PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM #1
Skeptikal

Blacklisted Paintball

Well me and my other two players are getting back into paintball this year and we are gonna go hardcore at it so i figured i would try and get our name out there. We will be doin 3-mans for at least this year unless we come across some good players to go up to 5-man or 7-man. Other than that before this year we played together for about 4 years winning different tournaments at different parks. Our home field is located in Midland, Ohio its called survivor paintball and if you havent been i recommend checking it out. We just started our website and we run it ourselves so check it out its still under construction since we just bought the hosting service and the Domain name but the forums are up and i would like to make them a good source for information. Well thanks for reading this (or not) hope to see ya on the field.

-Blacklisted Paintball

-www.blacklistedpb.com
Skeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2008, 10:45 PM #2
Skeptikal

Tell me what ya think of the site

Old 01-13-2008, 11:12 PM #3
flarkey25
Raging Weasel

has been a member for 10 years
Looks decent... Might be better once you guys get some pictures up, haha.

If you're looking for a really nice 3-man tournament to help get back into the swing of things, check out the TPA Cup 2008. We have divisions ranging from complete beginners with tippmanns all the way up to national competing teams. Not only is it the largest tournament series in Ohio, but one of the most well run and best officiated events around. They also offer some very lucrative prize packages so that it's possible to go home with more $$$ than you came with!!! Check out the link in my signature and let em know what you think!
flarkey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:14 AM #4
Skeptikal

Sounds like a good tourney to get in but when does it start?

Old 01-14-2008, 09:35 PM #5
flarkey25
Raging Weasel

has been a member for 10 years
The dates should be finalized soon. If you look through the thread the owner Mike has some suggested dates he'd like people to comment on. Take a look and see if they work for you, and if not, post it up in there.
flarkey25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:43 PM #6
Skeptikal

Sounds good bro..if you know any forums trolls try and get some posts started on our boards. We wont be able to get our name out till we get our cards made and start owning some tournaments.

ReplyRegional Ups