Old 01-09-2008, 02:10 AM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
[WoW] OMG LEIK you have ~9 minutes!

This thread has been created because the old one is longer than 100 pages.

Previous thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=770086

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raines8416
To tell me what race in Wow to pick. Cause I am a loser who cant make up my own mind ....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2008, 02:12 AM #2
postinus
do work son!

has been a member for 10 years
gettin a resto shaman for my hunter.
sweet.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:16 AM #3
heavens_shadow_2+1
GO YOU!!

meh to trading imo, to risky.

"Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves."
- Albert Einstein
Old 01-09-2008, 02:17 AM #4
postinus
do work son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_shadow_2+1 View Post
meh to trading imo, to risky.
agreed.
i am very very bored with the hunter though and my main isnt on the account.
so eh.
i am pretty sure it will all go well.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:28 AM #5
heavens_shadow_2+1
GO YOU!!

well good luck, and the only i've ever traded is because i knew the people in rl and could kick there *** if anything happened.

"Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves."
- Albert Einstein
Old 01-09-2008, 03:45 AM #6
boarderfreak42

Ding 66 on my frawst mage gonna do some blades edge now

11/23/06 breckenridge be there or be []

Koala-fied
Old 01-09-2008, 03:59 AM #7
Donkeypunch
2k5 for lyfe.

OMG 2k tonight on 2 seperate 3's teams

WTS/WTT Wii GH3:LoR!, SSBB! Cheap+ Buy!@12!?/12
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post51957102
Old 01-09-2008, 04:44 AM #8
Mr. Aardvark

First page, huzzah!

EDIT: Also, went from 1989 to 1851 in 5v5 last week, and today our lock and spriest both xferred. Found another lock and a Gladiator Frost mage who just xferred here to replace them, though. Went 5-5 to 1849, but I don't really mind, seeing as we just completely reformed the team and have to get used to playing with each other.

Then, just before I was about to go to bed, a Resto shaman started whispering me about trying 2's. I didn't really think it would work (I'm an Enhancement shaman), but I invited him to mine and we went 6-1 from 1698 to 1776. Made me feel fuzzy inside beating teams using 2 shamans in shamans' worst bracket.

One team we faced, which I thought we'd lose to for sure, was a Resto druid and a MS warrior with his s3 sword and shoulders. Basically me and the warrior beat on each other while I Purged HoTs and my healer tried to keep himself from getting Cycloned. Hitting the warrior and feeding him rage, however, I got to like 20% and almost died, but it was in Blade's Edge Arena, and he wasn't even bothering to Hamstring because we were just sitting there hitting each other, so I popped down Earthbind then ran and jumped onto one of the pillars. He Intercepted me, but accidentally fell off the pillar and I got healed to full.

Then, we went back to smacking each other, and I noticed his druid was trying so desperately to Cyclone my healer through Earth Shock and two Grounding Totems, that he was just sitting like two yards away from me in caster form, so I popped down another Earthbind and bursted him down in about 5 seconds (literally). He tried jumping off the bridge and going cheetah, but he was at 9% and I gambled and finished him with an Earth Shock just as he got out of melee range instead of trying to Frost Shock and catch him. Since I was low and I just LoS'd my healer, the warrior jumped down and finished me, but Resto shaman with Bloodlust > MS warrior. If that druid had gotten one more HoT tick off, we would have lost it. Pretty intense.

EDITx2: Also finally left my 1-man guild (Windfuhrer) a few days ago and joined a PvP guild that I do premades with a lot. Today they promoted me to Windfuhrer (custom Officer title), but Officers have to actually contribute something meaningful in this guild as opposed to a lot of PvP guilds, so I have to organize guild Arena teams. I think I'm just going to go through every member of their guild on Armory, find Arena brackets that they don't have a team for, and make suggestions for teams they could form.
Works will come undone so as what we become
Unknowing certainty of that which sets us free
To the end of days to give thanks and praise

last.fm

Last edited by Mr. Aardvark : 01-09-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:45 AM #9
jcdenton69
****ter King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeypunch View Post
OMG 2k tonight on 2 seperate 3's teams
i envy you, i wish i could get in to a decent team, best ive ever done was a 2v2 at about 1700.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:06 AM #10
maddog91
I hate this name

maddog91 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Aardvark View Post
First page, huzzah!

EDIT: Also, went from 1989 to 1851 in 5v5 last week, and today our lock and spriest both xferred. Found another lock and a Gladiator Frost mage who just xferred here to replace them, though. Went 5-5 to 1849, but I don't really mind, seeing as we just completely reformed the team and have to get used to playing with each other.

Then, just before I was about to go to bed, a resto shaman started whispering me about trying 2's. I didn't really think it would work (I'm an Enhancement shaman), but I invited him to mine and we went 6-1 from 1698 to 1776. Made me feel fuzzy inside beating teams using 2 shamans in shamans' worst bracket.

One team we faced, which I thought we'd lose to for sure, was a Resto druid and a MS warrior with his s3 sword and shoulders. Basically me and the warrior beat on each other while I Purged HoTs and my healer tried to keep himself from getting Cycloned. Hitting the warrior and feeding him rage, however, I got to like 20% and almost died, but it was in Blade's Edge Arena, and he wasn't even bothering to Hamstring because we were just sitting there hitting each other, so I popped down Earthbind then ran and jumped onto one of the pillars. He Intercepted me, but accidentally fell off the pillar and I got healed to full.

Then, we went back to smacking each other, and I noticed his druid was trying so desperately to Cyclone my healer through Earth Shock and two Grounding Totems, that he was just sitting like two yards away from me in caster form, so I popped down another Earthbind and bursted him down in about 5-10 seconds (literally). He tried jumping off the bridge and going cheetah, but he was at 9% and I gambled and finished him with an Earth Shock just as he got out of melee range instead of trying to Frost Shock and catch him. Since I was low and I just LoS'd my healer, the warrior jumped down and finished me, but Resto shaman with Bloodlust > MS warrior. If that druid had gotten one more HoT tick off, we would have lost it. Pretty intense.
Lol at wow being intense
Old 01-09-2008, 05:07 AM #11
Bluetech (Banned)
dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog91 View Post
Lol at wow being intense
does this make you a cool kid?
Old 01-09-2008, 05:19 AM #12
Mr. Aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
does this make you a cool kid?
Obviously. Cool kids are incapable of being excited while playing a video game.
Works will come undone so as what we become
Unknowing certainty of that which sets us free
To the end of days to give thanks and praise

last.fm
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 AM #13
123paintball_dude

Ding! Lvl 9 on my alt
Old 01-09-2008, 07:20 AM #14
jujicakes
Cupcake Couture

Last day of work for the week, then its nonstop WoW for 4 days. I love my life.

Goal is to go from 45-50. Hopefully I can pull it off.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:25 AM #15
Smokin' Joes

Smokin' Joes owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smokin' Joes supports Team VICIOUS
Smokin' Joes is for the Gunfight
Re-subscribed. Waiting to get my computer back from the Apple repair shop.

-RL
Old 01-09-2008, 07:43 AM #16
IrAgg

First Page Subscribe

Got my EZ-Mode Arena Axe
Old 01-09-2008, 08:16 AM #17
HomE SkiLLeT
custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Aardvark View Post
First page, huzzah!

Then, just before I was about to go to bed, a Resto shaman started whispering me about trying 2's. I didn't really think it would work (I'm an Enhancement shaman), but I invited him to mine and we went 6-1 from 1698 to 1776. Made me feel fuzzy inside beating teams using 2 shamans in shamans' worst bracket.

Then, we went back to smacking each other, and I noticed his druid was trying so desperately to Cyclone my healer through Earth Shock and two Grounding Totems, that he was just sitting like two yards away from me in caster form, so I popped down another Earthbind and bursted him down in about 5 seconds (literally). He tried jumping off the bridge and going cheetah, but he was at 9% and I gambled and finished him with an Earth Shock just as he got out of melee range instead of trying to Frost Shock and catch him. Since I was low and I just LoS'd my healer, the warrior jumped down and finished me, but Resto shaman with Bloodlust > MS warrior. If that druid had gotten one more HoT tick off, we would have lost it. Pretty intense.
That is pretty ****ing intense man. Grats on raping with 2 shaman in 2's.

I paired up with a frost mage in about half glad gear. He's pretty good and we've won every game he hasn't gotten disconnected in, but he disconnects almost every other game.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:30 AM #18
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
I've heard all the hype of Tich (and BG9 in general) has brought a lot of bad players, actually making the PvP a bit worse.

I think I'm just going to go to Spinebreaker to play with Heavens Shadow again

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-09-2008, 08:31 AM #19
DagNasty

DagNasty helped look for balloons
subscribed
Old 01-09-2008, 08:34 AM #20
PNTANDREW15
Call Kenny Loggins

PNTANDREW15 is playing at Living Legends V
PNTANDREW15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PNTANDREW15 supports our troops
PNTANDREW15 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
PNTANDREW15 is Legendary
Is it unusual for a 47 shadow priests to be leading in DPS in a WSG battleground?

See It Podcast
Follow @
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Old 01-09-2008, 08:37 AM #21
TwoTonedbeat (Banned)
M U M U

I>JuggernautsV1.2

if you want him out of this thread just get people to report him for trolling/instigating.

Also if anyone wants a druid with an epic/kara gear set for resto, tank, and dps spec, shoot me a PM. I'll let it go for about 150, has a month of play time left. 2k6 or earlier and 5+ feedback, thanks.

Firstpagelololol.

Last edited by TwoTonedbeat : 01-09-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Closed Thread