PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 09:05 AM #1
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

PRESS RELEASE: Hooligan Tactical Squad Pass 10k With Recent Announcements

Hooligan Tactical Squad has passed 10,000 hits on their web site on January 5th, 2008 at 9:34pm est. Since the launch of their new website exactly eleven months ago on the 15th of January, more then 10,000 original hits have been recorded, with almost 3,000 of those coming since the re-launch last December 2007.
Hooligan Public Relations liaison, Major. Wayne "Sparrow" Clough, stated, "Since we decided to re-launch our new design coinciding with the release of our PCS Sponsorship announcement, we've been flooded with hits. Our Sponsors links are showing more traffic then ever, and we couldn't be happier about it." He continues, "We work very hard to show the paint ball community that it doesn't take a large group of players on your team to make an impact, it merely takes dedication and responsibility to effect the overall outcome."
The 2008 season is lining up to be a good one for Hooligan Tactical Squad, as it is only seven days over and already big movements within the world of scenario paint ball have occurred for the team.
With the Announcement that Hooligan Tactical Squad has been signed as the Exclusive team of PCS, they have also re-signed with Sunburst Nutritions, Evike.com, Breakers Grenades, and the Undertakers. Their Exclusive clothing line, HooliganGear is set to debut in April, with the pre-sale of several styles and designs proving to be a success, as well as the Launch of Hooligan Productions debuting Delawares first ever Scenario Event!
What more will those lovable Hooligans have in store for us in 2008? At this rate, time can only tell. Be sure to join them at their web site, www.hooligan-tactical-squad.com , for more information regarding upcoming games and events for the 2008 season, including "Monty P's Quest for the Grail" set to take place on April 20th at Crim's Paintball Complex.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2008, 10:24 AM #2
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Nice guys thats pretty cool. Id like to set up a real website but im too retarted computer wise. One thing i do thats interesting is sometimes when theres people on my forums, I look at there ips on a ip locator to see where they are from. Its surprizing we get people from all over. Germany,Russia,China ,UK, South America Ect

1.SS Panzer Korps
Old 01-07-2008, 11:06 AM #3
Keg
Lacrosse Grenadier

Excellent, I look forward to the HooliganGear line.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:08 AM #4
sparrow69 (Banned)
Freedom Fighter!

if you ever want some help with setting up a page, i used to do that for a living, so I do all our own stuff. I currently hold a degree in computer graphics and its relaxing at times to work on projects. I'd be more then willing to help you with one.
I'm currently cross referencing the IP address with those of the comments we've received on that day to see if any match, if so, I can contact that person, because I want to give them a prize!
I'm gonna give prizes out for 25k, 50k, 75k, and 100k as well. I hope to hit the 100k mark by Christmas this year!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:27 PM #5
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
I take it that this is general hits and not unique users.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:55 PM #6
JointFuryBalz (Banned)
Joint Fury-circa 1996

has been a member for 10 years
How does one achieve the rank of "Major?"
...and, once your rank is pinned on, do you actually wear the oak clusters?

If that is the case, once someone makes general, where do they put the scrambled eggs?

Did you actually serve in the military?
Closed Thread