Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 04:22 PM #232
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by house#21 View Post
hahaha im still good in that deparment lol i had a add on she loves lol
piercing?
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2008, 04:22 PM #233
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
piercing?
word up
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:26 PM #234
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
my friend got his done also... he said the actual pircing was nothing. it was the pregame show that sucked... apperently they stick a tube in your uretha so they don't scratch it or something. Then he said he pissed blood for about a month.
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:28 PM #235
m3_dragUnflY
Absolute Power
 
m3_dragUnflY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *801*
I'm 16, and love listening to you guys.
Tips?
JK... I'm good with the lady kind.

No peircings though.. haha.
m3_dragUnflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:31 PM #236
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
my friend got his done also... he said the actual pircing was nothing. it was the pregame show that sucked... apperently they stick a tube in your uretha so they don't scratch it or something. Then he said he pissed blood for about a month.
no ****?! ouch! i bet that sucked, i have it pierced under the head, it was fast, easy, and no pain at all, the next few days after sucked, sleeping on it was a *****, but now its all good, she likes it so im happy with it
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:33 PM #237
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3_dragUnflY View Post
I'm 16, and love listening to you guys.
Tips?
JK... I'm good with the lady kind.

No peircings though.. haha.
girls your age are really easy to get with. not that i do anymore
I get in trouble for that type of thing now...

Basically you just need to learn to read women.
Its really not that hard.
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:34 PM #238
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by house#21 View Post
no ****?! ouch! i bet that sucked, i have it pierced under the head, it was fast, easy, and no pain at all, the next few days after sucked, sleeping on it was a *****, but now its all good, she likes it so im happy with it
oh. i forget what they call the one my buddy got. its like a prince chrming or something
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:35 PM #239
m3_dragUnflY
Absolute Power
 
m3_dragUnflY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *801*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
girls your age are really easy to get with. not that i do anymore
I get in trouble for that type of thing now...

Basically you just need to learn to read women.
Its really not that hard.
QFT
agreed
m3_dragUnflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:38 PM #240
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
oh. i forget what they call the one my buddy got. its like a prince chrming or something
i dont know what they call it eather, never herd of it called a price chrming lol
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:38 PM #241
CJ-A-5
Delish
 
CJ-A-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: :tdown:
Annual Supporting Member
CJ-A-5 plays in the USPL
CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
CJ-A-5 supports Team VICIOUS
why in the heck would you pierce your peter? That's just.. mean.
__________________
ASM COUNCIL
Tombstone
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:39 PM #242
m3_dragUnflY
Absolute Power
 
m3_dragUnflY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *801*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-A-5 View Post
why in the heck would you pierce your peter? That's just.. mean.
agreed aswell
CJ pm about pants, still have money for ya
Let me know about meeting up and stuff thanks.
m3_dragUnflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:40 PM #243
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
its called a prince albert...
It supposedly gives pleasure to both partners. I don't know if this is true or not.
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:40 PM #244
m3_dragUnflY
Absolute Power
 
m3_dragUnflY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *801*
Albert eh? haha goofy imo..
I like Charming better.
m3_dragUnflY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:42 PM #245
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
its called a prince albert...
It supposedly gives pleasure to both partners. I don't know if this is true or not.
not much pleasure on my end, just when she licks it, it sends a chill up my spine lol its kick ***
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:42 PM #246
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-A-5 View Post
why in the heck would you pierce your peter? That's just.. mean.
why not? you only live once right?
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:43 PM #247
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
does sound a little goofy
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:43 PM #248
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by house#21 View Post
not much pleasure on my end, just when she licks it, it sends a chill up my spine lol its kick ***
lawlz.
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:44 PM #249
CJ-A-5
Delish
 
CJ-A-5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: :tdown:
Annual Supporting Member
CJ-A-5 plays in the USPL
CJ-A-5 plays in the PSP
CJ-A-5 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by house#21 View Post
why not? you only live once right?
yeah so you might as well keep your stuff in good shape.
__________________
ASM COUNCIL
Tombstone
CJ-A-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:49 PM #250
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ-A-5 View Post
yeah so you might as well keep your stuff in good shape.
its in better working order now, so im told
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:00 PM #251
Pbspaz69
TK Crew
 
Pbspaz69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cabot
Pbspaz69 supports Team VICIOUS
So basically it might not be the prettiest thing, but it gets the job done.
Kinda like a tippman 98
__________________
<<<<$INFECTIOUS$>>>>

*WTB Setup*

~~~No Regrets~~~
Pbspaz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 PM #252
house#21
$INFECTIOUS$
 
house#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 775/801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbspaz69 View Post
So basically it might not be the prettiest thing, but it gets the job done.
Kinda like a tippman 98
its gets the job done 2 times faster and 2 times better she says
__________________
feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22740603

Jimmy forakis fan club president!
house#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump