PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-19-2008, 02:57 AM #1
Kamikaze33

Angry wrong anno

so lets say you order a gun, with a specific anno in mind
you have seen this anno before, and know that it is a standard job and not hard to recreate
your friend happens to be a dealer, so you order through them
they give u your gun for cost, however the anno looks NOTHING like what you know you ordered, and said friend tells you that it was the anno that did not turn out, when in the back of your mind, the anno looks ASTONISHINGLY like another anno that is said dealer's favorite color, and that perhaps they ordered said different anno to see what it looked like and still tried to pawn it off to you saying that it's the anno you ordered
unforseen financial circumstances which take precidence over paintball arise, and you are unable to purchase gun at time of its arrival, so, dealer lists the gun online as for sale
with the anno listed as that mysterious anno that you thought it was in the back of your mind that the dealer wanted to see, not what you originally ordered

would you still buy it, or tell the dealer where to stick it and not get anymore deals for cost?
Kamikaze33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2008, 04:11 AM #2
cornchips
got any dip?

cornchips is playing at Living Legends III
its just anno and geting it for cost is a good deal i would buy it at cost sell it at nib price and get the gun i want
Joey aka Cornchips #12 proud member of Team Predator
teampredator 2008-Battle of the Bulge MVT
Sponsored by Predator's Den Paintball Supply, Newton, NJ
"Originally posted by PyroManiac:
TeamPredator - your reputation as an honest, hard hitting relentless bunch of killers are well deserved. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go up against a full squad of your team!
*The views expressed by Shag77 are not necessarily that of Team Predator. Any similiarites between persons live or dead is merely coincidental-Predator Legal
cornchips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:21 AM #3
bnctaj

has been a member for 10 years
From what I gather it's mostly tone differences in the colors you wanted (your BST thread). I wouldn't worry about it and I'd sit and be happy.
Dans le port d'Amsterdam il y a des marins qui meurent pleins de bière et de drames aux premières lueurs. Mais dans le port d'Amsterdam il y a des marins qui naissent dans la chaleur épaisse des langueurs océanes
bnctaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:01 PM #4
captainspaulding

i would be happy I got it at cost, and not blow the chance of it happening again by complaining, but that just me
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WMASSREGULATORS
my blog,Life Behind Lenses:
http://lifebehindlenses.blogspot.com/
help Adam
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2796449
captainspaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:30 PM #5
Kamikaze33

o k ya it wasnt the phantom im selling lol it was the phantom that was to replace that one haha
i guess im just pissed he deliberately ordered something else just to see what it looked like and then he tried to pass it off as what i ordered haha
Old 01-19-2008, 03:28 PM #6
Sogamember666
This is not an Exit

Sogamember666 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sogamember666 supports Team VICIOUS
Sogamember666 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sogamember666 supports our troops
Sogamember666 is Legendary
I had ordered a gun once and they sent me the wrong frame, even after I ordered aftermarket grips, however they offered to take it back, but I rednecked the grips to work.

Sell it NIB and reorder it.
Sogamember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:39 PM #7
sapdawg11

you always get screwed when someone is giving you a "deal". There's only been a few times that I got a "deal" that actually panned out to what I wanted it to be.

I'd still be pissed. Its like going to a restaraunt for a free meal, ordering a taco, and getting a burrito instead because that's what they wanted you to eat. Then they go "be happy with your burrito".

I guess an easy way to think about it is like this...if you would have ordered it anyways and got it at cost even if you weren't promised a particular color, get over it and enjoy the new gun. If you wouldn't have ordered it had you not gotten the specific color you wanted, then you have every right to be pissed.

Lastly, what are you ordering a gun for and then not having the money for it when it showed up. It would piss me off as a store owner to hook someone up and then when the marker comes, that person goes "oh, I can't afford it now." Sounds like you ordered something pretty specific and stores don't like to stock things that are very specific.

just my 2 cents! Not that I care, just felt like typing
sapdawg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:56 PM #8
layzboy
RC tastes way best

layzboy supports Pev's Paintball
it was probibly a mess up or one of the first made of that anno, thats why u got it for cost.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:26 AM #9
bnctaj

No it wasn't a "one of one." It was a stock factory anodizing.
Dans le port d'Amsterdam il y a des marins qui meurent pleins de bière et de drames aux premières lueurs. Mais dans le port d'Amsterdam il y a des marins qui naissent dans la chaleur épaisse des langueurs océanes
bnctaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:14 PM #10
Kamikaze33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapdawg11 View Post
you always get screwed when someone is giving you a "deal". There's only been a few times that I got a "deal" that actually panned out to what I wanted it to be.

I'd still be pissed. Its like going to a restaraunt for a free meal, ordering a taco, and getting a burrito instead because that's what they wanted you to eat. Then they go "be happy with your burrito".

I guess an easy way to think about it is like this...if you would have ordered it anyways and got it at cost even if you weren't promised a particular color, get over it and enjoy the new gun. If you wouldn't have ordered it had you not gotten the specific color you wanted, then you have every right to be pissed.

Lastly, what are you ordering a gun for and then not having the money for it when it showed up. It would piss me off as a store owner to hook someone up and then when the marker comes, that person goes "oh, I can't afford it now." Sounds like you ordered something pretty specific and stores don't like to stock things that are very specific.

just my 2 cents! Not that I care, just felt like typing
ya i agree if ida known i was getting a deal for an ORANGE one i wouldnt have ordered it even for a deal
and a) he was just asking me what id LIKE IN A GUN to start with and then he went and ordered it right away without telling me
b)i HAD the money things more important than paintball came up that required the funding
everythings ok now tho i found someone whos buying it instead of me