Old 06-12-2012, 07:04 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
IL - AGGRESSIVE SPORT SHOP Inc. Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about AGGRESSIVE SPORT SHOP Inc.. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the AGGRESSIVE SPORT SHOP Inc. listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:55 PM #2
Shaneoh

Ok, I Live right by these guys, and I do buy from them! I only buy new stuff and they have horrible reviews, but i still go there and they have cheap and great service. They fix stuff for you all the time, and for you first time players, you should really go here!

They got my vote, but at the same time be careful with these guys

What I bought from them:
Spyder Victor Eframe installed for 90 with mask and hooper

Empire mini <3
Shaneoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:28 PM #3
Shaneoh

It up to you i guees lol i like them

Sponsored by: ANSGear.com
Please go check them out!
Shaneoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:28 PM #4
wallify

As far as local places go they are one of my favorite. I can't speak for his staff since I havent worked with them in ages, but the owner Brian is awesome. He has been in the game longer than many of the kids that buy from him have been alive. That being said the store doesn't have that "brand new" look or feel to it, but they have a little bit of everything, and its a great place to find that "one thing ive been looking for, but can never find" kind of part. Somehow Brian has a closet full of that kind of stuff. They as are a great place to buy and sell used gear locally.

All that siad, I think im over due for a visit.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:18 AM #5
AJ$

AJ$ plays in the PSP
AJ$ supports Empire
AJ$ is All In
AJ$ is All In
Owners a great guy, very legit.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:42 AM #6
southsideAXEman

southsideAXEman is playing at Living Legends VI
southsideAXEman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brian(the owner) will always hook you up. Always willing to barter, which i like. needless to say i've pretty much bought all my stuff there. the amount of knowledge in that shop is second to none. its always good to go in there and shoot the **** with these guys
southsideAXEman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:13 PM #7
Mikenzios
Grow the Sport!

Oh gosh.... I live 10 minutes from the shop, I've gone there on about 7 occasions, and regret all of them. Even filling up a tank is sometimes a confusion for some of the employees there. Im am honest man, they are nice... But a majority of them need to stick to the field.... I ordered my Profits from there a few months back........ It took them 2 weeks to ORDER IT! Their excuse was that they " forgot " to order it. Then last year, my good ol mini needed a new solenoid. And that's all I wanted and needed to be fixed. I had a redline on that mini.... And when I gave it to them, i never saw my redline again. Once they got it, it took them one week to even ship it to Empire, when it was there, they fully changed my marker i had put time and money into, my redline which I've had for 2 months ( back then ) plus eyes, and frame, along with grips, ALL GONE they stripped my marker down and robbed it of all parts, i got my gun back 2.5 MONTHS later.. And I died inside. They claimed i said " yes it's ok to change anything on my gun " hands down I never said that. They took my barrel ( WHEN MY GUN WAS AT THE STORE ) and refused that they took it. So I went from a mini worth at least 400$ with all the upgrades, to. Barrel less mini worth less than 200. This place is terrible, more specifically, the workers, or at least 90% of them. I will never return here and hope if any of you do.. The same thing wont happen to you.
Mikenzios is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups