PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-05-2010, 12:35 PM #1
surealpaintballer

surealpaintballer supports Cereal Killerz 2
surealpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
Ian martin profiled/ Emerging Underground

In the upcoming DVD, that is also being directed and produced by a avalanche player Drew Templeton (http://grindpaintball.com/blog/), Ian martin is profiled as a member of The "Emerging Underground". It's a effort to shine light on the Pro players that earn respect in the pro circuit amongst their peers but are still lacking the kind of recognition from the the fan base that Drew thinks they deserve.

I have spent the last year competing in NPPL's circuit inside of the pump division, so i had the pleasure of watching my favorite team compete every tournament, and although i don't have the eye for talent that maybe a pro player would have but i feel that Ian Martin is very deserving of this profile. I have seen him do so much work up the gut this year and hold on strong. He has also been a long time avalanche member, as long as any current player on the roster, showing loyalty to his teammates in a paintball "era" where jumping teams is just a part of the game. He has competed in championships in both NPPL (07 San Deigo) and has a world cup XBALL championship under his belt too. Although Avalanche hasn't competed in Xball since spring 08' Ian been on the Aftershock roster, who in the world cup this year Placed second.

Congratulations Ian, and Drew As well. I hope every fan will pick up a copy.
EMPIRE Paintball gear
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
surealpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement