Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2008, 09:06 PM #1
wirepuller69's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
striker o-ring/seal

does anyone know where to get the striker o-ring or o-cup seal for an R2 or a torrid x ? I've been searching the net for an hour and got nothing.
wirepuller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 01-16-2008, 11:50 PM #2
Old man balla
agentdr8's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cowtown, CA
Have you tried here? If they don't have the o-ring you need, you can send them what you do have and they'll match it.

If the cupseal on an R2 is the same one as an R3, ACP carries those.
RLTimmy | RX | VS2
PbNFB +6/-0
agentdr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 PM #3
Peter Griffin = HERO
rottensquad07's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Casper, WY
 has been a member for 10 years
Ebay has some of those o-rings for the striker. As far as the cup seals go you can get aftermarket ones from ACP or just order a Wrath cupseal as it is the same. The valve stem is not but the cup seal it.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump