Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-09-2003, 11:52 PM #1
husky2k2
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
In General

I just recently left www.paintball-guns.com because of horrible mods. One of the mods simply didn't like I posted more often than he did so he persisted to make me look like some fool in front of everyone. He began saying that I posted trash like "lol" and "oh i'm so stupid" all the time which was absolutely false, I had maybe twenty of those TOPS in total in my entire 1333 posts. I just wanted to let you guys know I started coming here today and it really looks a lot more professional, organized, fun, and active than www.paintball-guns.com. Just wanted to compliment you on the work you've done because it looks great. Not only that, but at www.paintball-guns.com it would take at least hours-days to get a response on a question I would have and today, I maybe posted my first questoin at like 9 or 10 PM and I posted two questions up until now (12:45) and I've gotten multiple answers on both of them. This is really impressing and whatever you guys did to get it that active I think you should keep doing . Keep it up, it looks great.

EDIT: Everything is pretty much better at pb-guns.com so I'm not as pissed now lol. Things are still looking great here though guys keep it up!

Last edited by husky2k2 : 06-19-2003 at 08:02 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2003, 11:38 AM #2
cometpaintballer

what was ur name? and was shocka the moderator
Old 06-13-2003, 11:39 AM #3
husky2k2
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Lol, hey comet, I was pbgod2189 . Yeah... ****** mod.