"Originally Posted by Texas56
OF course teh gay pr0n is 1337."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2008, 07:13 AM #86
HomE SkiLLeT
custom title

^Grats!

How much better, if at all, is a fel guard spec in arena than affliction? I'm looking for something besides sl/sl to keep me alive longer, but still be able to put out some damage.

Yesterday I was doing some 2's with my friend, who is a prot-geared MS warrior with the S1 sword. We were playing against a holy pally/frost mage team. I tried to keep the mage feared/silenced and his elemental banished for most of the match while we focused the pally. Finally the pally went down just as my buddy died. Then it was me with about 2k health and the mage who was at 50%. I deathcoiled him/shadow bolted and got him down really low just as his elemental was about to kill me. One of my dot's ticked and killed him just as I died, so the game ended in a draw. I didn't even know that was possible until then.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 AM #87
ABV pb supply
ABV paintball supply

ok me and my buddy's just started playing WoW and I need some general info. While doing instances and raids, what is the best class to have in the group to do healing? and what other classes do you reccomend to have in a group? and we are Horde
Old 01-10-2008, 08:00 AM #88
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomE SkiLLeT View Post
^Grats!

How much better, if at all, is a fel guard spec in arena than affliction? I'm looking for something besides sl/sl to keep me alive longer, but still be able to put out some damage.

Yesterday I was doing some 2's with my friend, who is a prot-geared MS warrior with the S1 sword. We were playing against a holy pally/frost mage team. I tried to keep the mage feared/silenced and his elemental banished for most of the match while we focused the pally. Finally the pally went down just as my buddy died. Then it was me with about 2k health and the mage who was at 50%. I deathcoiled him/shadow bolted and got him down really low just as his elemental was about to kill me. One of my dot's ticked and killed him just as I died, so the game ended in a draw. I didn't even know that was possible until then.
wow, haha. neither did I. so did you both just not recieve points?

my only wierd arena story is one time, I kid you not, we fought NE Drood Tauren Warrior.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-10-2008, 08:15 AM #89
Mr. Aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
my only wierd arena story is one time, I kid you not, we fought NE Drood Tauren Warrior.
I remember seeing a post on the WoW forums, with pictures and everything, of an Alliance 5v5 that had someone disconnect when they went to enter the Arena, and when they got in they had a BE holy pally on their team.
Works will come undone so as what we become
Unknowing certainty of that which sets us free
To the end of days to give thanks and praise

last.fm
Old 01-10-2008, 09:06 AM #90
DagNasty

has been a member for 10 years
DagNasty helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballin77 View Post
how do u get attuned for hyjal? same as BT?
2 seperate quests
Old 01-10-2008, 09:43 AM #91
trogdor55
MW WHAT

trogdor55 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballin77 View Post
how do u get attuned for hyjal? same as BT?
two different quests. one is a chain where you meet akama in SMV and do a bunch of solo quests, eventually you have to go to SSC and kill karathress, talk to the guy, then kill a'lar wearing a suit, and then kill rage winterchill in hyjal.

for Hyjal attunement you need to kill Kael Thas and Lady Vashj and loot the vials from their corpses. Voila, you are attuned. The quest is called Vials of Eternity and you get it outside COT instances from a pathing NPC.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 AM #92
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor55 View Post
two different quests. one is a chain where you meet akama in SMV and do a bunch of solo quests, eventually you have to go to SSC and kill karathress, talk to the guy, then kill a'lar wearing a suit, and then kill rage winterchill in hyjal.

for Hyjal attunement you need to kill Kael Thas and Lady Vashj and loot the vials from their corpses. Voila, you are attuned. The quest is called Vials of Eternity and you get it outside COT instances from a pathing NPC.
but you dont KILL kael, you just beat his ***, right? he is supposed as a 25 man boss in the next instance before WotLK (if it gets pushed back, that is) where you fight kil'jaden. if it comes out i have a feeling the same thing will happen to it that happened with naxx.

guild is letting me raid Subspec tonight. im gonna respec slightly, however, and get imp s&d and lose only go to sinister calling in shs. i wonder how i will fair
Old 01-10-2008, 11:45 AM #93
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...02311213501050

what do you think about that for a sub raiding spec? i dont like having any points in assassination, but i felt deadliness and sinster calling were a must. premed will help me keep a 5 pt s&d up no problem, too. just worried about not having AR when burning someone down is needed, suchas phase 2 of prince.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...02311210501351
another ShS build i wanna try. the imp sprint is what i want, what do you guys think?

edit: add one point in malice to the first spec

Last edited by imhungry : 01-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:07 PM #94
misfitty

misfitty is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post

misfitty, you play for the toys? then you must know master west and possibly josh from so mich
Yep know both those guys, pretty cool dudes. Haven't seen Josh since Chi-town but Matt played with us at cup, as well as Rodney and Andis.

If any of you remember my story about my account getting hacked, I luckily tracked down the guy who sold it to me and he's helping me get it back as best he can, so all is not lost. Both my 70s have been deleted so hopefully I can get it back soon. I'm such a ******* for buying an account instead of just taking the time to level a shaman.
Dan "Snack" Kerszencwejg Fanclub Member #8
Russian Legion Fanclub member 724
Old 01-10-2008, 12:31 PM #95
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

a guy in my guild got hacked last week and lost all his +healing gear (he was around 1950 +healing). he cleaned his system and got all the key loggers, changed his pass, etc then a few days later he got hacked AGAIN and all his shadow gear is now gone. he hasnt gotten any of it back yet. that has to blow

just went 22-4 w/ ShS in wsg, second on damage done by 5k. wasnt a long match either
Old 01-10-2008, 01:06 PM #96
Captin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperSlayer View Post

was working pretty good, but we lost
Boycott AV some more.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:16 PM #97
Chrisfromnj
i dont like pears

Chrisfromnj helped look for balloons
Quote:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...02311213501050

what do you think about that for a sub raiding spec? i dont like having any points in assassination, but i felt deadliness and sinster calling were a must. premed will help me keep a 5 pt s&d up no problem, too. just worried about not having AR when burning someone down is needed, suchas phase 2 of prince.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...02311210501351
another ShS build i wanna try. the imp sprint is what i want, what do you guys think?

edit: add one point in malice to the first spec
one of my guild mates is using 18/0/43 and did really well, but i guess if you want imp sprint it wont work for you.

i recently changed my combat spec a little, this time i put 5 points in sword and 5 in fist, im using a fist mh and sword oh, so i get the extra crit chance and my oh swings proc an extra strike, i havnt really tried it out other than on a few mobs and it proced alot, im happy with it.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:28 PM #98
CV4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfromnj View Post
one of my guild mates is using 18/0/43 and did really well, but i guess if you want imp sprint it wont work for you.

i recently changed my combat spec a little, this time i put 5 points in sword and 5 in fist, im using a fist mh and sword oh, so i get the extra crit chance and my oh swings proc an extra strike, i havnt really tried it out other than on a few mobs and it proced alot, im happy with it.
back when I played, I was under the impression that this didn't work. That say you used a fist MH and sword OH, and were fist spec, that both would get the 5% crit.

If this is still true, then you are wasting 5 points in the sword spec, since it is only for your offhand.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:31 PM #99
postinus
do work son!

i hate the av boycott more than anything.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 PM #100
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfromnj View Post

did your guildy have points in envoloping shadows or MoS?

i remember reading stuff on elitist jerks that said that was the best DPS combo for a rogue. never tried it, though

ruin doesnt have an AV boycott yet. i have just been playing WSG lately because ever since the new patch alliance has been dominating it. maybe its because we usually have more rogues. almost every time i play a WSG out of the top 5 damage/kb people, about 3 are rogues since the patch

Last edited by imhungry : 01-10-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM #101
I>JuggernautsV1.2 (Banned)
Im not banned lulz

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ei&n=Hypnotoad

my warrior i been workin on
Old 01-10-2008, 02:09 PM #102
Chrisfromnj
i dont like pears

Chrisfromnj helped look for balloons
Quote:
did your guildy have points in envoloping shadows or MoS?

i remember reading stuff on elitist jerks that said that was the best DPS combo for a rogue. never tried it, though

ruin doesnt have an AV boycott yet. i have just been playing WSG lately because ever since the new patch alliance has been dominating it. maybe its because we usually have more rogues. almost every time i play a WSG out of the top 5 damage/kb people, about 3 are rogues since the patch
he is using http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f idk why he has the points in expose armor.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:10 PM #103
CCCoray
PB-World.net

I've been working on rogue ever since I started back into WoW right after Christmas. Already level 43 and going strong .. I like playing rogues a lot more than my old 70 pally
8 Foot Army | W.A.R. #10 | Old Feedback +17/-0 |
Old 01-10-2008, 02:25 PM #104
GrimXtk
Smiles McGee

GrimXtk owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
GrimXtk owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
GrimXtk is an NCPA player
Meh I can see why Ally are boycotting, I am sure when Ally never win AV and their getting no honor its kinda pointless

Although the last 4 games or so somebody gives a plan, people dont follow and just split up and do w/e
Old 01-10-2008, 02:45 PM #105
pballin77
Oatmeal makes you healthy

pballin77 helped look for balloons
pballin77 is playing at Living Legends III
pballin77 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin77 supports Team VICIOUS
anyone play on archimonde? or windrunner? or dragonblight? jw i have so many guys wondering if anyone plays on any of my servers
ASM Council
ST: Music: Guitar thread: OG
Closed Thread