PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 08:17 AM #1
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

soleniod?

k i hear the microswitch but cant hear the clicking the gun makes... i made sure its on....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2008, 08:50 AM #2
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

k so i took the grips off, changed the mode to 3shot burst, and it worked. i then switched back to semi and it worked. later i found that after i turned the gun off, i would have to set to 3shot and back to semi to get the click. so it wont shoot unless i mess with the firing settings................?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:04 AM #3
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

ok............. my eyes are blocked... with what??????????? i havent even run paint through this thing yet, although i did dryfire about 10 shots of remote line co2
Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 PM #4
MurderFX

Is your bolt forward prehaps? Happens sometimes after dryfiring the bolt stays in the forward position.

Oklahoma D-Day 2012 - German Army - Join the fun
Old 01-19-2008, 07:03 PM #5
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

and how might i go about fixing this?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:18 PM #6
JaKCd Up'D

By sticking your finger in the front of your gun and pushing it back.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:23 AM #7
URBANxFLOW

dude your a newb read the manual online make sure your problem is really a problem and then post online your bolt will go foward after dryfiringall the time and i dont recomend co2 on any high end gun even if it accepts it and even if your local feild isnt so local
Old 01-20-2008, 08:40 PM #8
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1persn1per View Post
ok............. my eyes are blocked... with what??????????? i havent even run paint through this thing yet, although i did dryfire about 10 shots of remote line co2
there not blocked u moron theyr telling you that no paint is in it
Old 01-21-2008, 12:25 AM #9
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

ummm your stupid... c02 can be run through any gun that accepts it safely with remote line co2 and it only lets me actually shoot when i put my finger in the barrel threads. and i did push it back and nothing happend...
Old 01-21-2008, 07:18 AM #10
joverly

Quote:
it only lets me actually shoot when i put my finger in the barrel threads. and i did push it back and nothing happend...
Then your eyes are working, I am sure you know this, but you can't dry fire with the eyes on. Push the button again to turn the eyes off (it's in the manual). Sounds to me the eyes are doing exacly what they are supposed to do, not fire unless something is breaking the beam (finger, ball...).
Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM #11
pbkilla007

no it cant if you have a tournament line gun, whitch you do!!!!!!!!! You cant use c02 even though it says you cannnn

You a huge nooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 PM #12
pbkilla007

newb**
Old 01-22-2008, 08:16 PM #13
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
ummm your stupid... c02 can be run through any gun that accepts it safely with remote line co2 and it only lets me actually shoot when i put my finger in the barrel threads. and i did push it back and nothing happend...
wow ur going to insult me u freeking newb i said i wouldnt reccomend it its inconsistant horrible and can lead to a long road of problems yea many guns can accept it but go to your local tornement no one will have co2 on there gun period. i was saying that you gun WILL NOT preform to its full potential with co2 and it isnt good for your marker either, and by the way your eyes r fine so once again do some research before you insult people who know more then you, read the online manual and run some damn paint thru it stop dryfiring it and then post if you have a problem if your eyes r working right you will have an eye malfunction everytime u shoot the trigger without paint in it
Old 01-22-2008, 08:18 PM #14
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by joverly View Post
Then your eyes are working, I am sure you know this, but you can't dry fire with the eyes on. Push the button again to turn the eyes off (it's in the manual). Sounds to me the eyes are doing exacly what they are supposed to do, not fire unless something is breaking the beam (finger, ball...).
im sure he doesnt
Old 01-23-2008, 10:06 AM #15
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

has been a member for 10 years
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
We are here to help new people. No need to bash.. just educate. He will learn more that way than from people yelling at him that he is such a "nEwB!" Yes, you can shoot CO2 on it. Of course HPA is better. Just make sure to degas the gun in between the times you are playing to help protect the hoses. Congrats on your new marker as well!

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Old 01-23-2008, 12:58 PM #16
MindBreakN

MindBreakN plays in the APPA D5 division
Guys, most people are here to gather and share their knowledge and experience. Keep in mind that eveyone isn't at the same level. In the end play nice, don't pee in the pool and life is good.

h1persn1per - Are you up and running or do you need some more help? Until your more comfortable with this marker and how it works you may want to stop up at your local field/pro shop. This way they can then see the marker and and point you in the right direction to fix your problem. Once you get use to it the marker is easy to maintain and adjust.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:02 PM #17
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

ok im pretty sure im just stupid... joverly gets the TYTYTYTYTY on this one. i dont even want to say why im stupid cause im so stupid so thanks to everyone who helped me out;
Old 01-23-2008, 04:06 PM #18
Sean@smartpartswest

cough cough... battery.. cough cough....

It is ok. I have done that as well. And I am certified on almost every gun up to 2005. Which should be mean I know what I am doing... lol. I have a story about Huntington beach NPPL in 2006 trying to fix a shocker for Eric Dearman #1 stunna when I was teching. His gun would not work.. tried dwell. then did a whole new bolt kit. then a new board. then a new solenoid. Nothing would work and it did not make sense. .... dead battery. I just figured since he was a pro he would have changed it himself!!

www.cpxsports.com
Old 01-23-2008, 05:14 PM #19
h1persn1per
h1persn1per

hahahahaha nice....
Old 01-24-2008, 08:03 PM #20
URBANxFLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@smartpartswest View Post
We are here to help new people. No need to bash.. just educate. He will learn more that way than from people yelling at him that he is such a "nEwB!" Yes, you can shoot CO2 on it. Of course HPA is better. Just make sure to degas the gun in between the times you are playing to help protect the hoses. Congrats on your new marker as well!
i would but he called me stupid and i tried to help him at first besides that he was completly wrong...well imsorry hypersn1per just try not to tell people how it is starting with "your stupid" when your wrong in the first place

Last edited by URBANxFLOW : 01-24-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:44 AM #21
Sean@smartpartswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBANxFLOW View Post
dude your a newb read the manual online make sure your problem is really a problem and then post online your bolt will go foward after dryfiringall the time and i dont recomend co2 on any high end gun even if it accepts it and even if your local feild isnt so local
Your next post, you called him a moron, then he called you stupid. I really do not want to sit here and point fingers, I just want everyone to get along. I know that is hard to do being Pbnation and all.. And trust me when I say I understand how hard it is to deal with people that are not educated about their guns. But that is why we are here. I just want everyone to get along and just want newer people to feel at home here as well as the people who have been here for a long time.

www.cpxsports.com
Closed Thread