2k2 STO autococker, STO ram and 3-way, Palmer's Micro Rock LPR, Kapp beavertail, Unknown bolt, WDP Minireg, Eclipse Hinge, Dye SS barrel, Rounded hammer lug, unknown hammer and springs
On the to-do list, in no particular order:
1) Locate my J&J two-piece and replace Dye barrel with it.
2) Trade Eclipse hinge (or sell locally and buy from someone on here) for a Proslider with a roller sear (pref. black or chrome)
3) Possibly pick up a Belsales Hollowpoint 3-way.
4) Clamping feedneck.
5) Sell Shocktech drop and pick up a rail.
6) Get a new 68/4500 tank and Revvy to replace my stolen Maxflow and 12v.
7) Once said tank has been purchased, set it up to pinch and make sure the timing is good.