed!
Pickle Suprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:06 AM #14
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Suprise View Post
it was brought to the attention of the hosting service that he was a fake, case closed!
Another one? Moveon.org must be shelling out big bucks for all these fake soldiers.

Edit: Oops...he's a Ron Paul supporter, my bad.

Last edited by apunkjunkie : 01-22-2008 at 01:10 AM.
apunkjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:10 AM #15
berserker19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Suprise View Post
wow. just wow. I should have seen this coming since that guy was wearing his beret wrong... Pretty funny how some people on here will fall for what amounts to cheap propoganda. I hope Ron Paul wasn't involved in this... It would just reinforce my theory that all politicians are lying scum. I contacted a friend who works for the Army's Criminal Investigations Division about this guy. If he is actually a soldier, he can be brought up on serious UCMJ charges including desertion. If he is a civilian, he can be arrested for impersonating military personnel, a federal offense.

Last edited by berserker19 : 01-22-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:49 PM #16
icp1327

I hope they stick it to him! Especially with the ID card and all being expired, looked like it expired last year, never did notice it at first......then again we should have known it was fake, he was to well spoken for someone in the Army
Old 01-22-2008, 05:57 PM #17
berserker19

Just got a response back in my e-mail to CID. Apparently they're already taking action to investigate this guy.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:19 PM #18
icp1327

Good....he deserves what every they give him and I hope they give him the book.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:45 PM #19
LegacyWins

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp1327 View Post
Good....he deserves what every they give him and I hope they give him the book.
Agreed.

Another PHONY SOLDIER.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM #20
p8ntballguy

Anyone have any proof he is not a solider. I haven't seen anything that convinces me otherwise.

If he isnt, go after him with everything they got, but stop attacking the man unless you know for a fact he is not legit.
Yes he broke the code, and he should be punished. But dont discredit him with baseless conjecture.

Last edited by p8ntballguy : 01-22-2008 at 06:50 PM.
p8ntballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:54 PM #21
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
What did he do that was so disrespectful? I was never appalled like some of you are acting...know what is more appalling? Seeing children that are dead in Iraq because we missed our targets with air strikes.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence economic, political, even spiritual is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
tonysk83 is offline   Reply With Quote